Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Biden had been trying to get Shokin fired for almost 6 months.

Wow, he spent all that time and effort to get.... a foreign prosecutor fired..... who was INVESTIGATING why a gas company in said country paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to Biden's drug addicted kid for absolutely nothing......

What did Joe do as VP???

A: he made a lot of money vanish, and got really rich $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ doing so
Liar. Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

you don’t have evidence Hunter was paid with taxpayer dollars inappropriately.

We DO have EVIDENCE that

1. Hunter was completely unqualified for the "job" he was given
2. Hunter never showed up to work
3. Hunter was paid millions $$$$
4. the "job" was in Ukraine
5. Ukraine was in line for a $1 billion US foreign aid package
6. Ukraine's top prosecutor was investigating the issue
7. Low IQ Joe bragged about getting that prosecutor fired
8. US foreign aid was released AFTER the prosecutor was fired, the real QUID PRO QUO
9. all mindless left wing parrots insist "Hunter did nothing wrong" without having a clue
10. We still do not know where the money paid to Hunter originated, or what it was really for
11. the Left in the US is vehemently against INVESTIGATING where that money originated

and, once again, the response is

you have no evidence
you are violating poor Hunter's civil rights
We, the Democrat Party, STEAL YOUR MONEY, and FUCK YOU if you want that investigated

Then there would have been no reason for Low IQ Joe to establish the QUID PRO QUO that the prosecutor must be fired before US foreign aid to Ukraine would be released, but that is exactly what happened.....

You sound like you got a KICKBACK off that aid package too....

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.

Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

/----/
Trump Offers Hunter Biden Job In Energy Department Based On Oil Industry Experience

WASHINGTON—Touting his impressive record of serving on the board of a notable natural gas company, President Donald Trump offered Hunter Biden a job in the U.S. Department of Energy Monday based on his experience in the oil industry...

tZlJOPtlZPgeV94UlkLOyP4_tsq3tGq4GMj8DgY0Wn_JzwhiXP_NQrTPHm7ieM1Zlpxft36NADT6ZOQJgUNWnVSLaQ6lC5IfKW5OYBVaT--t6AQZrQP-XlzoNwFafg7n=s0-d-e1-ft

you don’t have evidence Hunter was paid with taxpayer dollars inappropriately.

We DO have EVIDENCE that

1. Hunter was completely unqualified for the "job" he was given
2. Hunter never showed up to work
3. Hunter was paid millions $$$$
4. the "job" was in Ukraine
5. Ukraine was in line for a $1 billion US foreign aid package
6. Ukraine's top prosecutor was investigating the issue
7. Low IQ Joe bragged about getting that prosecutor fired
8. US foreign aid was released AFTER the prosecutor was fired, the real QUID PRO QUO
9. all mindless left wing parrots insist "Hunter did nothing wrong" without having a clue
10. We still do not know where the money paid to Hunter originated, or what it was really for
11. the Left in the US is vehemently against INVESTIGATING where that money originated

and, once again, the response is

you have no evidence
you are violating poor Hunter's civil rights
We, the Democrat Party, STEAL YOUR MONEY, and FUCK YOU if you want that investigated

I quoted the most important point. 1-9 are either unsupported or not illegal. When you get to 10, it shows that you have nothing. Imagine going before a judge and saying you want to search Hunter Biden’s house. What are you going to write on the application? Biden has money and I don’t know where it came from?

That’s not going to fly mate. You don’t get reasonable suspicion because you just want to know something.

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.
kinda like looking into RUSSIA for 2 years, huh?

while nothing actionable found, the left still says it *WAS* in there. somewhere. calling out to them. we hear by the minute COMRADE and PUTIN cracks cause it's all people have left yet, nothing was ever linked or proven so these are just quips of the stupid who never had a thing of value to say anyway.

if you're going to do an all out push of investigations, hush when it comes back to your side. this is todays politics and both sides are neck deep in it.

The Left DEPEND on lies, like claiming Bush made up the Iraqi WMD to justify going after Saddam, even though we never profited from the war, Saddam was actively engaged in supporting al Quada who was behind 9/11, had a history of using WMD on his people, all of the UN and democrats AGREED it was a threat, and later, they actually found the degraded WMD with the help of Qaddafi, buried out in the desert under the sand.

The Onion - nice....

At least the Onion sees the "humor" in Hunter Biden's "expertise" in energy.....

When you get to 10, it shows that you have nothing.

Nothing = Hunter Biden gets job in Ukraine, doesn't speak the language, never shows up to work, gets millions $$$ stuffed in his pockets, his daddy Low IQ Joe brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, and Dems vehemently oppose any investigation.....

Dem philosophy - once we steal your money, fuck you!!!!!!!!

When you get to 10, it shows that you have nothing.

Nothing = Hunter Biden gets job in Ukraine, doesn't speak the language, never shows up to work, gets millions $$$ stuffed in his pockets, his daddy Low IQ Joe brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, and Dems vehemently oppose any investigation.....

Dem philosophy - once we steal your money, fuck you!!!!!!!!

It’s not illegal for Biden to work for Burisma. It might be illegal if he were paid improperly. As you said yourself, you have no idea if he was or not.

Then there would have been no reason for Low IQ Joe to establish the QUID PRO QUO that the prosecutor must be fired before US foreign aid to Ukraine would be released, but that is exactly what happened.....

You sound like you got a KICKBACK off that aid package too....
Of course there was reason to fire Shokin. He was accused of being soft on corruption. He wasn't investigating oligarchs accused of corruption. Zlochevsky being one of them. The UK had to release Zlochevsky's assets after almost a year of Shokin's refusal to cooperate with them in their investigation. And Biden wasn't the only one who wanted Shokin thrown out. He was the was thd one who got the job done. That's why Biden was bragging in that video.

LOL

Too easy, boobtoob... you ridiculously claiming Barney Frank's Bill's caused the economy to collapse...

By the time Frank became chairman of that committee, the economy train had already come off the rails, it just hadn't crashed yet.

Pretty neat trick considering it was Bawney's bills that derailed and crashed it.

Well I've never seen one. Of course I admit I don't watch commercials either. So provide me a link to one of those commercials if you will.

Apparently they run on Facebook Here's a piece talking about some of them.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?
What are you talking about? If there was no ad, then what do you think the article is referring to?

Good question. You think when somebody writes about something, that makes it true? Why did this commie site not post the ad in their article, with evidence it was from the Trump campaign?
There’s many articles about it. Are they all making up the exact same story?

Really? Which article has the actual video?

Apparently they run on Facebook Here's a piece talking about some of them.

Facebook is refusing to take down a Trump ad making false claims about Joe Biden

So there is no ad, just some lefty news site about the ad running. According to that article, the ad is everywhere. So where is the ad? I'm on Facebook, and I've never seen it. I looked for it, nothing turns up. Oh......and yes, Facebook refused to remove it?
What are you talking about? If there was no ad, then what do you think the article is referring to?

Good question. You think when somebody writes about something, that makes it true? Why did this commie site not post the ad in their article, with evidence it was from the Trump campaign?

Dunno. Let’s say zero of them have it. Are they all making it up?

You've supported all the crazy right wing craziness from the birth certificate crap all the way up to and including the current Russian talking point about Ukraine being responsible for the interference and hacking involved in our elections instead of Russia. You are deep into crazy territory

You've supported all the crazy right wing craziness from the birth certificate crap all the way up to and including the current Russian talking point about Ukraine being responsible for the interference and hacking involved in our elections instead of Russia. You are deep into crazy territory

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.

Must be if they can't be found. All it takes is one to make it up, and the others just parrot what was reported without checking the source or story.

It doesn't make sense either. WTF would Trump be putting out anti-Biden commercials when he doesn't even know who his challenger will be?

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.

Sorry, but you just aren't interesting enough for me to keep up with your specific wording on things. It is accepted that you are another dumb ass Trump supporter, and generally follow their silly talking points. There is a vast assortment of lies and misrepresentations there. Pick one.

Must be if they can't be found. All it takes is one to make it up, and the others just parrot what was reported without checking the source or story.

It doesn't make sense either. WTF would Trump be putting out anti-Biden commercials when he doesn't even know who his challenger will be?

Sorry man, not buying a conspiracy.

It makes perfect sense actually. Trump has a ton of cash to spend during the primary that he can’t carry over to the general. He’s getting a year long head start weakening potential opponents. Biden is the still the favorite but we both know only a couple have any real chance.

Sorry man, not buying a conspiracy.

It makes perfect sense actually. Trump has a ton of cash to spend during the primary that he can’t carry over to the general. He’s getting a year long head start weakening potential opponents. Biden is the still the favorite but we both know only a couple have any real chance.

What conspiracy? They talk about a commercial that nobody posted and can't be found. Because this far left site is reporting it, that makes it true?

It doesn't matter how much cash you have, there is no such thing as too much advertising. Hillary had record amount of contributions and she still lost. Campaign ads are like any other advertising. The greater the audience, the more expensive it is. If Trump has so much cash, he could advertise on the most watched programs and still not have enough.

Nobody knows who will be the nominee. And if this interview gets more attention, it's likely he's finished. Furthermore is that Facebook is almost an extension of the Democrat party. If there was some video, and they wanted it down, FB would have been more than happy to accommodate.

Forum List

Back