Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.

Why would Trump be doing that? Have any ads by Trump about Biden?
Yes, Trump has ads targeting Biden. Because he sees him as a political opponent. Obviously.

Well I've never seen one. Of course I admit I don't watch commercials either. So provide me a link to one of those commercials if you will.

Apparently they run on Facebook Here's a piece talking about some of them.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden
that's not about the 2020 election. hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, dude, you're fking lost.
It is an ad paid for by the Trump campaign so if it’s not about the election, they just committed campaign finance fraud.

Which is it?

Yes, Trump has ads targeting Biden. Because he sees him as a political opponent. Obviously.

Well I've never seen one. Of course I admit I don't watch commercials either. So provide me a link to one of those commercials if you will.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden
that's not about the 2020 election. hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, dude, you're fking lost.
It is an ad paid for by the Trump campaign so if it’s not about the election, they just committed campaign finance fraud.

Which is it?
how so?

"fundamental belief in free expression,"

colfax,

We DO NOT CARE what people SAY or how many SAY IT, or how much of a birdbrained PARROT you are.

We want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY, and there you are saying we can't have any investigation as to WHERE OUR MONEY WENT.....

Why?

Why can't we find out the ORIGIN of the MILLIONS $$$$$$$ Hunter received???

Why shouldn't we FIND OUT where OUR MONEY WENT before WE GIVE THAT SAME COUNTRY ANOTHER BILLION TO MAKE VANISH INTO THE SAME POCKETS???

Which is it?
how so?
Well, political campaigns have to spend their money on things related to the campaign. They can’t just spend it on whatever they want.

So if that ad isn’t related to the 2020 election, they can’t spend money on it.

Either the ad is about the 2020 election or they are misusing campaign funds.

Which is it?
how so?
Well, political campaigns have to spend their money on things related to the campaign. They can’t just spend it on whatever they want.

again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.

I just did an internet search, not one out there I could find.

Me either, that's why I asked him to find it. I'm sure there's one out there, but I must have missed something. :21:

colfax,

We DO NOT CARE what people SAY or how many SAY IT, or how much of a birdbrained PARROT you are.

We want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY, and there you are saying we can't have any investigation as to WHERE OUR MONEY WENT.....

Why?

Why shouldn't we FIND OUT where OUR MONEY WENT before WE GIVE THAT SAME COUNTRY ANOTHER BILLION TO MAKE VANISH INTO THE SAME POCKETS???
Hunter’s money came from Burisma. There’s no mystery here.

colfax,

Why?

sure there is, and it's being investigated.

Which is it?
how so?

again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?
Wait, you guys wanted me to find a campaign ad against Biden and I produced it.

Now you don’t care if it’s a campaign ad or not?

What the hell are you talking about?

colfax,

Why?

sure there is, and it's being investigated.
By who? Say Durham again, I dare you.

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.

People aren’t stupid.

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?

Hunter’s money came from Burisma

PROVE THAT.....

You can't even do that.

You can't show that Hunter ever went to Ukraine.

What "value" did Hunter provide?

Was the money that was paid to Hunter a KICKBACK for the US foreign aid package?

Why does it so infuriate you that we want an INVESTIGATION of that money???

People aren’t stupid.

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?
What are you talking about? If there was no ad, then what do you think the article is referring to?

Hunter’s money came from Burisma

PROVE THAT.....

You can't even do that.

You can't show that Hunter ever went to Ukraine.

What "value" did Hunter provide?

Was the money that was paid to Hunter a KICKBACK for the US foreign aid package?

Why does it so infuriate you that we want an INVESTIGATION of that money???
Do people always have to prove their innocence to you? That’s not how we do it in this country.

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?
Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
It doesn't matter since he can't violate one law to enforce another.

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.
The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Great... now prove Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma when Biden got him fired...
I doubt you have the honesty to see what happene . it doesn't fit your agenda@

Report: Hundreds of Docs Suggest Biden's Been Lying About Firing Ukrainian Prosecutor
LOLOL

A highly biased rightwing site...

American Greatness - Media Bias/Fact Check

based on John Solomon, a highly biased rightwing opinion writer for the Hill...

Based on the word of a disgraced, corrupt, fired Prosecutor General with an axe to grind against Biden who got him fired.

rotfl-gif.288736

... and the article purports there are hundreds of reports.... where are they?
Coming out....from what I understand, that is part of why Rudy is back in Ukraine...but I wouldn't expect a light weight to know that!
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Any .... day .... now!!!

:lmao:

What are you talking about? If there was no ad, then what do you think the article is referring to?

Good question. You think when somebody writes about something, that makes it true? Why did this commie site not post the ad in their article, with evidence it was from the Trump campaign?

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?
Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
Two things are most telling to me.
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.
The DOJ was already investigating. derp.
Liar.

he can't violate one law

Your definition of that law is absolutely laughable, and 100% hypocritical given the Cocksucker Administration using Homeland Security assets to investigate Trump....

Hunter Biden is ABOVE THE LAW because Low IQ Joe is his daddy, or something like that....

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back