View on the "Greater Israel" plan...

Do you believe that there is a plan for "Greater Israel"?

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why on earth is that ever an acceptable solution?

Ask the guys who long for a Judenfrei Middle East ...

hamas-bomber.jpg

Is there a plan for a 'Greater Israel'? No.

Should there be? Absolutely!

The more of the Middle East that is Israel, the more democratic, socially liberal, innovative, and peaceful the Middle East will be.
If I was the leader of that country or this one I would bomb the Gaza strip. It's been the breeding grounds for just about every terrorist group there is. You get rid of every non Jew in that area and it will be more peaceful.
I would give them and those on the West Bank no choice. You migrate back to Jordan or you Die.

Those animals do not know nor want peace so why appease them any longer? As long as Israel even attempts to bargain there will be no peace.
Ethnic cleansing and genocide. Why on earth is that ever an acceptable solution?
They have the option to return to Jordan where they came from.

The more of the Middle East that is Israel, the more democratic, socially liberal, innovative, and peaceful the Middle East will be.
If I was the leader of that country or this one I would bomb the Gaza strip. It's been the breeding grounds for just about every terrorist group there is. You get rid of every non Jew in that area and it will be more peaceful.
I would give them and those on the West Bank no choice. You migrate back to Jordan or you Die.

Those animals do not know nor want peace so why appease them any longer? As long as Israel even attempts to bargain there will be no peace.
Ethnic cleansing and genocide. Why on earth is that ever an acceptable solution?
They didn't come from there.

Yeah they did.

Yeah they did.

No they did not you idiot. The Palestinians are the native people of Palestine. The Jews invaded from Europe.

Yeah they did.

No they did not you idiot. The Palestinians are the native people of Palestine. The Jews invaded from Europe.
They are merely migrants from Jordan.

Israel has quite enough to contend with because of its occupation of the Palestinian Territories. It will not be possible for Israel to have a plan to take more territory and there may not be a future for Israel in which to expand any further on account of it becoming an official Apartheid state with the seed of its own destruction embedded.

Israel has quite enough to contend with because of its occupation of the Palestinian Territories. It will not be possible for Israel to have a plan to take more territory and there may not be a future for Israel in which to expand any further on account of it becoming an official Apartheid state with the seed of its own destruction embedded.
Is no such place as Palestine. Purely a fable for the feeble minded.

Last edited:

Yeah they did.

Actually, it's silly to cut and paste your usual slogans about "Pal'istanians" being native people. Since when and at what point did invading Turks, invaders / squatters from Egypt, Syria and Lebanon, and invaders / colonists from Europe - invading Christian Crusaders become the "native inhabitants"?

Uh huh.

Yeah they did.

Actually, it's silly to cut and paste your usual slogans about "Pal'istanians" being native people. Since when and at what point did invading Turks, invaders / squatters from Egypt, Syria and Lebanon, and invaders / colonists from Europe - invading Christian Crusaders become the "native inhabitants"?
Palestine is a fable told by old women to sow discontent in the hearts of the feeble minded and no more.

Greater Israel will rule from the west bank of the Euphrates to the Turkish border to the Sinai to the west bank of the Nile. Jordan may be allowed to exist as a client state.

Last edited:

For 2,000 years, the people called 'Palestinians' were Jews. The word didn't come to mean Arabs only until after 1967.

It already does!

Encroaches on the sovereignty of another State? Well, we could discuss that. I don't think you have much of a case. The one place where you might argue that Israel encroaches upon another sovereign State is arguably necessary for security.

However, the implication of the OP is that Israel would attempt to take territory from other sovereign States for the sole purpose of Imperial expansionism. That is silly. And entirely lacking evidence.

It already does!

Encroaches on the sovereignty of another State? Well, we could discuss that. I don't think you have much of a case. The one place where you might argue that Israel encroaches upon another sovereign State is arguably necessary for security.

However, the implication of the OP is that Israel would attempt to take territory from other sovereign States for the sole purpose of Imperial expansionism. That is silly. And entirely lacking evidence.

You say I don't have much of a case and then prove my case?!?!

Incorporating Golan Heights into Israel with the Golan Heights Law does NOT make it any kind of 'buffer zone' it simply extends Israel! That in itself is expansionism!

Forum List

Back