Video: Tommy Robinson attacked by antifa gang

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Tommy Robinson Attacked By Antifa Gang
EDL founder Tommy Robinson filmed the moment he claims he was attacked by a group of ‘left-wing extremists’ outside a McDonald’s in Harringay, London.
-----------------------------------------------

These are the biggest most cowardly stupid ass idiots on the planet. They are huge losers and ironically so dumbed down everything these retards are fighting for is actually COMMUNIST yet they're so low on the IQ level of morons they don't even realize this is what they're fighting for. Which proves just how stupid they are.
------------------------------------------------------------

When are these right wing guys gonna start traveling in packs? Every time i read about one...it's one...getting his ass kicked by a 'group'.

• Banned
When are these right wing guys gonna start traveling in packs? Every time i read about one...it's one...getting his ass kicked by a 'group'.

I dunno maybe when ppl can STOP BEING HUNG UP ON THE LEFT RIGGHT PARiDIAM and start realizing the left and the right play the same game EUROPE included.......

They were warned by people like Tommy but ust as the pathetic SHEEP here idiots would listen the same idiots we have here half these pathetic leftard morons haven't even been over seas they haven't a clue how these shit fks live, then they come here wanting to live the same way. They do it in Europe too, and Europe is eing taken over.

The "attack" was a staged op by the alt right.

Now all the defenders of Tommy Robinson are crisis actors.

I dunno maybe when ppl can STOP BEING HUNG UP ON THE LEFT RIGGHT PARiDIAM and start realizing the left and the right play the same game EUROPE included.......

They were warned by people like Tommy but ust as the pathetic SHEEP here idiots would listen the same idiots we have here half these pathetic leftard morons haven't even been over seas they haven't a clue how these shit fks live, then they come here wanting to live the same way. They do it in Europe too, and Europe is eing taken over.
I think the sheep here...may be you. How do you know he is telling the truth?

Forum List

Back