Violent extremism warning ahead of US election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually mailing votes in some states cannot be counted till after midnight after all the regular voting is done. And since most people are voting by mail now but results won't be known election night like it used to be in the past. It's not a sign of fraud, it's a sign of the times.
Fraud is a sign of the times since 2020.

Uh oh.

The violent attack on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband comes with just over a week to go before the US midterm elections - a moment when political tensions are coming to the boil.

As if to emphasise this point, just a few hours after news of the assault on Paul Pelosi on Friday, the US government distributed a bulletin to law enforcement across the nation. It warned of a "heightened threat" of domestic violent extremism against candidates and election workers driven by individuals with "ideological grievances".

Also on Friday, the US Department of Justice announced that a man from Pennsylvania had pleaded guilty to making multiple phoned death threats against an unnamed congressman - reported to be Democrat Eric Swalwell of California. The threats included telling a staff member in the congressman's Washington office that he was going to come to the US Capitol with a firearm.
Only Democrats use mass violence. 2016 was a good example.

They were there all along. They are there every time Paul pays for gay sex. That is why the guy is in his undies...

There was a gay session ongoing with cocaine that went bad...

And this gay whore is no trump supporter....
anyone married to something like Nancy would settle for gay hooker sex

Is this anything like the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh, the attempted assassination of Congressman Steve Scalise or the attempted assassination of Senator Rand Paul.

While I am sorry that Paul Pelosi got his head bashed in it is hilarious that it was done by a homeless drug addict who is an illegal alien from Canada.
No

It was a MAGAt Trumptard.

100%

So the pelosi house is completely unprotected, no guards, no SS, no alarms, nothing, a shack in the woods with the windows open....
Kinda the same thing you Trumptard MAGAts have always tried to say about the U.S. Capitol the day your toothless army got it's ass kicked trying to attack it.

Right?

Ever thought maybe it's time for some new scripts?

So.

Hillary had Chelsea.

This is why Paul gets busted for DUI late at night without his "wife."

Dem "faux families" are the norm.

This guy was in his undies... Get a clue.
I sleep in my underwear and have for almost 55 years.

There appears to have been quite a delay in this story getting out.

Why was this story hidden all day?

Like elections, if they need extra time, they're cheating...

The only way YOU can know anyone sexual proclivities is to first hand knowledge of them. All YOU do throw around slurs. Unless you as fuck head shit stain MAGA had sex with Mr. Pelosi stop making baseless accusations that you know are false. Are you last person Mr. Pelsoi had sex with?

The only way YOU can know anyone sexual proclivities is to first hand knowledge of them. All YOU do throw around slurs. Unless you as fuck head shit stain MAGA had sex with Mr. Pelosi stop making baseless accusations that you know are false. Are you last person Mr. Pelsoi had sex with?
My, my, my, are we a bit testy? Isn't this the same treatment Trump and any of his associates got from you and your ilk for the past 5 1/2 years? Suck it up bucko, it is going to be rough going for you in short order.

My, my, my, are we a bit testy? Isn't this the same treatment Trump and any of his associates got from you and your ilk for the past 5 1/2 years? Suck it up bucko, it is going to be rough going for you in short order.
Yes of course! We all ran around telling stories about all of Trump's butt fucking escapades.....:rolleyes:

Low life, idiot!

That is your whole purpose of your intimidation and threats, no? To keep citizens from voting....?
Really ? You can't read into sarcasm when you see it ? You probably bit it hook line and sinker when Trump said "hey Putin, if ya got that dirt on Hillary, just send it our way"... ROTFLMBO 🤣.

Why are you people so full of bull crap ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back