Violent Assault Caught On Film

1. NYC.....violent assault caught on film....

2. But this is the sort of thing that has been normalized by the Democrat Party. It didn't begin as one of the two prongs on the attempts to unseat Trump....the Wuhan Hoax was the other.....but the Democrats authorized, supported and shielded over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons and anarcho- terrorist attacks on America and Americans, and now, they don't know how to stop them.

3. "Policies of Surrender
Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.
After going out to dinner last Saturday in Philadelphia’s center city, I noticed that every street leading to Penn Square was closed off by police. When I contacted a friend in the Philadelphia police, he informed me that the streets were closed “because of the ATVs.” More senior sources in the police department’s command ranks then told me that, responding to an embarrassing incident the night before in which hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) seemingly took over Philadelphia....
... city officials appear more willing to surrender than to enforce the rule of law.

4. In today’s Philadelphia, the question unfortunately has to be asked. City policies are apparently aimed at preventing criminal enforcement to reduce incarceration, as opposed to protecting the vast majority of citizens who play by the rules. Instead of using the opportunity to corral these illegal vehicles in one place and undertake lawful traffic stops to clear the streets of illegal guns, people with warrants, and unlicensed drivers, the nation’s fourth-largest police department allowed these mass violations of traffic laws to occur ....

5. “There is nothing we can do,” said a ranking police department source speaking on condition of anonymity. “We have a ‘no pursuit’ policy when it comes to [ATVs and dirt bikes]. In our ‘no pursuit’ policy, we have a ‘no boxing in’ policy, so we cannot surround them and box them in. Even if we did, Pwould hit the police cars and flee, then the officer would be in trouble and would [face] disciplinary action.” State-police sources say they feel “outgunned and undermanned” now that local law enforcement is not conducting traffic stops on cars headed to highways, a sentiment that was reinforced when two state troopers were killed by a drunk driver who had been stopped for speeding moments before but was released after officers had to respond to a higher-priority call."

There is a one-word explanation for the lawlessness.

DEMOCRATS.

Maybe our so called president should step up to the Microphone and tell Americans to arm themselves like they have in Israel and Ukraine?

Nah, that would make actual sense.

I'm praying that the people living in rural areas aren't just going to bend over and take it like the 'progressives' in big cities have, much different breed of people. I agree that we're going to be affected by everything else, inflation, shortages, gas prices, etc.. but hopefully the violence won't follow.
I moved from the West Coast to a Midwestern farming community of about 1,100 people six months ago. My neighbors confirmed that approximately 80% of the homes in my town are armed and conservative. I don't think that we're going to have much trouble out of whatever Sioux Falls can come up with that they want to pass off as "progressive" trouble making. I finally feel safe here.

2. But this is the sort of thing that has been normalized by the Democrat Party. It didn't begin as one of the two prongs on the attempts to unseat Trump....the Wuhan Hoax was the other.....but the Democrats authorized, supported and shielded over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons and anarcho- terrorist attacks on America and Americans, and now, they don't know how to stop them.

Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.
After going out to dinner last Saturday in Philadelphia’s center city, I noticed that every street leading to Penn Square was closed off by police. When I contacted a friend in the Philadelphia police, he informed me that the streets were closed “because of the ATVs.” More senior sources in the police department’s command ranks then told me that, responding to an embarrassing incident the night before in which hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) seemingly took over Philadelphia....
... city officials appear more willing to surrender than to enforce the rule of law.

4. In today’s Philadelphia, the question unfortunately has to be asked. City policies are apparently aimed at preventing criminal enforcement to reduce incarceration, as opposed to protecting the vast majority of citizens who play by the rules. Instead of using the opportunity to corral these illegal vehicles in one place and undertake lawful traffic stops to clear the streets of illegal guns, people with warrants, and unlicensed drivers, the nation’s fourth-largest police department allowed these mass violations of traffic laws to occur ....

5. “There is nothing we can do,” said a ranking police department source speaking on condition of anonymity. “We have a ‘no pursuit’ policy when it comes to [ATVs and dirt bikes]. In our ‘no pursuit’ policy, we have a ‘no boxing in’ policy, so we cannot surround them and box them in. Even if we did, Pwould hit the police cars and flee, then the officer would be in trouble and would [face] disciplinary action.” State-police sources say they feel “outgunned and undermanned” now that local law enforcement is not conducting traffic stops on cars headed to highways, a sentiment that was reinforced when two state troopers were killed by a drunk driver who had been stopped for speeding moments before but was released after officers had to respond to a higher-priority call."

DEMOCRATS.

What is the excuse for violent people here in the all Red areas, Biden? What makes Polislick want to kill people because they do drugs, Biden? Do you suffer from diarrhea, Biden?

You know I'm a pessimist....and beleive we are living in the afterglow of a once great nation....but they control all of our institutions.

And don't forget....violence never solved anything ......except for slavery, Fascism, Nazism, Communism.....
Then move...

1648735539378.jpeg

Actually, a lot of people have moved to rural areas, suburbs and exurbs, where this kind of shit isn't tolerated. And when they did they were accused of participating in "White Flight"
Oh, I see, and us country folks are the ones accusing people of this, nope.

I'm not, I'm disturbed by this.

That this is what 81 million people supposedly voted for because they were most disturbed by mean tweets.

When will the Never Trumpers accept responsibility for the Urban Heck Holes their people and their policies have created?
So, no violence happened under your orange douche bag? Is that what you are going with? I guess, now you know why you and the OP are called retards.

Actually, a lot of people have moved to rural areas, suburbs and exurbs, where this kind of shit isn't tolerated. And when they did they were accused of participating in "White Flight"
Is that what they call it? I call it telling the lunatic left to kiss my ass.

So, no violence happened under your orange douche bag? Is that what you are going with? I guess, now you know why you and the OP are called retards.

There was no violence that was encouraged by President Trump or the Little Trumpsters.

That's the difference, this is being supported by libs like Soros and Terror-Supporter Chesa Boudin- who is the San Fran DO. Were you aware that Mr. Boudin actually advocated for the release of a known cop killer from custody? What a liberal piece of shit.

DEMOCRATS.

Monkeys in a monkey world.

There was no violence that was encouraged by President Trump or the Little Trumpsters.

That's the difference, this is being supported by libs like Soros and Terror-Supporter Chesa Boudin- who is the San Fran DO. Were you aware that Mr. Boudin actually advocated for the release of a known cop killer from custody? What a liberal piece of shit.
😂 Lol you all blame George Soros for everything.

LOL. Make up your mind. Who are you blaming for this violence in Harlem? Is it Biden, Soros or a San Francisco DO? Why do you guys keep confirming that you are retards? We know, you are retards.

As for Rump and encouraging violence on his charge? - Jan 6 2021 ring a bell?

Forum List

Back