Vindman Court Marshal?

If the CIC ordered you to gun down 60 unarmed 60 civilians whom he claims are enemies, do you have to obey those orders?
What an asinine hypothetical! Vindman himself said he had policy disagreements with Trump. No one was asked to kill or
take anyone's life.
Vindman ran to Schiff who steered him to DNC lawyers who then spun the story as an impeachable offense, which it is not.
He's not a whistleblower as his actions show. He has always been a political operative.

He deserves court martial and loss of rank, pension and position.
the Whistleblower law in this case does not cover the President anyway.

I dont know why people continue to ignore that.
Why do you think it does not cover the President????

There are several laws that cover whistle blowers.

The controlling Executive Orders and statutory provisions referenced in the statement include the following, as of January 15, 2014:

• Executive Order No.13526 (75 Fed. Reg. 707) (prescribing a uniform system for classifying, safeguarding, and declassifying national-security information), or any successor thereto;
  • Section 7211 of title 5, United States Code (governing disclosures to Congress);
  • Section 1034 of title 10, United States Code, as amended by the Military Whistleblower Protection Act (governing disclosure to Congress by members of the military);
  • Section 2302(b)(8) of title 5, United States Code, as amended by the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (governing disclosures of illegality, waste, fraud, abuse or public health or safety threats);
  • Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (50 U.S.C. 421 et seq.) (governing disclosures that could expose confidential Government agents);
  • Sections 7(c) and 8H of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.) (relating to disclosures to an inspector general, the inspectors general of the Intelligence Community, and Congress);
  • Section 103H(g)(3) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 403–3h(g)(3)) (relating to disclosures to the inspector general of the Intelligence Community);
  • Sections 17(d)(5) and 17(e)(3) of the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 (50 U.S.C. 403q(d)(5) and 403q(e)(3)) (relating to disclosures to the Inspector General of the Central Intelligence Agency and Congress); and
  • Statutes which protect against disclosure that may compromise the national security, including sections 641, 793, 794, 798, and 952 of title 18, United States Code, and section 4(b) of the Subversive Activities Control Act of 1950 (50 U.S.C. 783(b)).
The foregoing statement is also provided in accordance with the requirements under section 715 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Pub. L. 112–74, December 23, 2011, as extended by subsequent acts).​

As a contractor in the Federali goobermint, I had to get trained repeatedly with each new job on protecting information and my rights as a whistle blower, and on one of those contracts I was told because it was not covered under the 1989 laws, I effectively had no whistleblower protection. Same goes with PI information. I could face 25 years in prison and confiscatory fines for violating those laws.

The intelligence community has its own separate set of whistle blower standards and cover the NSC,. and none of these laws cover 'whistleblowing' on the President who is not a part of the intel community like the whistleblower is supposed to be, even if he actually exists.

The President can 'expose' or fire a whistleblower as he sees fit.

Last edited:
If the CIC ordered you to gun down 60 unarmed 60 civilians whom he claims are enemies, do you have to obey those orders?
What an asinine hypothetical! Vindman himself said he had policy disagreements with Trump. No one was asked to kill or
take anyone's life.
Vindman ran to Schiff who steered him to DNC lawyers who then spun the story as an impeachable offense, which it is not.
He's not a whistleblower as his actions show. He has always been a political operative.

He deserves court martial and loss of rank, pension and position.

Do you have anything other than right wing blogs to back this bullshit up.

Do I really need anything to challenge someone's opinion.
This is Vindman's superior officer who had to discipline him for denigrating and disrespecting America for the amusement of a bunch of Russian officers. That's not just opinion, Bozo. That's fact!

Do I really need anything to challenge someone's opinion.
This is Vindman's superior officer who had to discipline him for denigrating and disrespecting America for the amusement of a bunch of Russian officers. That's not just opinion, Bozo. That's fact!

You're right it's a fact that he said it,but if not a fact that it actually happened. So dick head get some other folks that was supposedly around when this was all taking place and get them to confirm his story.

You're right it's a fact that he said it,but if not a fact that it actually happened.
If you admit the shitbag Vindman said these things then you also must admit this actually happened.
Wise up, dickhead.

So dick head get some other folks that was supposedly around when this was all taking place and get them to confirm his story.
Idiot! You just agreed and confirmed Vindman denigrated and insulted America for the amusement of Russian military personnel.
Give me a reason to doubt this Army officer's account of his disciplining of the anti American soldier you admire and defend.

You're right it's a fact that he said it,but if not a fact that it actually happened.
If you admit the shitbag Vindman said these things then you also must admit this actually happened.
Wise up, dickhead.

I was talking about Hick man dumbass. It's a fact that he claims Vidman was bad mouthing the country, it's not a fact that he actually did. Got it dumbass.

So dick head get some other folks that was supposedly around when this was all taking place and get them to confirm his story.
Idiot! You just agreed and confirmed Vindman denigrated and insulted America for the amusement of Russian military personnel.[/quote}

See above simpleton.
Give me a reason to doubt this Army officer's account of his disciplining of the anti American soldier you admire and defend.

Ok in Trump Humper world anyone who agrees with Trump or is a Trump Humper is telling the truth. Flip that and anyone who disagrees with Trump is a liar in Trump Humper world.

Funny how no one else has said this about Vidman, but all of a sudden Hickman just comes out the wood work with his story.

I was talking about Hick man dumbass. It's a fact that he claims Vidman was bad mouthing the country, it's not a fact that he actually did. Got it dumbass.
Learn how to write a simple sentence then, moron. Third graders are more literate than you.

Ok in Trump Humper world anyone who agrees with Trump or is a Trump Humper is telling the truth. Flip that and anyone who disagrees with Trump is a liar in Trump Humper world.

Funny how no one else has said this about Vidman, but all of a sudden Hickman just comes out the wood work with his story.
Maybe no one cared what this fake patriot, Obama dick sucker did until the whole Trump Ukraine thing exploded.
Think about that, jerk-off.

Learn how to write a simple sentence then, moron. Third graders are more literate than you.

Pay attention dumb ass.

Maybe no one cared what this fake patriot, Obama dick sucker did until the whole Trump Ukraine thing exploded.
Think about that, jerk-off.

Nothing to think about fool, Vidman is a man who has served his country like a real patriot not like you fake ass patriots.

Pay attention dumb ass.
Stop writing drivel that can't be properly deciphered, idiot.
Nothing to think about fool, Vidman is a man who has served his country like a real patriot not like you fake ass patriots.
"Patriots" aren't seditious pricks who try to illegally remove legitimately elected presidents.
Don't try to tell me about serving the country. I was in the Navy during the latter stages of Vietnam giving medical aid in the largest base in the Pacific at the time.

How about you, black John Wayne?

Pay attention dumb ass.
Stop writing drivel that can't be properly deciphered, idiot.
"Patriots" aren't seditious pricks who try to illegally remove legitimately elected presidents.

They are men who when they see wrong doing bring it from the shadows to the light. No matter where the wrong doing is coming from, but in Trump Humper World you think Trump can do whatever he wants. I guess that might be true, since we have a spineless Republican Senate that is allowing him to do just that.
Don't try to tell me about serving the country. I was in the Navy during the latter stages of Vietnam giving medical aid in the largest base in the Pacific at the time.

Thank you for your service, that's why I don't understand how you are a Trump Humper. He was dodging service while other men were serving their country.

How about you, black John Wayne?

I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I can talk the talk because I have walked the walk.

They are men who when they see wrong doing bring it from the shadows to the light. No matter where the wrong doing is coming from, but in Trump Humper World you think Trump can do whatever he wants. I guess that might be true, since we have a spineless Republican Senate that is allowing him to do just that.
Trump can't get away with whatever he wants and more importantly the democrats can't waste millions of dollars and stir up so much discontent by trying to pin their lies on him.
The democrats are 0 for two now and have split their party in two. If you know the story of Brer Rabbit you will see how the
democrats have smeared themselves.
Thank you for your service, that's why I don't understand how you are a Trump Humper. He was dodging service while other men were serving their country.
I don't care about Trump's service in the military, or not. He is serving his nation to an amazing degree as president.
What did Reagan or the Bush's do about securing our border? Or our trade deficit? Or the Deep State?
Are you voting for Quid Pro Joe Biden? Check how he avoided military service.

I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I can talk the talk because I have walked the walk.
Well thanks. I guess you have earned the right to talk senseless shit!

Trump can't get away with whatever he wants and more importantly the democrats can't waste millions of dollars and stir up so much discontent by trying to pin their lies on him.

That is exactly what he has done up to this point, it is only a lie if it isn't true.
The democrats are 0 for two now and have split their party in two. If you know the story of Brer Rabbit you will see how the
democrats have smeared themselves.

America is 0 for 2 because we have a spineless Republicans who care more about party than country.

I don't care about Trump's service in the military, or not.

That is obvious. It is why he attacks veterans, because he knows Trump Humpers will say nothing.
He is serving his nation to an amazing degree as president.

If that is your opinion.
What did Reagan or the Bush's do about securing our border?

What has Trump done?

Or our trade deficit?

Give me an example of what Trump has done for it.

Or the Deep State?

What exactly is the Deep State and who all is in it.
Are you voting for Quid Pro Joe Biden? Check how he avoided military service.

I definitely won't be voting for Trump.

Well thanks. I guess you have earned the right to talk senseless shit![/QUOTE]

As have you

That is exactly what he has done up to this point, it is only a lie if it isn't true.
Senseless drivel.
America is 0 for 2 because we have a spineless Republicans who care more about party than country.
Pull your head out of your rectum. How brain damaged are you?
That is obvious. It is why he attacks veterans, because he knows Trump Humpers will say nothing.
Being a veteran is not a lifetime get out of jail free card. Veterans like Vindman can be duplicitous snakes, you know.
If that is your opinion.
It is an opinion the nation shares. If no one liked what he was doing he would not be headed towards reelection, smart guy.
What has Trump done?
For one thing and most recently, he got Mexico to turn back "refugees" at their own Southern border.
Unthinkable under any other president.
Give me an example of what Trump has done for it.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...it-moves-in-right-direction-for-wrong-reasons
What exactly is the Deep State and who all is in it.
I'm not your research monkey. Do a Google search if you care, and I know you don't. People like Comey, Brennan, Nellie Ohr, etc. know all about the Deep State and what it's there for. And so does King Barry, architect of the "resistance".
I definitely won't be voting for Trump.
Is this your lame way of admitting you will be voting for Quid Pro Joe? Shocking.
As have you
Thanks for your permission.

He ha
Vindman needs to realize that the coup against America has failed. Arrest him, and leave him alone in a cell with a handgun and see if he had the honor to do the right thing and blow him own brains out.

He has no honor. No guts, no balls. Cept one could consider that fat head a ball.

That describes Trump perfectly. Trump has no brains to blow out..
TDS

We know you have TDS. We know you are crazy.

Lt. Col. Vindman Facing Calls to Be Court Martialed

Despite U.S. whistleblower protections and warnings against reprisals, a former Trump and Bush administration advisor believes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman must be "court martialed" for speaking out against the president and violating his chain of command.

Christian Whiton tweeted Saturday:

"To protect the military from being seen as political, Vindman must be court martialed for speaking contemptuously of the President and violating the chain of command. The law isn't optional just because an officer hates his commander in chief."
Whiton is not the first one to call for Vindman answering to his violation of chain of command when he facilitated the whistleblower's complaint against President Donald Trump and subsequently testifying against the president in the House impeachment inquiry.

The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis tweeted in November:

"Vindman was insubordinate, ignored chain of command, leaked, and lied to Congress about not knowing who the whistleblower is, when he clearly knows because he was the whistleblower's primary source.
"He deserves to be court-martialied under the UCMJ."

Even one of the Senate jurors took to Twitter this week to call out Vindman as a "political activist." Citing his commanding officer, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., tweeted:

"Vindman's commanding officer, Army Lt. Col. Jim Hickman: 'Do not let the uniform fool you. He is a political activist in uniform.'"
Blackburn then spoke out against Vindman to Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle":

"You look at what his commanders, Vindman's commanders, have said, and he has a problem with judgment," Blackburn told host Laura Ingraham this week. "That had been pointed out. He had one commander that said he is a political activist in uniform. He has had problems with going outside of his chain of command, which is exactly what he did here.

"And I talk to a lot of military members on a regular basis. They have a real problem with some of the things and the manner in which he conducted himself in this matter."
Should be court martialed for leaking privileged info to people with no need to know...A clear violation of the UCMJ.

Congress has a need to know. He was required to answer their questions.
He testified to congress that he told people outside of congress.

Not up on current events, are ya?

Nothing illegal about that. You apparently are a good little Nazi.

There are several laws that cover whistle blowers.

The controlling Executive Orders and statutory provisions referenced in the statement include the following, as of January 15, 2014:

• Executive Order No.13526 (75 Fed. Reg. 707) (prescribing a uniform system for classifying, safeguarding, and declassifying national-security information), or any successor thereto;
  • Section 7211 of title 5, United States Code (governing disclosures to Congress);
  • Section 1034 of title 10, United States Code, as amended by the Military Whistleblower Protection Act (governing disclosure to Congress by members of the military);
  • Section 2302(b)(8) of title 5, United States Code, as amended by the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (governing disclosures of illegality, waste, fraud, abuse or public health or safety threats);
  • Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (50 U.S.C. 421 et seq.) (governing disclosures that could expose confidential Government agents);
  • Sections 7(c) and 8H of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.) (relating to disclosures to an inspector general, the inspectors general of the Intelligence Community, and Congress);
  • Section 103H(g)(3) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 403–3h(g)(3)) (relating to disclosures to the inspector general of the Intelligence Community);
  • Sections 17(d)(5) and 17(e)(3) of the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 (50 U.S.C. 403q(d)(5) and 403q(e)(3)) (relating to disclosures to the Inspector General of the Central Intelligence Agency and Congress); and
  • Statutes which protect against disclosure that may compromise the national security, including sections 641, 793, 794, 798, and 952 of title 18, United States Code, and section 4(b) of the Subversive Activities Control Act of 1950 (50 U.S.C. 783(b)).
The foregoing statement is also provided in accordance with the requirements under section 715 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Pub. L. 112–74, December 23, 2011, as extended by subsequent acts).​

As a contractor in the Federali goobermint, I had to get trained repeatedly with each new job on protecting information and my rights as a whistle blower, and on one of those contracts I was told because it was not covered under the 1989 laws, I effectively had no whistleblower protection. Same goes with PI information. I could face 25 years in prison and confiscatory fines for violating those laws.

The intelligence community has its own separate set of whistle blower standards and cover the NSC,. and none of these laws cover 'whistleblowing' on the President who is not a part of the intel community like the whistleblower is supposed to be, even if he actually exists.

The President can 'expose' or fire a whistleblower as he sees fit.

The whistleblower is clearly covered. He is receiving protection from the federal government.

Forum List

Back