Video: Ted Nugent Frees Two Locked Bucks With Only His Handgun

1666985260385.png

how is showing what a fucking useless troll you are dropping to my knees for ted???

face it you are the worst of this forums trolls and always will be,,,
So, Ted got to separate animals fighting, sheesh you'd think it was something exciting like discovering a patch of gold ore.

So, Ted got to separate animals fighting, sheesh you'd think it was something exciting like discovering a patch of gold ore.
didnt you even watch the video??? one was already dead and if he didnt do what he did the other one would suffer for a long time and then die,,

I wasnt talking about what he did but what you said that was beyond stupid and not what happened,,,

didnt you even watch the video??? one was already dead and if he didnt do what he did the other one would suffer for a long time and then die,,

I wasnt talking about what he did but what you said that was beyond stupid and not what happened,,,
If you could read you'd see we already covered that issue, carry on.

It really is just a cool video of Nugent humanely saving the life and stopping the suffering of a wild animal in a creative and skillful way,

Quite a bit more impressive than discovering some gold.

Pretty rare to come across antlered animals which have their antlers locked in combat until they die.
I just saw a video where archeologists discovered the bones of two mammoths who died with their tusks locked in combat. Strangely they both had one broken tusk which allowed them to be locked together and the terrain would have been slippery so they couldn't free themselves from the deadly embrace.

Forum List

Back