Video: The Killers perform at Harry Reid's funeral...Schumer, Pelosi, Biden, Obama attend

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Schumer says when Claire McKaskill won her Senate race, Reid went up to the TV and kissed Claire on the lips for a whole 10 seconds!

Harry Reid rose from Searchlight to the spotlight!

i'm not taking credit for that horrible punchline. it's Pelosi's work!

This is the stuffed bald eagle Pelosi keeps in her office—it was a gift from Harry Reid, who called it Sparky because the bird died by flying into power lines. He gave it to her when he retired. She renamed it. Now the bird is known as Harry Reid.

FHvRM2sXMAE8FZJ

I certainly feel for his family and loved ones…as losing someone is never easy

but he is largely responsible for the massive division we see in our country today, he’s someone who’s personal greed was put on front of country.

Schumer says when Claire McKaskill won her Senate race, Reid went up to the TV and kissed Claire on the lips for a whole 10 seconds!

I thought he only kissed little boys?

No matter. He's kissing the Devil's nutsack now.

"few people have done better for this state, for this country, than the irascible good man from the great state of Nevada" - Obama speaking right now

"i didn't know what kind of music he liked, i assumed he didn't listen to Jay Z...He was more conservative than me...reflecting the views of his state...his voice was so soft i could barely hear what he was saying" - Obama

BzqmP2JIQAAhJJb

Last edited:
"few people have done better for this state, for this country, than the irascible good man from the great state of Nevada" - Obama speaking right now

"i didn't know what kind of music he liked, i assumed he didn't listen to Jay Z...He was more conservative than me...reflecting the views of his state...his voice was so soft i could barely hear what he was saying" - Obama
AddedFuck.jpg

Reid wasn't more "conservative" than Obama. He just didn't have a black half, so of course he wasn't into Jay Z.

"i heard Speaker Pelosi say Harry Reid didn't say anything bad about Republicans...i don't know about that, Nancy!...but he would work with them!" - Obama

Obama is such a sell out…Reid was a typical demafacist racist that backed obama only because he was “light skinned, and spoke with no ‘negro dialect’ unless he wanted to”

Reid saw Obama was a political puppet and used him as such

you have posted twice on this thread, yet you claim you don't give a fuck about a dead public servant

Calling Reid a "public servant" would suggest that he served the constituents of his district, regardless of political affiliation. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Reid was a left-wing political hack whose only goal in life was to siphon off more taxpayer's money into the projects his leftist and Marxist-leaning supporters wanted.

If anything, he'll be remembered as the person who first incited the massive divide between left and right, by circumventing the long-established rules of Congress. He was the one who literally said "Fuck you Republicans, we Democrats are just going to do what the hell we want to." May be burn in Hell for that.

"Harry Reid was the first to use the Nuclear Option, on November 21, 2013, when under his direction the bare majority of Democrats in the Senate removed the ability to filibuster for judicial nominees below the U.S. Supreme Court level."

Harry Reid – Nuclear Option proliferator.

Calling Reid a "public servant" would suggest that he served the constituents of his district, regardless of political affiliation. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Reid was a left-wing political hack whose only goal in life was to siphon off more taxpayer's money into the projects his leftist and Marxist-leaning supporters wanted.

If anything, he'll be remembered as the person who first incited the massive divide between left and right, by circumventing the long-established rules of Congress. He was the one who literally said "Fuck you Republicans, we Democrats are just going to do what the hell we want to." May be burn in Hell for that.

"Harry Reid was the first to use the Nuclear Option, on November 21, 2013, when under his direction the bare majority of Democrats in the Senate removed the ability to filibuster for judicial nominees below the U.S. Supreme Court level."

Harry Reid – Nuclear Option proliferator.
Reid made millions from his offices…profiting greatly from govt land deals in NV

Baby-faced Harry Reid and Senate colleagues David Pryor, Thad Cochran and Max Baucus, 1987...

Ba0meA4CcAAe1r1

Forum List

Back