Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.
kinda like looking into RUSSIA for 2 years, huh?

while nothing actionable found, the left still says it *WAS* in there. somewhere. calling out to them. we hear by the minute COMRADE and PUTIN cracks cause it's all people have left yet, nothing was ever linked or proven so these are just quips of the stupid who never had a thing of value to say anyway.

if you're going to do an all out push of investigations, hush when it comes back to your side. this is todays politics and both sides are neck deep in it.

It is already proven that Russians have interfered in US Elections, tried to pin it on Ukraine, interfered UK Elections, have a deep spy ring in UK,... They are the biggest threat to US because people like you prefer to ignore actual evidence over fake stories.

Look at this thread : Witness in Trump Impeachment Found Dead

That is three pages before it was so obvious it was false. That a blatant false story. Now we have Senators and the President pushing a false story of Ukraine Illegal involvement in the US Elections...

The funny thing Democrats have the money and ability to sell just as bad false narratives to there own base but hey don't... This is hard for the GOP to believe as they are on the side of Russia and Democrats are on the side of NATO Allies...

Think about that, the people who have and will in the future defend America, people who have in the past and in the future stood beside America and the actual evidence are on one side and the other is an enemy of US who has attacked US in 2016 and intends in attacking it in the future....

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

Purge do us a favour and fuck off and live in Russia... You would be obviously happier there as you don't believe Democrats, Independents, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, RINOs, etc... are supporting the same country as you.

You will find more like minded people in Russia who believe in a :
  • Autocratic Leader
  • Endemic corruption
  • Propaganda
  • Rich not only pay little taxes but they get big back handers from Government
  • There is an obvious charge of give Putin his cut
  • Nasty Reporters are dealt with efficient manner
  • No Democrats (Democracy is questionable e too)
  • Many more
You have been supporting them in a big way... Good luck Comrade...

You've supported all the crazy right wing craziness from the birth certificate crap all the way up to and including the current Russian talking point about Ukraine being responsible for the interference and hacking involved in our elections instead of Russia. You are deep into crazy territory

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.

Sorry, but you just aren't interesting enough for me to keep up with your specific wording on things. It is accepted that you are another dumb ass Trump supporter, and generally follow their silly talking points. There is a vast assortment of lies and misrepresentations there. Pick one.

So in other words, Bullshitter:
  1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

That must be why despite being a member far longer, have far fewer people who follow you, and proportionally far fewer 'Likes,' and of those you do get, almost 1/3rd of those you have are folks laughing at rather than agreeing with you. Despite all that and not reading my posts, you constantly refute them calling me a liar but can't point out a single lie.

So you're one of those idiots who thinks more followers means you are more right. Our childish president thinks the same thing. Not surprising that you would agree with him on that too. If that were true, Justin Bieber or Katy Perry would be a much better choice for president than the fool we have. On second thought, either of them would be a better choice.

Asking again: Show me one thing I've ever said that has been proven a lie rather than just claim it. This isn't Schiff's impeachment inquiry---- ---- where mere accusations and opinions fly as fact. You accused me of lying. Produce one.

Sorry, but you just aren't interesting enough for me to keep up with your specific wording on things. It is accepted that you are another dumb ass Trump supporter, and generally follow their silly talking points. There is a vast assortment of lies and misrepresentations there. Pick one.

1. You troll me constantly and make up stuff you have no evidence to support while claiming the exact opposite.
  2. You claim you don't even follow my posts or read them yet just know that I fit into a whole group of other people you likewise don't read and ignore.

I occasionally read your posts. I don't bother to keep up with what you might say in any particular post. You aren't interesting enough for that.

That must be why despite being a member far longer, have far fewer people who follow you, and proportionally far fewer 'Likes,' and of those you do get, almost 1/3rd of those you have are folks laughing at rather than agreeing with you. Despite all that and not reading my posts, you constantly refute them calling me a liar but can't point out a single lie.

So you're one of those idiots who thinks more followers means you are more right. Our childish president thinks the same thing. Not surprising that you would agree with him on that too. If that were true, Justin Bieber or Katy Perry would be a much better choice for president than the fool we have. On second thought, either of them would be a better choice.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming Trump instead of yourselves.

Last edited:

Purge do us a favour and fuck off and live in Russia... You would be obviously happier there as you don't believe Democrats, Independents, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, RINOs, etc... are supporting the same country as you.

You will find more like minded people in Russia who believe in a :
  • Autocratic Leader
  • Endemic corruption
  • Propaganda
  • Rich not only pay little taxes but they get big back handers from Government
  • There is an obvious charge of give Putin his cut
  • Nasty Reporters are dealt with efficient manner
  • No Democrats (Democracy is questionable e too)
  • Many more
You have been supporting them in a big way... Good luck Comrade...

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Shokin says different. How do you explain that?

Shokin was NOT investigating corruption, turning a blind eye to corruption, and Biden was asked (by European Nations) to pressure Ukrainian officials to fire Shokin. Trump defends Shokin, go figure,

Shokin was investigating corruption according to him. When he started to dig into Hunter's money laundering, Joe got pissed and had him fired. Why would Shokin say these things if it were not true? There is nothing in it for him.

We work for our own interests, not other nations when it comes to diplomacy. If they wanted to have the guy fired, why didn't they do it? And that aside, why did Joe only give them six hours to get it done?

Nothing = Hunter Biden gets job in Ukraine, doesn't speak the language, never shows up to work, gets millions $$$ stuffed in his pockets, his daddy Low IQ Joe brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, and Dems vehemently oppose any investigation.....

Dem philosophy - once we steal your money, fuck you!!!!!!!!

It’s not illegal for Biden to work for Burisma. It might be illegal if he were paid improperly. As you said yourself, you have no idea if he was or not.
And that is exactly what Shokin was investigating when Biden got him fired and replaced by Lutsenko.

BTW,

April 7, 2013: Yuriy Lutsenko is pardoned by Yanukovych.
In an announcement on his presidential website, Yanukovych said he had signed a decree granting the pardon following appeals by Ukrainian and European Union officials, including former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski and the former president of the European Parliament, Pat Cox.
Yanukovych Pardons Tymoshenko Ally Lutsenko, Five Others

And along with Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski just happened to be a Burisma director.

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Shokin wasn't investigating anything. That was problem.

Because he is a corrupt liar who is trying to get even with Biden who ended his corrupt reign.

So who has been saying he was so corrupt? That's right, the Democrats.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming him instead of yourselves.

Please explain how the number of twitter followers has an effect on our economy.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming him instead of yourselves.

Please explain how the number of twitter followers has an effect on our economy.

WTF does Twitter have to do with this? I never even mentioned Twitter.

Shokin was NOT investigating corruption, turning a blind eye to corruption, and Biden was asked (by European Nations) to pressure Ukrainian officials to fire Shokin. Trump defends Shokin, go figure,

Shokin was investigating corruption according to him. When he started to dig into Hunter's money laundering, Joe got pissed and had him fired. Why would Shokin say these things if it were not true? There is nothing in it for him.

We work for our own interests, not other nations when it comes to diplomacy. If they wanted to have the guy fired, why didn't they do it? And that aside, why did Joe only give them six hours to get it done?

What a dumb question.

It’s not illegal for Biden to work for Burisma. It might be illegal if he were paid improperly. As you said yourself, you have no idea if he was or not.
And that is exactly what Shokin was investigating when Biden got him fired and replaced by Lutsenko.

BTW,

In an announcement on his presidential website, Yanukovych said he had signed a decree granting the pardon following appeals by Ukrainian and European Union officials, including former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski and the former president of the European Parliament, Pat Cox.

And along with Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski just happened to be a Burisma director.

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Because he is a corrupt liar who is trying to get even with Biden who ended his corrupt reign.

Republicans too. Not to mention Ukrainians, the IMF and Germany.

Right. And if somebody besides Trump wins, and the economy starts going to hell, you on the left will be blaming Trump instead of yourselves.
Trump according to his ex pal Scaramouchi {sp} might not run in Nov

Then why did you poke your nose into an ongoing conversation without seeing what was being said. Some nut Bag Trump supporter brought up the subject of media followers.

That's what Shokin says now, despite every news article not quoting him now saying otherwise. See if you can find him ever once complaining he was wrongfully accused of being soft on corruption before this year.

that's not about the 2020 election. hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, dude, you're fking lost.
It is an ad paid for by the Trump campaign so if it’s not about the election, they just committed campaign finance fraud.

Which is it?
how so?
Well, political campaigns have to spend their money on things related to the campaign. They can’t just spend it on whatever they want.

So if that ad isn’t related to the 2020 election, they can’t spend money on it.

Either the ad is about the 2020 election or they are misusing campaign funds.
again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?
Wait, you guys wanted me to find a campaign ad against Biden and I produced it.

Now you don’t care if it’s a campaign ad or not?

What the hell are you talking about?
nope, don't. Hadn't seen it since I'm not on facebook. so, thanks for the link. It's quite obvious the intent of the ad. creepy, sleepy, Joe is a liar and a corrupt politician. Pretty good ad.

BTW,

Coincidence?

Seriously?

Wrong. It's been reported in news articles, including foreign news, since 2015.

It is an ad paid for by the Trump campaign so if it’s not about the election, they just committed campaign finance fraud.

Which is it?
how so?
Well, political campaigns have to spend their money on things related to the campaign. They can’t just spend it on whatever they want.

again, it doesn't matter, it's a campaign ad or not, wasn't the 2016 election an election?

nope, don't. Hadn't seen it since I'm not on facebook. so, thanks for the link. It's quite obvious the intent of the ad. creepy, sleepy, Joe is a liar and a corrupt politician. Pretty good ad.
So I guess we can both agree that “Biden isn’t his opponent” doesn’t work in defense of Trump’s actions?

colfax,

We DO NOT CARE what people SAY or how many SAY IT, or how much of a birdbrained PARROT you are.

We want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY, and there you are saying we can't have any investigation as to WHERE OUR MONEY WENT.....

Why?

Why can't we find out the ORIGIN of the MILLIONS $$$$$$$ Hunter received???

Why shouldn't we FIND OUT where OUR MONEY WENT before WE GIVE THAT SAME COUNTRY ANOTHER BILLION TO MAKE VANISH INTO THE SAME POCKETS???
Hunter’s money came from Burisma. There’s no mystery here.
sure there is, and it's being investigated.
By who? Say Durham again, I dare you.
I think it's Barr's team.

AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

Fact!!!

So I guess we can both agree that “Biden isn’t his opponent” doesn’t work in defense of Trump’s actions?
He isn't, not at the moment, nope. Creepy, sleepy Joe's opponents are the demofk clown show. You should read the news.

BTW, is Adam Schitt's Trump's opponent?

Then why did you poke your nose into an ongoing conversation without seeing what was being said. Some nut Bag Trump supporter brought up the subject of media followers.

Why? Because this is a forum and that's what we do. I commented on what you said, you you're supposed to respond to what I say, not respond to me addressing somebody else.

Forum List

Back