Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Don’t have to. His actions speak louder than words.
ah so your opinion. so now only your opinion counts? got it. let me ...

giphy.gif
Go on. Explain why Trump is running campaign ads against someone he doesn’t see as an opponent.

I can’t wait to hear this.
I already told you the reason for the ad. I didn't stutter.

Your “explanation” is silly. It’s a campaign ad. But you want me to think it has nothing to do with the campaign? How hard is it for you guys to acknowledge a reality that doesn’t line up with what Trump wants it to be?
It's my explanation, I give a rats ass what you think of it. I think you're a fking tool box tool so?

I don’t imagine you do. It’s just comical to see how you’ll twist and turn to deny reality.

ah so your opinion. so now only your opinion counts? got it. let me ...

giphy.gif
Go on. Explain why Trump is running campaign ads against someone he doesn’t see as an opponent.

Your “explanation” is silly. It’s a campaign ad. But you want me to think it has nothing to do with the campaign? How hard is it for you guys to acknowledge a reality that doesn’t line up with what Trump wants it to be?
It's my explanation, I give a rats ass what you think of it. I think you're a fking tool box tool so?

I don’t imagine you do. It’s just comical to see how you’ll twist and turn to deny reality.
I don't twist jack shit. you're the one spinning in here, not me. dizzy yet?

Tell me some more mind melding ideas.

I
Is
So the only person claiming this is Cronyn? I think he’s confused.
that's not Giuliani last time I checked, nor trump.
I don’t think Cronyn knows what he’s talking about. He’s confused about a story where Durham is looking at allied countries, including Ukraine, and their participation in the counterintelligence investigation.
yeah cause you, wink, wink, can read everyone's minds, right?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I know these clowns better than they know themselves.

I suppose Cronyn can read Durham’s mind.
no you don't, but keep telling it to yourself, maybe you'll convince you.
Oh yes I do. Years now we’ve seen Trump say some bullshit lies and watch his cultish supporters bend reality to make it look like reality.

It started with Trump watching Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. It continues to this day.

I
that's not Giuliani last time I checked, nor trump.
I don’t think Cronyn knows what he’s talking about. He’s confused about a story where Durham is looking at allied countries, including Ukraine, and their participation in the counterintelligence investigation.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Oh yes I do. Years now we’ve seen Trump say some bullshit lies and watch his cultish supporters bend reality to make it look like reality.

It started with Trump watching Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. It continues to this day.
tell me one of his lies. I'd love to see what you think is a lie. really I do. I've debunked every one every provided so far in here.

Yeah. I’m over here thinking a campaign ad might be about campaigning. What a bunch of crazy spin. What is wrong with me?

I

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

tell me one of his lies. I'd love to see what you think is a lie. really I do. I've debunked every one every provided so far in here.

See above. He said he watched Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11.

Yeah. I’m over here thinking a campaign ad might be about campaigning. What a bunch of crazy spin. What is wrong with me?
it's ok, you're just a leftist covering for your fellow failures.

I

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

it was checked and agreed to. did you miss this?

See you think if it didn't make TV on the MSM fake news, it didn't happen. too fking funny. so only things on tv actually happen. Got it.

What ABC News Footage Shows of 9/11 Celebrations

"There have only been anecdotal reports and rumors of small groups of people celebrating the attacks in Paterson and Jersey City, New Jersey -- none of which were televised at the time and none of which have been confirmed."

Ah, so you’re now reading my mind?

I

See you think if it didn't make TV on the MSM fake news, it didn't happen. too fking funny. so only things on tv actually happen. Got it.

"There have only been anecdotal reports and rumors of small groups of people celebrating the attacks in Paterson and Jersey City, New Jersey -- none of which were televised at the time and none of which have been confirmed."

Well, Trump claimed it was thousands and thousands of people and that he saw it on TV. So as you see, it’s quite fundamental to the lie that it was well covered in television. It wasn’t covered in TV. It wasn’t thousands of people.

This is what I mean. The bending of reality to fit Trump’s lie.

Ah, so you’re now reading my mind?
ah no, I don't read minds. I'm not qualified. I leave that skill to you. Me I look at experience and evidence to discuss my talking points.

Well, Trump claimed it was thousands and thousands of people and that he saw it on TV. So as you see, it’s quite fundamental to the lie that it was well covered in television. It wasn’t covered in TV. It wasn’t thousands of people.

You think he counted them? hahahaahahahaha see, you just wish to say he lied to say he lied I guess. Me, I don't have to point at exaggerations and tell someone they lied. See that happens everyday, in every situation. you must get exhausted screaming liar at everyone.

BTW, but hearsay is accurate with you all. We now know that.

You think he counted them? hahahaahahahaha see, you just wish to say he lied to say he lied I guess. Me, I don't have to point at exaggerations and tell someone they lied. See that happens everyday, in every situation. you must get exhausted screaming liar at everyone.

How could have he counted them if it wasn’t ever on TV? You know, the other half of the lie?

How could have he counted them if it wasn’t ever on TV? You know, the other half of the lie?
ahhhhh so you think he doesn't watch the streets from which he lived to view it out a window like he said? you think he watched tv. Well there is your mistake, he never said he saw it on tv, he said he saw it on the street. you do know the difference right? I'm hoping so anyway. Color me surprised if you don't.

So I guess we can both agree that “Biden isn’t his opponent” doesn’t work in defense of Trump’s actions?
He isn't, not at the moment, nope. Creepy, sleepy Joe's opponents are the demofk clown show. You should read the news.

BTW, is Adam Schitt's Trump's opponent?
Trump thinks Biden is his opponent. Your opinion on the matter isn’t relevant.

You people on the left really believe you can read minds, don't you? I mean......this entire impeachment thing is about mind reading and future telling.

He’s running campaign ads against him. No mind reading is necessary.
again, the ad is to show off creepy, sleepy joe's corruption. perhaps watch it or read it whatever floats your boat. but do something other then mind meld us.
Idiot, candidates don't spend million on producing and airing campaign ads against other candidates who are not a threat to them. You cultists say the dumbest shit.

ahhhhh so you think he doesn't watch the streets from which he lived to view it out a window like he said? you think he watched tv. Well there is your mistake, he never said he saw it on tv, he said he saw it on the street. you do know the difference right? I'm hoping so anyway. Color me surprised if you don't.

He never said he saw it in TV? Perhaps you should read your own links.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You know, the police say that didn’t happen and all those rumors have been on the Internet for some time. So did you misspeak yesterday?”

TRUMP:It did happen. I saw it.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You saw that…”

TRUMP: It was on television. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “…with your own eyes?”

TRUMP:George, it did happen.”

Oops. We know Trump was in Manhattan on 9/11, you want me to believe he took a casual stroll to New Jersey that day?

Just admit he lied. It would be good for your soul.

I

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Obama wiretapping him in Trump Tower.

I

Dumbfuck, your own link exposes you're a flaming nut...

But despite Trump’s claims, no media outlet or Trump’s campaign has uncovered any reports from the time confirming that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the Sept. 11 attacks.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

So Trump could identify those were Muslims from his 58th floor residency in a city some 4 to 5 miles away.

Do you even bother to read the bullshit you post?

He never said he saw it in TV? Perhaps you should read your own links.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You know, the police say that didn’t happen and all those rumors have been on the Internet for some time. So did you misspeak yesterday?”

TRUMP:It did happen. I saw it.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You saw that…”

TRUMP: It was on television. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “…with your own eyes?”

TRUMP:George, it did happen.”

Oops. We know Trump was in Manhattan on 9/11, you want me to believe he took a casual stroll to New Jersey that day?

Just admit he lied. It would be good for your soul.
False memory. hahahahahaha, the stations hid all of their footage and coverage. There are some interesting suggestions in this link.

Trump Insists He Witnessed Cheering Muslims on 9/11

"Even President Bush suffered a false memory of what he saw on television the day of the September 11, 2001, attacks.

Bush recalled more than once how he saw the first plane hit the north of the World Trade Center before he entered a classroom in Florida, where his reaction to the devastating attacks was forever captured on television cameras.

“In reality, he had been told that a plane had hit the building, but had not seen it — there was no live footage of the plane hitting the tower,” the two professors wrote.

As it turns out, muddled memories about the events of (and days after) 9/11 appeared to be exceptionally common among all Americans, not just the people stumping for a nomination. A 6 September 2011 Skeptic article (titled “How Accurate Are Memories of 9/11? Recollections of the circumstances of how we first heard of the 2001 terrorist attacks may feel extraordinarily vivid and true, but they are flawed”) examined long-term research into “flashbulb memories” of the event."

This is what I saw and listened to.

Video: Donald Trump Doubles Down on Claim He Saw Muslims Celebrating After 9/11

Forum List

Back