Video of putins´s soldier beheading Ukrainian prisoner of war sparks fury in Kyiv as Zelensky vows to bring war criminals to justice

This is trademark Wagner. Not even close to an isolated event.

It's the culture of the organization.

Heads and hands on pikes, take the arms and legs, hang the torsos from a tree, videotaped and posted on their telegram channels and websites. Ukraine, Chechnya, Syria, Africa. Everywhere they operate.

Is this the video?

soon , very soon ivan

FsvAGesX0AId6Hg

do you like this way 🇷🇺 ?

I stopped watching Fake News a long time ago. You can never take anyone's word for who's doing what to whom. I could show you a picture of just about anything and tell you what I believe you should know about the picture. Would you automatically believe me just because I said it?

I really do not think it was Russia's idea. It was Poootin's blunder. But Russians will suffer for generations.
You can only spin this outcome so much....the Oligarchs, Plutocrats, and rich elite know the truth...it's everywhere in the media all over the world.
And it's this class of ruling elites that keep Putin in power....if his support erodes then it's only the loyal military that keeps him in power.

You can only spin this outcome so much....the Oligarchs, Plutocrats, and rich elite know the truth...it's everywhere in the media all over the world.
And it's this class of ruling elites that keep Putin in power....if his support erodes then it's only the loyal military that keeps him in power.

Forum List

Back