Video: Republicans Cheer As Oklahoma Congressional Candidate John Bennett Demands Dr Fauci’s Execution By Firing Squad

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Then he clarified “And for the Secret Service, if they’re listening, I’m not advocating we kill Anthony Fauci … until he’s convicted of his crimes through a court.”

well thank god he clarified his statement lol

Then he clarified “And for the Secret Service, if they’re listening, I’m not advocating we kill Anthony Fauci … until he’s convicted of his crimes through a court.”

What did you expect? The trump party has become vile and hateful since they took over the GOP. It's not like there is anyone still there who has enough integrity to see that their hateful behavior is wrong.

What did you expect? The trump party has become vile and hateful since they took over the GOP. It's not like there is anyone still there who has enough integrity to see that their hateful behavior is wrong.
1651065312244.png

I like his comments----Fauci is an evil man who attacked the USA to enrich himself.

FAUCI btw, was out this week saying the Covid Pandemic is over.

So many irony in this post it has turned toxic

GOP's hateful behavior? Making jokes about treasonous dem psychopaths instead of burning down cites and attacking people like the dems do?

Fauci, just pull his mask up over his eyes.

Democrats are daring us to do this. The democrats are actually acting as if it already happened. Democrats beg for something like this so that they are not the only party that behaved this way.

And, democrats would also like this as propaganda. The democrats will forget who fauci is bt this time year but if we shoot the runt democrats can use that event forever

Obama & Biden ordered the creation of the Fauci Bio Weapon. Obama & Biden Ordered The Defense Department to fund it by laundering the money through EcoHealth.

In 2017 right after Trump was elected when Obama-Clinton-Biden's Operation Russian Collusion failed to rig the 2016 election for them, Obama & Biden ordered the ban on Gain of Function Research be ended. Truth was, this was just cover for Obama-Biden and Fauci's illegal operations in Wuhan with The CCP at The Wuhan Lab.

Immediately after that Fauci predicted that The Trump Administration would be attacked by the very Fauci Virus Obama Ordered Fauci to create and unleash on America and The World.

Fauci is not the only one who should face a firing squad for Treason against The United States. Everyone involved in Operation Russian Collusion and in the creation and unleashing of The Fauci-Obama BioWeapon should be on trial for treason.

Forum List

Back