Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

You repeat mind numbingly stupid things that the Republicans make up. I see no independent ideas separate from the general fare of party line crap. How are you so different?
You have to know: He was a devoted "Dred the Fred" supporter..

:rofl:

that was a wicked hoot.

Well, although it certainly DID turn out that there was nothing to dread in Fred as a campaigner, Fred Thompson WAS the only candidate willing to forthrightly discuss some of the important issues in a concrete and common-sense manner.

He would have been so vastly superior to the moron currently infesting the Oval Office, it's tragic that he was such an inept campaigner.

no one wants to be a supporter of the losing team.

those non-supporters will be on the wagon again after the next win of the team they are not really supporting, wink.

d'uh, i am oberst obvious

those non-supporters will be on the wagon again after the next win of the team they are not really supporting, wink.

I am and was a supporter of the losing team.

The McCain team got its ass handed to them.

As bad as Team McCain was, it would have been heads and shoulders above the idiot we now call President -- and his retarded side-kick Vice President.

As bad as Team McCain was, it would have been heads and shoulders above the idiot we now call President -- and his retarded side-kick Vice President.

so for message board arguing purposes, why are you not a republican? or do i have the wrong poster?

so for message board arguing purposes, why are you not a republican? or do i have the wrong poster?

Why should I be a Republican? They are not nearly decent enough spokesmen for my political views. They are just a pale copy of the idiot Democratics.

I am a Conservative not just in my political views, but in my political party affiliation. Sadly, they have no realistic chance of nominating anybody who would ever stand a chance as a 3P candidate. That leaves me with a choice, usually, of a lousy liberal Democrat nominee or a lousy half-a-liberal Republican nominee. Gee. I wonder which of those two poor choices is least offensive, generally speaking?

Hm.

the left relentlesly hounds this woman and her family till she quits and then accept no responsibilty for their roll in all of this.....

the left relentlesly hounds this woman and her family till she quits and then accept no responsibilty for their roll in all of this.....

uh......hold on.......quite a few honest righties hounded her too, they couldn't believe what a moron she was/is. So the responsibility is clearly all on the right for foisting her into the limelight. Had they done their homework they wouldn't have to bitch and squeal to defend her now.

uh......hold on.......quite a few honest righties hounded her too, they couldn't believe what a moron she was/is. So the responsibility is clearly all on the right for foisting her into the limelight. Had they done their homework they wouldn't have to bitch and squeal to defend her now.

Oh get off it.

Of course the right reserves the right to criticize some of their own candidates and political spokesmen and spokeswomen. There is bound to be some jostling for position in between election cycles just as there is perfectly valid room for debate on the proper nature of what agendas should be favored and how to achieve them.

So what?

That does NOTHING to justify the invalid and debased attacks on Gov. Palin from the left.

Those attacks are nasty, petty, dishonest, mean-spirited and would cause shame in many Democrats if they had not become a Party of such uber-lib hyper-partisan creeps.

Forum List

Back