VIDEO: Veteran gives Donald Trump his Purple Heart medal

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for the claim that Veterans all hate Trump:

Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman has so much confidence in Donald Trump, he gave the presidential candidate his Purple Heart medal.

“He handed me his Purple Heart,” Trump told an audience in Ashburn, Virginia.

“I said to him, is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said that’s my real Purple Heart,” Trump said. “I have such confidence in you,” Trump said Dorfman told him.

He then invited Dorfman onto the stage to pose for a photo as the crowd chanted “USA! USA! USA!”

Can we call this guy a Trump operative or would that infringe too much on your stock response when the shoe's on the other foot?

lol

So much for the claim that Veterans all hate Trump:

Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman has so much confidence in Donald Trump, he gave the presidential candidate his Purple Heart medal.

“He handed me his Purple Heart,” Trump told an audience in Ashburn, Virginia.

“I said to him, is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said that’s my real Purple Heart,” Trump said. “I have such confidence in you,” Trump said Dorfman told him.

He then invited Dorfman onto the stage to pose for a photo as the crowd chanted “USA! USA! USA!”
Military folk have zero trust in commander asshat, Barry is nothing more than a fuck up

He gave that as a sign to Trump, "We cannot stop this we believe you can".

Can we call this guy a Trump operative or would that infringe too much on your stock response when the shoe's on the other foot?

lol
Did he ever work for any company associated with Trump?

Let me play you for a moment:

Prove he hasn't.

You prove it. We already know that Khan has been sucking Hillary's asshole for decades.

You spend a lot of effort defending Trump for a guy who doesn't think the United States should have a president.

Because I don't have television and I'm only radio I hear them call in every night. To players probably most of you don't know because I do radio.

These old men call in. They love him. Because they believe Trump believes in America. And Trump believes in them. I hear them every night. These are men that are real.

lol

Prove he hasn't.

You prove it. We already know that Khan has been sucking Hillary's asshole for decades.

You spend a lot of effort defending Trump for a guy who doesn't think the United States should have a president.

Having Hillary for a president would be 1000 times worse than Trump.

lol

Prove he hasn't.

Having Hillary for a president would be 1000 times worse than Trump.

Says the Canadian.

Forum List

Back