Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

When you get to 10, it shows that you have nothing.

Nothing = Hunter Biden gets job in Ukraine, doesn't speak the language, never shows up to work, gets millions $$$ stuffed in his pockets, his daddy Low IQ Joe brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, and Dems vehemently oppose any investigation.....

Dem philosophy - once we steal your money, fuck you!!!!!!!!

It’s not illegal for Biden to work for Burisma. It might be illegal if he were paid improperly. As you said yourself, you have no idea if he was or not.
And that is exactly what Shokin was investigating when Biden got him fired and replaced by Lutsenko.

BTW,

April 7, 2013: Yuriy Lutsenko is pardoned by Yanukovych.
In an announcement on his presidential website, Yanukovych said he had signed a decree granting the pardon following appeals by Ukrainian and European Union officials, including former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski and the former president of the European Parliament, Pat Cox.
Yanukovych Pardons Tymoshenko Ally Lutsenko, Five Others

And along with Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski just happened to be a Burisma director.

Coincidence?

Seriously?
Hunter Biden was not employed by Burisma Holdings in 2013.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.

Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie.

You've supported all the crazy right wing craziness from the birth certificate crap all the way up to and including the current Russian talking point about Ukraine being responsible for the interference and hacking involved in our elections instead of Russia. You are deep into crazy territory

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.
LOLOL

I already showed one ... here's another ... Here's you, claiming Obama was born in the Republic of Kenya -- which didn't exist in 1961...

And here's you, posting a phony photo claiming Obama was born in Kenya...
welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news-jpg.265321

And here's the actual sign, sans photoshopping, from Oman. not Kenya...

P1010025_Welcome_to_Madha_Closeup.jpg
Barry AND the Moocher admit he isn't t born in America but in Kenya

Can we believe the Pawned or your lyingveyescand ears ...ROTFLMFAO

rotfl-gif.288736

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.
Well hell, you are stupid but no one believes you anyway!

We're not the ones spreading Russian propaganda being spread by a guy who was fired for being a corrupt agent of Russia.
Seems to me that the Obama administration's support for the 2014 coup directly precipitated Crimea's referendum to join the Russian Federation.

What were you saying about Russia?

:rolleyes:

Kinda the 500lb gorilla in the room, isn't it.

Last edited:

Nothing = Hunter Biden gets job in Ukraine, doesn't speak the language, never shows up to work, gets millions $$$ stuffed in his pockets, his daddy Low IQ Joe brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, and Dems vehemently oppose any investigation.....

It’s not illegal for Biden to work for Burisma. It might be illegal if he were paid improperly. As you said yourself, you have no idea if he was or not.
And that is exactly what Shokin was investigating when Biden got him fired and replaced by Lutsenko.

BTW,

In an announcement on his presidential website, Yanukovych said he had signed a decree granting the pardon following appeals by Ukrainian and European Union officials, including former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski and the former president of the European Parliament, Pat Cox.

And along with Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski just happened to be a Burisma director.

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Shokin wasn't investigating anything. That was problem.

Shokin says different. How do you explain that?

BTW,

Coincidence?

Seriously?

LOLOL

Shokin's a disgraced former prosecutor, thrown out by his own parliament, with an ax to grind against Biden who facilitated his ouster.

That's how.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

You are going to need a lot more than that. Shokin is a crook. He was not even investigating Burisma.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

I'm sorry Biden did his quid pro quo and got a foreigner fired from his government job for not paying illegal millions out to his son. I hope that sort of pocketing cash payments and laundering money to go undetected is stopped and never recurs.

You are a liar. There is not one bit of evidence to support your claim.

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.
Seems Trump has taken the treaty involving corruption and money laundering that Blow Job Cunton signed over 20 years ago, seriously, and the DemonRATS AND THEIR PAID POSTERS, are all upset over!

That is not what happened. The treaty does not allow for unwarranted investigations into political rivals.

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.
According to that video the man has never been charged for or convicted on any corruption charges.

So what makes you think he's corrupt? CNN says so? BSNBC? Joe Biden?

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

Even Ukrainians knew it.

You are going to need a lot more than that. Shokin is a crook. He was not even investigating Burisma.

If he was a crook, why was he not arrested and jailed, ESPECIALLY SINCE...

BREAKING! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!... Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted in Ukraine ...
Nov 20, 2019 · The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ' services'. Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden

BTW,

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Because he is a corrupt liar who is trying to get even with Biden who ended his corrupt reign.

Nov 20, 2019 · The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ' services'. Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden

The Gateway Pundit. Enough said.

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.
Seems Trump has taken the treaty involving corruption and money laundering that Blow Job Cunton signed over 20 years ago, seriously, and the DemonRATS AND THEIR PAID POSTERS, are all upset over!

That is not what happened. The treaty does not allow for unwarranted investigations into political rivals.
So ANYONE RUNNING for political office is EXEMPT FROM CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FOR CIRRUPTION. EXTORTION AND BRIBERY, amongstvall other felonies!

The Gateway Pundit. Enough said.

Instead of complaining, why not show some proof that their story is a lie....now remember, Any left wing articles are now automatically suspect ...you brought it up!

BTW,

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Because he is a corrupt liar who is trying to get even with Biden who ended his corrupt reign.
Proof, not just YOUR SPIN!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Shokin was NOT investigating corruption, turning a blind eye to corruption, and Biden was asked (by European Nations) to pressure Ukrainian officials to fire Shokin. Trump defends Shokin, go figure,

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.

You've supported all the crazy right wing craziness from the birth certificate crap all the way up to and including the current Russian talking point about Ukraine being responsible for the interference and hacking involved in our elections instead of Russia. You are deep into crazy territory

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.

Sorry, but you just aren't interesting enough for me to keep up with your specific wording on things. It is accepted that you are another dumb ass Trump supporter, and generally follow their silly talking points. There is a vast assortment of lies and misrepresentations there. Pick one.

So in other words, Bullshitter:
  1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

LOLOL

I already showed one ... here's another ... Here's you, claiming Obama was born in the Republic of Kenya -- which didn't exist in 1961...

And here's you, posting a phony photo claiming Obama was born in Kenya...

And here's the actual sign, sans photoshopping, from Oman. not Kenya...

P1010025_Welcome_to_Madha_Closeup.jpg
Barry AND the Moocher admit he isn't t born in America but in Kenya

Can we believe the Pawned or your lyingveyescand ears ...ROTFLMFAO

Well to be fair, I'd like to see all of this in videos that don't seem heavily edited and pictures which don't bear a striking similarity to others. As it stands, that is about as good an evidence against Barry as what the Democrats have on Trump.

Sorry, but you just aren't interesting enough for me to keep up with your specific wording on things. It is accepted that you are another dumb ass Trump supporter, and generally follow their silly talking points. There is a vast assortment of lies and misrepresentations there. Pick one.

1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

That must be why despite being a member far longer, have far fewer people who follow you, and proportionally far fewer 'Likes,' and of those you do get, almost 1/3rd of those you have are folks laughing at rather than agreeing with you. Despite all that and not reading my posts, you constantly refute them calling me a liar but can't point out a single lie.

Forum List

Back