Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

If black people taught everyone else how to read and write.

Why are they soo illiterate today and hate education? ..... :dunno:

If black people taught everyone else how to read and write.

Why are they soo illiterate today and hate education? ..... :dunno:
Who told you Blacks were so illiterate? I'm Black and obviously youre superior in many ways but especially in education and literacy. :cool-45:

Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher | Daily Mail Online

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
You can bet they won't do a dam thing to those loser kids either.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.

Too old to teach math? Bullshit.
Had she done nothing and one of those children had been injured in her class room, Blacks would have burned the school down in their Soros hoodies, while spewing BLM garbage.
How about parents start teaching their children the correct classroom behavior.
My parents taught me that if I got in trouble at school, and ass woopin was waiting for me when I got home. It worked. Because my dad was present to enforce it.
Referee is not what the teacher gets paid for....
What are you talking about idiot?

She should have called someone to break up the fight.

She is too old to be trying to break up a fight. Her bone mass is depleted because whites suffer significantly from osteoporosis.

The two n*ggers should have learned how to behave like white people do. Not the teachers fault their single mothers, or possibly their grandmothers since that's so prevalent among blacks, didn't teach them to be anything but savages. That action is typical by blacks. They're bred to think it's normal to act uncivilized.

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

That was when the fight broke out. ..... :cool:

Racism has been brought back alive and well in America again and it lives in most Blacks and Liberals. Democrats make their living off of Identity Politics.

Liberals and Democrats didn't construct the FBI platform to publish race based statistics .One of the most diabolical tools ever for fomenting racial animosity and division
while knowing full well how proportional statistics work against smaller groups when compared too a much larger group.

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

Racism has been brought back alive and well in America again and it lives in most Blacks and Liberals. Democrats make their living off of Identity Politics.

Liberals and Democrats didn't construct the FBI platform to publish race based statistics .One of the most diabolical tools ever for fomenting racial animosity and division.
While knowing full well how proportional statistics work against smaller groups when compared too a much larger group.
Even then the total numbers prove whites are criminals even though the system is in their favor.

Racism is a system developed, installed, and maintained by whites.

And only thought of that way by NON-whites!

Blacks have every reason to be racist. Just look at whites.

And there is your flagrant, naked, blind RACISM!

Glad to see you know what a Racist you really are!

SUCH a racist, even your AVATAR shouts it!

There are about 20x more non whites than whites.

I already told you that racism is a system whites created.

Racist is the belief that you are superior to another race and whites have proven that other races are superior to them.

Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:
You mean interpreting indistinguishable drawings etched into the wall of a cave.
Medu Neter was written on papyrus and stelae. Cuneiform writing was written on clay tablets with reed stylii.

261.jpg

Obama, visiting Egypt's relics, even found his likeness carved on Egyptan stelae...a creation thousands of years old!

Liberals and Democrats didn't construct the FBI platform to publish race based statistics .One of the most diabolical tools ever for fomenting racial animosity and division while knowing full well how proportional statistics work against smaller groups when compared too a much larger group.

Fool, ethnic background is just one more datapoint among hundreds used to look for statistical correlation.

Liberals and Democrats didn't construct the FBI platform to publish race based statistics .One of the most diabolical tools ever for fomenting racial animosity and division.
While knowing full well how proportional statistics work against smaller groups when compared too a much larger group.
Even then the total numbers prove whites are criminals even though the system is in their favor.

RACIST

There are about 20x more non whites than whites.

I already told you that racism is a system whites created.

Racist is the belief that you are superior to another race and whites have proven that other races are superior to them.

REAL RACIST

Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:
You mean interpreting indistinguishable drawings etched into the wall of a cave.
Medu Neter was written on papyrus and stelae. Cuneiform writing was written on clay tablets with reed stylii.

View attachment 150550

Obama, visiting Egypt's relics, even found his likeness carved on Egyptan stelae...a creation thousands of years old!
Looks more like Alfred E. Gyptian.

RACIST
You dont have to announce yourself nor do I care if youre a racist. Youre just someone on the internet to me.

Liberals and Democrats didn't construct the FBI platform to publish race based statistics .One of the most diabolical tools ever for fomenting racial animosity and division while knowing full well how proportional statistics work against smaller groups when compared too a much larger group.

Fool, ethnic background is just one more datapoint among hundreds used to look for statistical correlation.
And just what corellations are white bigots looking for? What positive end result has come from years of making correlations that produce nothing but more hatred? Idiot!

Forum List

Back