View debate here

Hillary Clinton Will Be First To Take The Stage

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will be the first to take the stage at tonight's Commander-In-Chief Forum, followed by Republican Donald Trump.

The ordered was determined by a coin toss won by the Trump campaign on Tuesday. Both candidates stated a preference to be the second candidate to appear.

The forum will be broadcast by NBC News and MSNBC at 8 p.m. ET and is hosted by the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.

Commander-In-Chief Forum - NBC News

Starts at 8:00 p.m. - about 20 minutes from now.

you know that 95% of viewers are only interested in watching Hillary cough for an hour and speak in her manly raspy voice
I want to see her have those head movements and with some real luck she shits her pants.
Hopefully they will keep the camera on Donalds face during her pants crapping so we can see his expression.

if Hillary goes first & she does it right, she'll say a few buzz words that will get under his skin, & he won't resist retaliating... to which he'll go off the rails & it'll devolve into a nonsensical rant... again. I wonder if he'll mention how unpresidential she looked.... again.

you know that 95% of viewers are only interested in watching Hillary cough for an hour and speak in her manly raspy voice
I want to see her have those head movements and with some real luck she shits her pants.
Hopefully they will keep the camera on Donalds face during her pants crapping so we can see his expression.
i have my "I Don't Recall Ometer" ready to go

Does Matt Lauer have the magic lozenges ready for when Crooked Hillary has a coughing fit? So far she is doing terrible. Totally uptight, just reciting talking points. Surprised Matt is actually on the offensive a little, asking Crooked Hillary about her email disaster. She says there is no evidence her private server was hacked. :p

She lives her life proud to spout "there is no evidence" smug MoFo........or SMF. Meaning, yea I did it all.

Forum List

Back