Video: Ted Nugent Frees Two Locked Bucks With Only His Handgun

So, Ted got to separate animals fighting, sheesh you'd think it was something exciting like discovering a patch of gold ore.
They were not fighting, one was dead, idiot...try reading the OP.

Correct, just look up what happens in the Ozarks and Boston Mountains. I live by Noel, Mo, and the Elk River which is the foothills of the Ozarks.
So what? You came on here lying about me. Now you are probably lying again. I don't give a shit where you say you live anyway. Why should I or anyone believe you all you do is lie and troll.

Last edited:
Same here peter-leach. We have bobcats and black bears.

I've got Wild Turkeys. They keep away the bobcats and black bears. I once found two wild turkeys locked in a death match, but I freed them both with a well placed garbage can lid. For more amazing wildlife stories please check out truetails@yarddog.***

I've got Wild Turkeys. They keep away the bobcats and black bears. I once found two wild turkeys locked in a death match, but I freed them both with a well placed garbage can lid. For more amazing wildlife stories please check out truetails@yarddog.***
I raise Indian runners and free them into the wild, because turkeys run the woods here also.

So what? You came on here lying about me. Now you are probably lying again. I don't give a shit where you say you live anyway. Why should I or anyone believe you all you do is lie and troll.
It doesn't matter if you do or not cupcake.

Forum List

Back