Violence Against Trump Supporters

Wrong, the violence is one sided. The left wing assholes go to cause problems then retards like you say it's all the same.

LOL

No, the evidence of violence is not one sided. Protesters at Trump rally after Trump rally suffered violence at the hands of Trump cultists.

Trump protesters should never resort to violence. Peaceful protest is the best way to counter his misogyny and racism.
Yes the evidence is one sided. The evidence is that leftist swines are invading Trump rallies, ignore that particular detail and then blame Trump. You all are mentally ill.

Ah, so you're back to "bitch was asking for it". You're the perfect Trump cultist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Learn to read, put your bong down and try again.

Yes the evidence is one sided. The evidence is that leftist swines are invading Trump rallies, ignore that particular detail and then blame Trump. You all are mentally ill.

No the evidence is not one sided. Trump protesters have suffered violence at the Trump Cult rallies. You're not trying to deny that are you? There is video evidence.
I love watching the scumbags get smacked, who's denying it? You're just too stupid to understand why. I honestly don't know how you can get from one day to the next. Somebody has to be making your life decisions for you.

Forum List

Back