VIDEO : Putin has to hold (AGAIN) on to the table throughout their conversation. WHAT DOES IT INDICATES ? PARKINSON ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
VIDEO : Putin has to hold (AGAIN) on to the table throughout their conversation. WHAT DOES IT INDICATES ? PARKINSON ?

Another Fake Video from our baby Nazi , TitLoser

Uncle P relaxed and looking great as usual .

Holding on to nothing . At any point .

I thought for sure Litwin would be here today to tell us how the banks of Russia are all failing.

Oh wait…

Maybe a balance problem. His marbles are rattling in his head.

The point that is missed by both sides is that either Biden or Putin being assassinated, wouldn't make a bit of difference on the conduct of the war between America and Russia.

Neither Biden falling down or Putin holding a table is relevant to anything to do with the war.

I thought for sure Litwin would be here today to tell us how the banks of Russia are all failing.
banks ? THE ENTIRE MOSCOW HORDE (ULUS ) IS failing....
Moscow Oil Disaster - Exports Fall 50% as Sales Collapse After Sanctions, EU Ban & Price Caps

STILL THINK THAT POOTLER IS A GENIUS ? :icon_lol:

Putin needs a stunt double. Age and the stress of invading countries is taking its toll. They just need to make sure that the stunt double does not take over and dispose of the original.

The best part of a double is if you shot the double then the original lives for another day. Of course if the original gets taken out, then the double has quite the dilemma. Do I really want this gig or should I wear a wig and bolt.

The best part of a double is if you shot the double then the original lives for another day. Of course if the original gets taken out, then the double has quite the dilemma. Do I really want this gig or should I wear a wig and bolt.

If you zoom it in you'll see he left the wood imprinted. It happens when he gets pissed

wood imprinted
only by his non-stop farts
30424.jpg

Forum List

Back