Videos - Who Is the Department Of Homeland Security Getting Ready To Fight?

I just wanted to say. There are no drones. Our food and water supply is healthy and government always does the right thing.

sike.

At the bottom of the link, there are bigger images of some of the trucks on the train, which clearly read 'Homeland Security' and 'Police'?
No, there are bigger images of what you are assuming are some of the trucks on the train in the video because you have your conclusions before even taking a look.

The closeups of DHS trucks all seem to be on flatbed trucks to me, not trains, and most have trees and stuff in the background that is starkly different from the middle of the Arizona desert.

250313truck2.jpg

Exactly which closeup picture do you believe is from that train?

Take a close look at four of the larger images, in the bottom section of the link? The carriages in the images are not from a flatbed truck, but from the train?
And in your image, how can you tell, that is a flatbed truck and not a train carriage?

If you look at the image on the left, you will see that is the back of a semi-tractor. It is red. Then, if you look at the side of the bed you will see reflectors. That is definitely a trailer used on the highway. The background is clearly not desert, so this image was not taken from the video. It is just an image of a police vehicle on the back of a flatbed trailer and it could have been taken anywhere at any time.

And in your image, how can you tell, that is a flatbed truck and not a train carriage?
You can clearly see the cab of the truck to the left, it is red. You can see trees, grass, parking lot, and buildings behind it. How anyone can decide that is a closeup of one of those vehicles on a train in the middle of the Arizona desert is beyond me.

250313truck2.jpg

Take a close look at four of the larger images, in the bottom section of the link? The carriages in the images are not from a flatbed truck, but from the train?

Every one of them you can see the reflectors on the side like they have on flatbed trucks, heck on two of those pictures you can see road (not tracks) underneath them.

Here are some images of military trucks on trains, notice train cars do not have side reflectors since they usually aren't driving around in traffic. Also not you can see parts of the undercarriage.

military_vehicles_on_up_mchpb_29_train_by_eternalflame1891-d51td1c.jpg

Military+vehicles+on+CSXT+Railroad+train+passing+thru+Cordele+Georgia,+Crisp+County+GA..JPG

ITTX_964196.jpg

If you need further convincing, not only to the fact those DHS vehicles you have are on trucks but also to the intentionally misleading nature of your source, here are some of the original images from your source before there were cropped to convince you they were on that train:

120914mrap3.jpg

6989275_orig.jpg

Feel better?

The nation is fractured, splintered, balkanized and devolved into competing tribes who are close to erupting into warfare for resources. The government is encouraging class warfare and that only needs a useful spark.

DHS isn't getting ready to fight. They are getting ready to stop the fight that's coming.

If you need further convincing, not only to the fact those DHS vehicles you have are on trucks but also to the intentionally misleading nature of your source, here are some of the original images from your source before there were cropped to convince you they were on that train:

120914mrap3.jpg

6989275_orig.jpg

Feel better?

I have to admit, you are right about the images. It seems the link used the wrong images, but the fact remains, why is DHS purchasing combat equipment for internal policing?
Who are they getting ready to fight?

My my how things change.

I recall how the right cheered the creation of Homeland Security. Keep us safe.
See how Bush is keeping us safe, those wimpy Demoncrats would not keep us safe...

That was before they realized that the Bush buffoon wasn't an act and that 9/11 was a Zionist job.

The nation is fractured, splintered, balkanized and devolved into competing tribes who are close to erupting into warfare for resources. The government is encouraging class warfare and that only needs a useful spark.

DHS isn't getting ready to fight. They are getting ready to stop the fight that's coming.

Or maybe mop up what's left over.

Or maybe quell the riots when the economy crashes due to QE infinity, either before or after the rebellion they invoked by trying to take weapons from the hands of the people so that they would remain entirely in the hands of the government and organized crime (provided one can make that distinction)

ZOG will be preserved in any case.

No, there are bigger images of what you are assuming are some of the trucks on the train in the video because you have your conclusions before even taking a look.

The closeups of DHS trucks all seem to be on flatbed trucks to me, not trains, and most have trees and stuff in the background that is starkly different from the middle of the Arizona desert.

250313truck2.jpg

Exactly which closeup picture do you believe is from that train?

It is clearly a flatbed.

Just as long as it isn't a train, everything will be alright.

120914mrap3.jpg

6989275_orig.jpg

Feel better?

No news source gets every story exactly right every day, but Infowars is a far better news source than the so-called 'credible sources' or 'mainstream media'?
In this particular case, Infowars may have used the wrong images, but their story of DHS acquiring miliatry equipment for domestic policing, is still true?
Years before the US became a police state, InfoWars made four documentaries predicting the coming police state and they were called 'conspiracy theorists?
InfoWars predicted before it happened, that one day gun owners and Americans who support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, would be labelled 'terrorists' and they were called 'conspiracy theorists'?
InfoWars predicted long time ago, that the drones being used overseas, would one day be in the skies of America, and they were called 'conspiracy theorists'? It was popularly said, that drones could never be used to watch Americans, because that would be a violation of their privacy?
InfoWars predicted that the indefinite detention of Muslim terror suspects, without evidence or a trial, would one day be applied on American citizens, long before anyone heard of NDAA?
Infowars exposed the bogus reasons for the Iraq war, when the so-called credible sources were massively promoting it, and before a single US soldier set foot in Iraq and soldiers started coming home in coffins, maimed, paralyzed and deranged?
InfoWars continues to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, as some of those who swore to protect and uphold it, openly violate it, and the so-called 'main stream media' or 'credible sources' look the other way or pretend it is not happening?
Personnally, I am not ware of any other news source, in the US, with a similar record of predicting major events, years before they happen?
Anyone can find something wrong with InfoWars or any other media, but very few news sources can match the record of InfoWars?

Last edited:
Biblical, they didn't use the wrong images.....they edited the images to provide idiots like you with "evidence". You will believe anything. All that is needed on your part is a desire to believe it.

Infowars is bullshit. You are gullible. You are a good match.

Last edited:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..........

This message board sure does attract lots and lots of people who never question the established narrative. My question would be, what the fuck version of the Constitution are they reading?

In their infinite wisdom, the founders knew well that the greatest danger to a free society was indeed its own government.

Only the most stupid fucks among us would think that DHS buying 2.1 billion rounds of ammo would be for the expressd purpose of keeping bullets from the right wing militias!!!!:2up::2up::2up: Right wing militias in the US could fire that amount of rounds every minute for the rest of their lives and not come anywhere near using them up...........

Last edited:
What we've learned from this thread is ... a great many conservatives are really stupid.

Someone told them DHS was amassing 2700 armored vehicles, thus they all instantly believed it without question, even there was no evidence to support such an crazy claim. After all, it confirmed their various idiot conspiracy theories, so of course they believed. Then, when people pointed out the story was a big fib, did they take the liars to task? No, they defended the liars, and attacked the people pointing out the lie.

Standard cultist behavior. Basically, a third of the nation has rejected rationality and honesty, and now swears allegiance to an extreme-right-fringe liars' cult.

It seems the link used the wrong images, but the fact remains, why is DHS purchasing combat equipment for internal policing?
Who are they getting ready to fight?
I don't get it. You started a thread with a video of a train carrying a bunch of military trucks and the claim it was for DHS.

When it became clear there was no proof those were DHS vehicles on the train and that the US military regularly moves their combat vehicles on trains we no longer have evidence of DHS gearing up for a big fight.

All I've seen on this latest paranoid fear subject DHS getting ready to fight is large bullet/gun contracts for the biggest law enforcement agency on the planet and a never proven but often referenced claim that they bought 2700 MRAPs. They say they have 16, I've yet to see any proof otherwise.

Forum List

Back