Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

So what was the felony offence that they witnessed or had immediate knowledge of?
The felony was breaking into the house. And they had knowledge of it because he immediately followed him down the street. Calling the cops trying to get him to stop

The police already said he didn't break into anything, and he broke no laws. It was perfectly legal to look at and enter the house being built. No trespassing signs, or locked doors would have prevented him from legally taking a look, but there were no signs, and the doors weren't even installed yet.
That sounds a little hinky. So I can't holler from my porch, "GET OFF MY LAWN" if there's no signs up?

Of course you can. You are notifying them that you don't approve of them being there, Nobody was at the house to yell at him, so that doesn't really apply in this case. There are lots of other ways to keep people off your property. Fences with locked gates, keep out signs, direct notification by mail or other means (yelling to get the hell off your property is an example of this one) The key is that there has to be some reasonable indication that their entry to the property is forbidden. A person's home, where he lives, has more protections, but this was just a house being built. It was not yet anybody's home.
AA was looking to rob ppl .

So now you can read a dead man's mind? You';re just full of super powers, aren't you?
Im
Confident more information will be coming out and you will
Slide back under your rock until the next opportunity to race bate comes
So the dumb honkeys are holding back on this info because jail is fun
Well I think reports about all the break ins will show it was AA, and his police record will come out, witness will make statements. Why get racist?
Even if that is true the honkeys are not justified for murdering this man. You just can not grasp this
It wasn’t murder, murder has to be premeditated, they were on the phone with the cops lol besides hers more about then blackie
The “unarmed jogger” Ahmaud Arbery was once arrested for attempting to bring a loaded gun into a high school. When the school police officer noticed the gun in his waist band, the man fled from police.

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.
What was the crime they committed?

They committed murder. The police already said the dead guy committed no crime.
Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.
great.

he got caught.

he never should have been shot and killed by joe average citizen.

you and many others seem to keep missing *that* point.

He should have never been followed, but that doesn't make the rest of your statement untrue.
He shouldn’t have broke into houses

Are you mentally deficient? He didn't break in to anything dumb ass. He walked in through an opening that might later have a garage door over it. You're a fine example of your brain dead group.
Doesn’t matter 3 ppl called the cops, this was very suspicious of all neighborhoods..

The “unarmed jogger” Ahmaud Arbery was once arrested for attempting to bring a loaded gun into a high school. When the school police officer noticed the gun in his waist band, the man fled from police.

So what was the felony offence that they witnessed or had immediate knowledge of?
The felony was breaking into the house. And they had knowledge of it because he immediately followed him down the street. Calling the cops trying to get him to stop

The police already said he didn't break into anything, and he broke no laws. It was perfectly legal to look at and enter the house being built. No trespassing signs, or locked doors would have prevented him from legally taking a look, but there were no signs, and the doors weren't even installed yet.
That sounds a little hinky. So I can't holler from my porch, "GET OFF MY LAWN" if there's no signs up?

Of course you can. You are notifying them that you don't approve of them being there, Nobody was at the house to yell at him, so that doesn't really apply in this case. There are lots of other ways to keep people off your property. Fences with locked gates, keep out signs, direct notification by mail or other means (yelling to get the hell off your property is an example of this one) The key is that there has to be some reasonable indication that their entry to the property is forbidden. A person's home, where he lives, has more protections, but this was just a house being built. It was not yet anybody's home.

So now you can read a dead man's mind? You';re just full of super powers, aren't you?
Im

You seem to be confident about a lot of bat shit crazy things.
Ive debunked all your narratives about this case so far, jogger, minding his business, being a victim.. etc

All you've done is make sure your reputation as a brain dead right winger is in tact. You have debunked nothing idiot.

Looks like AA attempted to be a school shooter until he was stopped

Im

You seem to be confident about a lot of bat shit crazy things.
Ive debunked all your narratives about this case so far, jogger, minding his business, being a victim.. etc

All you've done is make sure your reputation as a brain dead right winger is in tact. You have debunked nothing idiot.
Umm ok lol

Im
Well I think reports about all the break ins will show it was AA, and his police record will come out, witness will make statements. Why get racist?
Even if that is true the honkeys are not justified for murdering this man. You just can not grasp this
It wasn’t murder, murder has to be premeditated, they were on the phone with the cops lol besides hers more about then blackie

That has nothing to do with this you big floppy pussy. STFU.

STFU

You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.

Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.
great.

he got caught.

Well, he shouldn’t had charged right at a man with a shotgun.

Was the man supposed to let suspected thug take the shotgun from him?

Im

The attempted school
Schooler? Yes this black was very dangerous

The video is fake? Did you spot something off? Interesting

"The McMichaels have claimed they followed Arbery in their pick-up truck because they believed he was a burglary suspect.

But while the new video could complicate the narrative that Arbery was simply out jogging in the neighborhood, prosecutor Manny Arora told the Atlanta Journal-Constiution that entry onto a construction site is not necessarily a crime if nothing is stolen.

Arbery's family lawyer, Lee Merritt, told CNN that that incident would be classified as 'trespassing at most'.

Meanwhile, heavily-armed protesters from the Black Panther Party, 'I Fight For My People', and 'My Vote is Hip Hop' gathered Saturday to demonstrate in the Satilla Shores neighborhood near where Arbery was killed.

A vigil was also held Saturday in Sidney Lanier Park in Brunswick, a day after what would have been Arbery's 26th birthday. It was attended by friends and family including Arbery's mother and sister and featured live music, a balloon release and memories of Arbery."

You can see the FULL video here:

STFU

^^translation: I’ve got nothing so now I have to scream like a petulant child.

great.

he got caught.

The man with a shotgun should have never chased him down.

Im

The attempted school

STFU

great.

he got caught.

Where do you see a chase?

Im

The attempted school

STFU
Huh so angry..

great.

he got caught.

He should have never been followed, but that doesn't make the rest of your statement untrue.
The black guy ran at the white guy ,, Almost like he wanted to shoot up a school always he tried in 2013

great.

he got caught.

Where do you see a chase?
It’s funny how these regressive idiots will make accusations against the white guys without any proof. “They were racist Nazis terrorizing innocent black guy”. Yet they flatly deny video proof of black guy trespassing, and attacking the neighborhood watch guys who called the police.

great.

he got caught.

Where’s the proof he “chased him down”?

Im

The attempted school

STFU
Huh so angry..

The fact that you are neglecting, Jitts is that Ahmaud Arbery is a young, African American youth. Of our America's Literal Sacred Cows. What he did, or didn't do, is irrelevant. If a honky disrespects him, there is hell to pay, just like if you whacked a cow on the streets of Calcutta. People don't want to hear the reason.

great.

he got caught.

How about not go hunting people and let the police handle. He never should have put himself in that position.

Forum List

Back