Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

So in other words, Bullshitter:
  1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

That must be why despite being a member far longer, have far fewer people who follow you, and proportionally far fewer 'Likes,' and of those you do get, almost 1/3rd of those you have are folks laughing at rather than agreeing with you. Despite all that and not reading my posts, you constantly refute them calling me a liar but can't point out a single lie.

So you're one of those idiots who thinks more followers means you are more right. Our childish president thinks the same thing. Not surprising that you would agree with him on that too. If that were true, Justin Bieber or Katy Perry would be a much better choice for president than the fool we have. On second thought, either of them would be a better choice.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming Trump instead of yourselves.
Trump according to his ex pal Scaramouchi {sp} might not run in Nov

Sure, he's accepting campaign donations because he's not going to run. You people have really far out dreams, don't you?

Well, political campaigns have to spend their money on things related to the campaign. They can’t just spend it on whatever they want.

So if that ad isn’t related to the 2020 election, they can’t spend money on it.

Either the ad is about the 2020 election or they are misusing campaign funds.
again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?
Wait, you guys wanted me to find a campaign ad against Biden and I produced it.

Now you don’t care if it’s a campaign ad or not?

What the hell are you talking about?
nope, don't. Hadn't seen it since I'm not on facebook. so, thanks for the link. It's quite obvious the intent of the ad. creepy, sleepy, Joe is a liar and a corrupt politician. Pretty good ad.
So I guess we can both agree that “Biden isn’t his opponent” doesn’t work in defense of Trump’s actions?
He isn't, not at the moment, nope. Creepy, sleepy Joe's opponents are the demofk clown show. You should read the news.

BTW, is Adam Schitt's Trump's opponent?
Trump thinks Biden is his opponent. Your opinion on the matter isn’t relevant.

So in other words, Bullshitter:
  1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

That must be why despite being a member far longer, have far fewer people who follow you, and proportionally far fewer 'Likes,' and of those you do get, almost 1/3rd of those you have are folks laughing at rather than agreeing with you. Despite all that and not reading my posts, you constantly refute them calling me a liar but can't point out a single lie.

So you're one of those idiots who thinks more followers means you are more right. Our childish president thinks the same thing. Not surprising that you would agree with him on that too. If that were true, Justin Bieber or Katy Perry would be a much better choice for president than the fool we have. On second thought, either of them would be a better choice.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming Trump instead of yourselves.
whatever gets you through the night.

again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?

nope, don't. Hadn't seen it since I'm not on facebook. so, thanks for the link. It's quite obvious the intent of the ad. creepy, sleepy, Joe is a liar and a corrupt politician. Pretty good ad.
So I guess we can both agree that “Biden isn’t his opponent” doesn’t work in defense of Trump’s actions?
He isn't, not at the moment, nope. Creepy, sleepy Joe's opponents are the demofk clown show. You should read the news.

So you have spoken with trump?

colfax,

We DO NOT CARE what people SAY or how many SAY IT, or how much of a birdbrained PARROT you are.

We want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY, and there you are saying we can't have any investigation as to WHERE OUR MONEY WENT.....

Why?

Why can't we find out the ORIGIN of the MILLIONS $$$$$$$ Hunter received???

Why shouldn't we FIND OUT where OUR MONEY WENT before WE GIVE THAT SAME COUNTRY ANOTHER BILLION TO MAKE VANISH INTO THE SAME POCKETS???
Hunter’s money came from Burisma. There’s no mystery here.
sure there is, and it's being investigated.
By who? Say Durham again, I dare you.
I think it's Barr's team.

AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

Fact!!!

Is
colfax,

We DO NOT CARE what people SAY or how many SAY IT, or how much of a birdbrained PARROT you are.

We want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY, and there you are saying we can't have any investigation as to WHERE OUR MONEY WENT.....

Why?

Why shouldn't we FIND OUT where OUR MONEY WENT before WE GIVE THAT SAME COUNTRY ANOTHER BILLION TO MAKE VANISH INTO THE SAME POCKETS???

Fact!!!

So the only person claiming this is Cronyn? I think he’s confused.

You people on the left really believe you can read minds, don't you? I mean......this entire impeachment thing is about mind reading and future telling.

Don’t have to. His actions speak louder than words.

colfax,

Why?

Fact!!!

Is
colfax,

Why?

Fact!!!

that's not Giuliani last time I checked, nor trump.

You people on the left really believe you can read minds, don't you? I mean......this entire impeachment thing is about mind reading and future telling.

He’s running campaign ads against him. No mind reading is necessary.

ah so your opinion. so now only your opinion counts? got it. let me ...

giphy.gif

He’s running campaign ads against him. No mind reading is necessary.
again, the ad is to show off creepy, sleepy joe's corruption. perhaps watch it or read it whatever floats your boat. but do something other then mind meld us.

Fact!!!

Is

Fact!!!

I don’t think Cronyn knows what he’s talking about. He’s confused about a story where Durham is looking at allied countries, including Ukraine, and their participation in the counterintelligence investigation.

giphy.gif
Go on. Explain why Trump is running campaign ads against someone he doesn’t see as an opponent.

I can’t wait to hear this.

Fact!!!

Is

Fact!!!

I don’t think Cronyn knows what he’s talking about. He’s confused about a story where Durham is looking at allied countries, including Ukraine, and their participation in the counterintelligence investigation.
yeah cause you, wink, wink, can read everyone's minds, right?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Go on. Explain why Trump is running campaign ads against someone he doesn’t see as an opponent.

I already told you the reason for the ad. I didn't stutter.

I

Fact!!!

Is

Fact!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I know these clowns better than they know themselves.

I suppose Cronyn can read Durham’s mind.

Sure, he's accepting campaign donations because he's not going to run. You people have really far out dreams, don't you?
knowing trump history he'll find a way to get that into his pocket AND it wasn't ""YOU PEOPLE ""saying it but his buddy who turned on him

giphy.gif

Your “explanation” is silly. It’s a campaign ad. But you want me to think it has nothing to do with the campaign? How hard is it for you guys to acknowledge a reality that doesn’t line up with what Trump wants it to be?

I

Is

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I know these clowns better than they know themselves.

I suppose Cronyn can read Durham’s mind.
no you don't, but keep telling it to yourself, maybe you'll convince you.

giphy.gif

Your “explanation” is silly. It’s a campaign ad. But you want me to think it has nothing to do with the campaign? How hard is it for you guys to acknowledge a reality that doesn’t line up with what Trump wants it to be?
It's my explanation, I give a rats ass what you think of it. I think you're a fking tool box tool so?

Forum List

Back