Violence Against Trump Supporters

So? You go to a rally to disrupt the event and get socked, and that makes it OK to beat up Trump supporters at their rally? You can't be that stupid.
It's not acceptable either way but, guess who threw the first punches, that Trump then offered to pay for?
...at Trumps rally. Liberals always blame others for their bad behavior.
It's an old rule, you reap what you sow.
Doubling down on dumbfuckery? When did Trump supporters attack Hillary rallies?
Why would that matter? Is it acceptable to beat on people, yes or no?
I asked the question because it matters. You can't answer it. I don't play retard games.

Trump is an idiot for saying this. My thread is not about supporting Trump or defending him. It is about the multiple cases of unprovoked violence from anti-trump protestors. The Left is violent.
The left is violent but the first punches were thrown by Trump people and Trump offered to pay their legal bills?

You narrative needs a lot of work.
"You" pea brain needs work. Punches a shit stain isn't justification to attack people. Try it out, maybe you are the type that only learns by going to jail.
Mashup of Trump praising violence against protesters - CNN Video
I don't go to links dumbfucks post. If you are too lazy and stupid to post what point you are trying to make I'm not going to do your homework.
So, you will just ignore the links showing the violence at Trump rallies? Sure thing.
I don't work for retards. You are too stupid to make a point.

There is one incidence of a Trump supporter fighting back at a Trump event. Where are the incidents of Trump supporters going to a Hillary or Bernie event and attacking?

Trump has been fanning the flames of violence and now look what you got . People fighting in the streets . Only with Trump, not any other candidate dem or con .
DUDE, Bernie supporters were fighting themselves :rofl:

It's not acceptable either way but, guess who threw the first punches, that Trump then offered to pay for?
I asked the question because it matters. You can't answer it. I don't play retard games.
No, it doesn't matter. Assault at a church picnic is no different than that at a Ranger's game.

There is one incidence of a Trump supporter fighting back at a Trump event. Where are the incidents of Trump supporters going to a Hillary or Bernie event and attacking?
At Trump rallies the Trump guys started throwing punches. You can't spin what's on camera from just a few weeks ago.

No, it doesn't matter. Assault at a church picnic is no different than that at a Ranger's game.
You still didn't answer. The answer you are avoiding is no, Trump supporters don't go and attack Hillary rallies. You can't excuse it away, sorry.

At Trump rallies the Trump guys started throwing punches. You can't spin what's on camera from just a few weeks ago.
For disrupting their rally. Pop your head out of your ass.

It doesn't matter, not to the cops or the judges so therefore, it shouldn't matter to you.

It doesn't matter, not to the cops or the judges so therefore, it shouldn't matter to you.
It doesn't. I didn't try to justify violence. YOU did. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass.

You still didn't answer. The answer you are avoiding is no, Trump supporters don't go and attack Hillary rallies. You can't excuse it away, sorry.

How come we didn't have these problems at the other GOP candidate rallies ?

Trump is the common denominator .

It doesn't. I didn't try to justify violence. YOU did. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass.
The violence is not justified. It is also not one sided.

And Clinton and Sanders haven't offered to pay the legal bills of criminals but Trump has.

There is absolutely no justification for the physical assault on Trump supporters. In my lifetime (nearly 50 years), I cannot remember voters and supporters for a candidate being physically assaulted. The multiple video footage shows anti Trump antagonists crossing the line or not even protesting going straight to physical assault.

Can you imagine anti Obama protestors pepper spraying elderly black supporters and their grandchildren? Can you imagine white redneck thugs doing the knockout game to Obama supporters as they left rallies? Show me where Trump supporters are the ones initiating physical altercations?

Hate Trump all you want. Battle him in the arena of debate. But, continue to engage in unprovoked violence against Trump supporters or continue to defend and justify violence against Trump supporters, you are simply going to push votes his way by further exposing how violent the Left really is.
You were saying?

Trump supporter charged after sucker-punching protester at North Carolina rally
So? You go to a rally to disrupt the event and get socked, and that makes it OK to beat up Trump supporters at their rally? You can't be that stupid.

So people that protested George Wallace rallies deserved to get beaten up? Do drunk women in short skirts deserve to be raped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the main reason I support Trump. The libtards are losing it, revealing what they truly are. Intolerant, violent and filled with hate.

There is absolutely no justification for the physical assault on Trump supporters. In my lifetime (nearly 50 years), I cannot remember voters and supporters for a candidate being physically assaulted. The multiple video footage shows anti Trump antagonists crossing the line or not even protesting going straight to physical assault.

Can you imagine anti Obama protestors pepper spraying elderly black supporters and their grandchildren? Can you imagine white redneck thugs doing the knockout game to Obama supporters as they left rallies? Show me where Trump supporters are the ones initiating physical altercations?

Hate Trump all you want. Battle him in the arena of debate. But, continue to engage in unprovoked violence against Trump supporters or continue to defend and justify violence against Trump supporters, you are simply going to push votes his way by further exposing how violent the Left really is.
You were saying?

Trump supporter charged after sucker-punching protester at North Carolina rally

So people that protested George Wallace rallies deserved to get beaten up? Do drunk women in short skirts deserve to be raped?
When did I claim anyone deserved anything? Think before you post. Try it sometime instead of just posting.

That's the main reason I support Trump. The libtards are losing it, revealing what they truly are. Intolerant, violent and filled with hate.
It's not hard to hate a racist. You do all the time, as long as they are only racist against you.

The violence is not justified. It is also not one sided.

And Clinton and Sanders haven't offered to pay the legal bills of criminals but Trump has.
Wrong, the violence is one sided. The left wing assholes go to cause problems then retards like you say it's all the same.

LOL

It's not hard to hate a racist. You do all the time, as long as they are only racist against you.
Is your English translator broken? There are many racists on the left, I don't see them getting attacked.

Fail.

Forum List

Back