Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
Two things are most telling to me.
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.
The DOJ was already investigating. derp.

Really? Got a link?

Here’s the DoJ spokeswoman saying that Trump never contacted the AG about the matter.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Here’s the new prosecutor general who says they’ve never been contacted by DoJ about this matter.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens
US Attorney John Durham looking into Ukrainian involvement in 2016 election

Dude, still overwhelming you with facts and you keep striking out.
That has nothing to do with Biden.

Do people always have to prove their innocence to you?

Receiving $16 million for doing nothing hardly suggests "innocence."

Heck, you already LIED about WHAT he did, suggesting he went to Board Meetings. He didn't. He was a "ghost director."

Are you a public education "ghost employee" right now, billing the taxpayer for your "work?"

Yes, Trump has ads targeting Biden. Because he sees him as a political opponent. Obviously.

Well I've never seen one. Of course I admit I don't watch commercials either. So provide me a link to one of those commercials if you will.

Apparently they run on Facebook Here's a piece talking about some of them.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?
What are you talking about? If there was no ad, then what do you think the article is referring to?

Good question. You think when somebody writes about something, that makes it true? Why did this commie site not post the ad in their article, with evidence it was from the Trump campaign?
There’s many articles about it. Are they all making up the exact same story?

Do people always have to prove their innocence to you?

Receiving $16 million for doing nothing hardly suggests "innocence."

Heck, you already LIED about WHAT he did, suggesting he went to Board Meetings. He didn't. He was a "ghost director."

Are you a public education "ghost employee" right now, billing the taxpayer for your "work?"
Does everyone have to justify to you how much they make?

colfax = a taxpayer funded "ghost employee" doing "work" by posting here, and you and I pay for it...

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

Do you know how stupid you people sound believing this BS? You really expect us to believe that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to investigate the company his son was working for?

BTW, I have a bridge for sale dirt cheap if you're in the market for one.
That was one of the reasons, but far from the foremost. We have State Dept officials testifying as to why they recommended Shokin be fired.
Nothing but vague unsubstantiated accusations that Shokin was corrupt. We know for a fact that Lutsenko is corrupt.

Biden wanted the good PG out and would not release the money until the day after the corrupt PG was installed. The timeline proves it.

March 22, 2016: Biden speaks on phone with Poroshenko.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine | U.S. Embassy in Ukraine
March 29, 2016: Verkhovna Rada formally dismisses Shokin.
March 31, 2016: Biden meets with Poroshenko in Washington DC at the 4th Nuclear Security Summit.
"President Poroshenko also noted his commitment to installing a new, credible Prosecutor General. The Vice President welcomed the efforts of President Poroshenko to form a stable, reform-oriented government, and stressed that this step, as well as the enactment of needed reforms, are critical to unlocking international economic assistance, including the third $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee. The Vice President also informed President Poroshenko that the United States is moving forward with an additional $335 million in security assistance, which will fund additional advisors, training, and non-lethal assistance."
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
April 10, 2016: PM Yatsenyuk resigns.
Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk Resigns
April 14, 2016: Volodymyr Groysman becomes prime minister.
April 14, 2016: Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid" guy, Yuriy Lutsenko, is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.
May 13, 2016: Joe Biden calls Poroshenko, welcomes the appointment of his "solid" choice Lutsenko and says that the USA is now ready to sign 1$ billion loan guarantee.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
Lutsenko definitely seems corrupt and is under investigation for such at this time. His prior convictions are really suspect actually and probably a result of a corrupt prosecutor in its own right. His later actions definitely have been quite suspect. However, this is also the guy that Giuliani has been working with so closely and is the source of a lot of his dossier against Biden. On Trump’s phone call with Zelinsky, he even attempts to talk him up for a second.

Shokin has more than vague accusations against him. The Diamond Prosecutor case looks bad and Shokin has the investigation into those corrupt prosecutors scuttled which looks double bad.

But let’s say that Shokin is innocent. That he’s totally a good guy.

We have testimony from the State Dept that the recommendation to have him fired came from them, not from Biden. That contradicts the Biden allegations, unless for some reason we think that State Dept officials were also invested in Hunter Biden’s role as board member.

However if Shokin is correct, then Joe's quid pro quo was exclusively for personal gain because of his son. Why did Joe only give them 6 hours to have him fired? What was such a rush?
Rush? What rush? Biden had been trying to get Shokin fired for almost 6 months.

his personal gain. I'm waiting.

You know how the sheep are. The Democrats used the term personal gain. What they meant is because Democrats can see into the future, they know Biden was going to be the nominee several months away.
there hasn't been any primary. too funny they need to explain how the fk biden becomes trump's opponent exactly? I thought joe's opponent was the 20 demofk clowns. why does MSM keep posting polls of who is for who on the dems if it was against trump? that seems odd.

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.
he's not allowed to post ads now? hly fk, you all are losing you're fking minds.

I'm not sure I understand why you all just haven't taken trump out. what's holding you back? shit, next you're gonna tell me he isn't allowed to shit.
Of course he can put out ads. What other Democrats besides Biden has he specifically targeted?

Biden had been trying to get Shokin fired for almost 6 months.

Wow, he spent all that time and effort to get.... a foreign prosecutor fired..... who was INVESTIGATING why a gas company in said country paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to Biden's drug addicted kid for absolutely nothing......

What did Joe do as VP???

A: he made a lot of money vanish, and got really rich $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ doing so

People have rights.

The AMERICAN PEOPLE have the RIGHT to KNOW where $1 billion in US foreign aid went, and into which pockets.....

and when the son of the VP at the time gets $16 million for nothing from the country receiving the aid, that in and of itself DEMANDS an INVESTIGATION

People have rights.

The AMERICAN PEOPLE have the RIGHT to KNOW where $1 billion in US foreign aid went, and into which pockets.....

and when the son of the VP at the time gets $16 million for nothing from the country receiving the aid, that in and of itself DEMANDS an INVESTIGATION

Not unless you want to violate Biden’s civil rights. You have no indication he did anything wrong.

You want to find out where our money went, go for it. But don’t use that as an excuse to go after your political opponents for no reason. That’s corrupt shit that we criticize other countries for.

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.

Except there is proof Shokin is telling the truth. You just don't listen:

^ You literally have to step over this quid pro quo to try to hang shit like this on our President.
It's why you have no credibility. You don't give a damn about honor. You just want Trump...

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.

Why would Trump be doing that? Have any ads by Trump about Biden?
Yes, Trump has ads targeting Biden. Because he sees him as a political opponent. Obviously.

Well I've never seen one. Of course I admit I don't watch commercials either. So provide me a link to one of those commercials if you will.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden
that's not about the 2020 election. hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, dude, you're fking lost.

it's proof of obstruction. proof!!!!
LOLOLOL

Not about the 2020 election?

Are you fucking crazy??

It ends reading, Paid for by the Donald J. Trump for president, Inc.

You have no indication he did anything wrong

I could post a video of Hunter murdering people, and you'd respond with the same parroted talking point.....

That's what you do, you endlessly harass and obstruct truth on USMB.

People aren’t stupid.

I just did an internet search, not one out there I could find.

Me either, that's why I asked him to find it. I'm sure there's one out there, but I must have missed something. :21:
LOLOL

why is your ignorance the fault of others??

You have no indication he did anything wrong

I could post a video of Hunter murdering people, and you'd respond with the same parroted talking point.....

That's what you do, you endlessly harass and obstruct truth on USMB.
There is no truth here. You can’t post what you don’t have and you don’t have a video of Hunter murdering anyone and you don’t have evidence Hunter was paid with taxpayer dollars inappropriately.

People aren’t stupid.

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?
Dumbfuck....

Trump launches TV attacks against Biden in early primary states (Video) - Floridian Press

Forum List

Back