Violent extremism warning ahead of US election

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he better understand, is the precedent has been set. First January 6th, and now an attempted assassination of the Speaker of the House.

See you down the road.

Lol

It is 2am and this guy was in his undies....

Homo whore like homO was in high school...

What he better understand, is the precedent has been set. First January 6th, and now an attempted assassination of the Speaker of the House.

See you down the road.
Is this anything like the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh, the attempted assassination of Congressman Steve Scalise or the attempted assassination of Senator Rand Paul.

While I am sorry that Paul Pelosi got his head bashed in it is hilarious that it was done by a homeless drug addict who is an illegal alien from Canada.

You mean like the precedent of you all burning looting and murdering for a year or you all trying to kill SCOTUS after Roe V Wade was overturned? Have you forgot those?
Of the millions of people that participated in the black lives matter protests, only 16,000 were arrested for violence of any type. And there's no comparison between those protesters and extremists carrying out terrorist attacks.

Is this anything like the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh, the attempted assassination of Congressman Steve Scalise or the attempted assassination of Senator Rand Paul.

While I am sorry that Paul Pelosi got his head bashed in it is hilarious that it was done by a homeless drug addict who is an illegal alien from Canada.
No attack like this is hilarious. You are one sick bastard.

To late for sorry. All MAGA's are now fair game. That goes for Donald Trump, and every member of his family, wherever they are. It goes for every Republican in Congress, the Senate, every state legislature, every governor.

Every God Damn one of you pieces of shit.

Of the millions of people that participated in the black lives matter protests, only 16,000 were arrested for violence of any type. And there's no comparison between those protesters and extremists carrying out terrorist attacks.
16,000 BLM rioters arrested. How many arrested Jan 6?

Rand Paul, Kavanaugh, Scalise all attacked by leftist do you consider that terrorism?

The American people have the right to know what Paul's blood test reveals...

Coke??

We know he was drunk again. Was he on coke too?
Actually they don't. He's a private citizen. And he was in the privacy of his own home. This crazy person broke in. He has nothing he has to defend, he was the victim. Fortunately he's a big man who can handle himself and he did his best luckily the police won't got there at the right moment.

To late for sorry. All MAGA's are now fair game. That goes for Donald Trump, and every member of his family, wherever they are. It goes for every Republican in Congress, the Senate, every state legislature, every governor.

Come get me tough guy

Nobody's fair game. You're playing into the extremists hand. That's their crazy game and they're going to lose.

1667002558381.png

16,000 BLM rioters arrested. How many arrested Jan 6?

Rand Paul, Kavanaugh, Scalise all attacked by leftist do you consider that terrorism?
Proportionally a lot more, they were foolish enough to allow themselves to be taped committing the crimes, and these were all federal crimes because it was done on federal property and a lot of those people across state lines to get there so it's federal prison time for them.

Actually they don't. He's a private citizen. And he was in the privacy of his own home. This crazy person broke in. He has nothing he has to defend, he was the victim. Fortunately he's a big man who can handle himself and he did his best luckily the police won't got there at the right moment.

The spin cycle begins....

You only have the right to "know" what Stan wants you to "know"

Amazing how Paul and Nancy are never together after midnight....

Paul pelosi is a cocksucking gay.

The marriage is a sham.

This guy was Paul's paid for gay sex slave likely funded with your taxdollars...
Lol, you are as retarded and full of shit as they come. Lol, it's entertaining how retarded you are. Hilarious 😂

The spin cycle begins....

You only have the right to "know" what Stan wants you to "know"

Amazing how Paul and Nancy are never together after midnight....
You guys are the ones creating the spin. I'm simply stating facts he's not a federal employee or representative of the federal government. He's a private citizen. It's not my rules it's the way things are.

Paul wanted a footlong at 2am and called it in. The guy showed up with a tubesteak sandwich covered in man sauce and wanted to be paid. When Paul didn't tip things got heated. "I'll give you stock tips" said Paul. The man, knowing what he has lost on crypto and stocks lately, finally realized who he was and, thinking on Nancy Pelosi making millions insider trading, screamed "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" and kicked Paul 300 King Leonidus style. Paul fell back into his tools and grabbing a hammer returned blows until he was disarmed. The cops somehow arrive to find them both in their underwear.

You tell me how that happens if you don't like my head cannon
Lol, right on cue another retard. Hilarious 😂 You and EMH having fun stroking each other? Lol, don't get any on ya!

We are asked to believe this guy "broke in" as if there is no security at all.

What a joke!!!

This guy was let in. It was gay stuff that went violent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back