Violence Against Trump Supporters

At Trump rallies the Trump guys started throwing punches. You can't spin what's on camera from just a few weeks ago.
For disrupting their rally. Pop your head out of your ass.
It doesn't matter, not to the cops or the judges so therefore, it shouldn't matter to you.
It doesn't. I didn't try to justify violence. YOU did. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass.
The violence is not justified. It is also not one sided.

And Clinton and Sanders haven't offered to pay the legal bills of criminals but Trump has.
Wrong, the violence is one sided. The left wing assholes go to cause problems then retards like you say it's all the same.

LOL
1. Trump people start it by throwing punches.
2. Trump defends them and offers to pay their legal fees.
3. Must be the fault of the liberals.

Great work there, Einstein.

No, it doesn't matter. Assault at a church picnic is no different than that at a Ranger's game.
You still didn't answer. The answer you are avoiding is no, Trump supporters don't go and attack Hillary rallies. You can't excuse it away, sorry.

How come we didn't have these problems at the other GOP candidate rallies ?

Trump is the common denominator .
That's the main reason I support Trump. The libtards are losing it, revealing what they truly are. Intolerant, violent and filled with hate.
It's not hard to hate a racist. You do all the time, as long as they are only racist against you.
Is your English translator broken? There are many racists on the left, I don't see them getting attacked.

Fail.
You only see what you want to see, like only anti-Trump people throw punches. Your side is pure as the driven snow.

You still didn't answer. The answer you are avoiding is no, Trump supporters don't go and attack Hillary rallies. You can't excuse it away, sorry.

How come we didn't have these problems at the other GOP candidate rallies ?

Trump is the common denominator .
That's the main reason I support Trump. The libtards are losing it, revealing what they truly are. Intolerant, violent and filled with hate.
It's not hard to hate a racist. You do all the time, as long as they are only racist against you.
Is your English translator broken? There are many racists on the left, I don't see them getting attacked.

Fail.
You only see what you want to see, like only anti-Trump people throw punches. Your side is pure as the driven snow.
It isn't what I said. You are too stupid to read, post content or follow simple conversations.

At Trump rallies the Trump guys started throwing punches. You can't spin what's on camera from just a few weeks ago.
It doesn't matter, not to the cops or the judges so therefore, it shouldn't matter to you.
It doesn't. I didn't try to justify violence. YOU did. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass.

And Clinton and Sanders haven't offered to pay the legal bills of criminals but Trump has.
Wrong, the violence is one sided. The left wing assholes go to cause problems then retards like you say it's all the same.

LOL

No, the evidence of violence is not one sided. Protesters at Trump rally after Trump rally suffered violence at the hands of Trump cultists.

Trump protesters should never resort to violence. Peaceful protest is the best way to counter his misogyny and racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

No, the evidence of violence is not one sided. Protesters at Trump rally after Trump rally suffered violence at the hands of Trump cultists.

Trump protesters should never resort to violence. Peaceful protest is the best way to counter his misogyny and racism.
Yes the evidence is one sided. The evidence is that leftist swines are invading Trump rallies, ignore that particular detail and then blame Trump. You all are mentally ill.

Are we still pretending that trump guys are non violent pacifists ?

Show US where Hillary and Bernie supporters are walking in and out of rallies to be victims of being hit with eggs, pepper sprayed, or knock out punched? That is not happening.

There is one incidence of a Trump supporter fighting back at a Trump event. Where are the incidents of Trump supporters going to a Hillary or Bernie event and attacking?

It does not exist and the Left knows it. They justify violence just because they don't like their views.

LOL

Yes the evidence is one sided. The evidence is that leftist swines are invading Trump rallies, ignore that particular detail and then blame Trump. You all are mentally ill.

Ah, so you're back to "bitch was asking for it". You're the perfect Trump cultist.

There is absolutely no justification for the physical assault on Trump supporters. In my lifetime (nearly 50 years), I cannot remember voters and supporters for a candidate being physically assaulted. The multiple video footage shows anti Trump antagonists crossing the line or not even protesting going straight to physical assault.

Can you imagine anti Obama protestors pepper spraying elderly black supporters and their grandchildren? Can you imagine white redneck thugs doing the knockout game to Obama supporters as they left rallies? Show me where Trump supporters are the ones initiating physical altercations?

Hate Trump all you want. Battle him in the arena of debate. But, continue to engage in unprovoked violence against Trump supporters or continue to defend and justify violence against Trump supporters, you are simply going to push votes his way by further exposing how violent the Left really is.
You were saying?

Trump supporter charged after sucker-punching protester at North Carolina rally
So? You go to a rally to disrupt the event and get socked, and that makes it OK to beat up Trump supporters at their rally? You can't be that stupid.

So people that protested George Wallace rallies deserved to get beaten up? Do drunk women in short skirts deserve to be raped?

You are shifting the conversation. People protesting do not deserve to get beat up. Watch the San Jose footage. People walking out of a rally inside a building are getting physically assaulted for minding their own business. Families in cars trying to leave the garage are getting their car rocked by protestors. Protestors are proactively, physically agitating, assaulting Trump supporters. When and where did this happen to Obama supporters? Have we seen it happen to Hillary supporters or Bernie supporters? Don't move the goal posts. Show US similar examples.

Stay on topic. If you are a Bernie supporter or Hillary Supporter, you can go into a rally and not be assaulted when you leave. This is not the case with Trump supporters. I have yet to see where a Trump supporter or otherwise opposition physically assaults a Bernie or Hillary supporter for simply attending a rally to support their candidate.

What the left is saying is that violence is acceptable as a method to keep people from voting. Then they follow that up with action.

What the left is saying is that violence is acceptable as a method to keep people from voting. Then they follow that up with action.

This makes me very concerned about November. For all of their bullshit rhetoric about voter oppression, physically assaulting opposing supporters unprovoked is something we see in turmoil 3rd World Countries. Then again, the Left had no problem with men in combat fatigues and night sticks intimidating voters outside a Philadelphia polling place in the 2008 Election.

LOL

Ah, so you're back to "bitch was asking for it". You're the perfect Trump cultist.

Learn to read, put your bong down and try again.

Trump was seen swatting flies with his hand at the lectern but his hands are so small people thought he was high-fiving them.

LOL

No the evidence is not one sided. Trump protesters have suffered violence at the Trump Cult rallies. You're not trying to deny that are you? There is video evidence.

I don't see mobs of Trump supporters attacking the left.

Trump should be using the footage of his supporters being attacked in his campaign ads. Last time I checked, you should have Civil Rights to attend a political rally and not be assaulted by supporters of the opposition. Obama supporters did not have to worry about this. Why are Trump Supporters in danger?

LOL

No the evidence is not one sided. Trump protesters have suffered violence at the Trump Cult rallies. You're not trying to deny that are you? There is video evidence.

Show US. Make sure it is not simply a Trump Supporter retaliating after first being physically assaulted or trying to defend himself. Show US where Trump Supporters are walking/running up to protestors and doing a knockout game to the said of their face or throwing an egg at them.

Show US where Hillary and Bernie supporters are walking in and out of rallies to be victims of being hit with eggs, pepper sprayed, or knock out punched? That is not happening.

How about the other 15 GOP candidates ? Never say problems at thier rallies .

How about the other 15 GOP candidates ? Never say problems at thier rallies .

What is your point? The fact is we have one candidate whose supporters are being attacked unprovoked. In 2016 America, that should bother US regardless of party. In this case, the unprovoked violence against supporters is trending and coming from the Left. Fact.

Forum List

Back