Violent extremism warning ahead of US election

Status
Not open for further replies.
To late for sorry. All MAGA's are now fair game. That goes for Donald Trump, and every member of his family, wherever they are. It goes for every Republican in Congress, the Senate, every state legislature, every governor.

Every God Damn one of you pieces of shit.
This has been reported to the FBI. Just to let you know.

You guys are the ones creating the spin. I'm simply stating facts he's not a federal employee or representative of the federal government. He's a private citizen. It's not my rules it's the way things are.

So the pelosi house is completely unprotected, no guards, no SS, no alarms, nothing, a shack in the woods with the windows open....

We are asked to believe this guy "broke in" as if there is no security at all.

What a joke!!!

This guy was let in. It was gay stuff that went violent...
You have quite a sick Imagination. 2:00 a.m. most older people are sound asleep.

The spin cycle begins....

You only have the right to "know" what Stan wants you to "know"

Amazing how Paul and Nancy are never together after midnight....
Washington DC and San Francisco are quite a distance apart. I'm sure they spend many nights apart when Congress is in session.

So the pelosi house is completely unprotected, no guards, no SS, no alarms, nothing, a shack in the woods with the windows open....
The police were there almost immediately. Which makes your statement irrelevant.

Uh oh.

The violent attack on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband comes with just over a week to go before the US midterm elections - a moment when political tensions are coming to the boil.

As if to emphasise this point, just a few hours after news of the assault on Paul Pelosi on Friday, the US government distributed a bulletin to law enforcement across the nation. It warned of a "heightened threat" of domestic violent extremism against candidates and election workers driven by individuals with "ideological grievances".

Also on Friday, the US Department of Justice announced that a man from Pennsylvania had pleaded guilty to making multiple phoned death threats against an unnamed congressman - reported to be Democrat Eric Swalwell of California. The threats included telling a staff member in the congressman's Washington office that he was going to come to the US Capitol with a firearm.

The guy who did it was a left wing nut...........

Yes...the democrat party will likely turn loose their blm, antifa brown shirts to burn, loot and murder more black Americans before this election, for sure the 2024 election.....but that is typical of left wing assholes.....they are violent monsters.

Uh oh.

The violent attack on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband comes with just over a week to go before the US midterm elections - a moment when political tensions are coming to the boil.

As if to emphasise this point, just a few hours after news of the assault on Paul Pelosi on Friday, the US government distributed a bulletin to law enforcement across the nation. It warned of a "heightened threat" of domestic violent extremism against candidates and election workers driven by individuals with "ideological grievances".

Also on Friday, the US Department of Justice announced that a man from Pennsylvania had pleaded guilty to making multiple phoned death threats against an unnamed congressman - reported to be Democrat Eric Swalwell of California. The threats included telling a staff member in the congressman's Washington office that he was going to come to the US Capitol with a firearm.

Was the caller Fang Fang? The chinese spy he was sleeping with?

To late for sorry. All MAGA's are now fair game. That goes for Donald Trump, and every member of his family, wherever they are. It goes for every Republican in Congress, the Senate, every state legislature, every governor.

Every God Damn one of you pieces of shit.
Yes yes YES. The sooner the better. It's past time that the window dressing be ripped down and democrats exposed for what they really are.

Remember, Republicans vote on Nov. 8, democrats vote on Nov. 9.

Nope, I've already voted. Vote By Mail is Univeral in California. Put my ballot in the drop box in of my library in Marin City. That ballot has been counted and received. I encourage you to vote on December8.

Paul wanted a footlong at 2am and called it in. The guy showed up with a tubesteak sandwich covered in man sauce and wanted to be paid. When Paul didn't tip things got heated. "I'll give you stock tips" said Paul. The man, knowing what he has lost on crypto and stocks lately, finally realized who he was and, thinking on Nancy Pelosi making millions insider trading, screamed "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" and kicked Paul 300 King Leonidus style. Paul fell back into his tools and grabbing a hammer returned blows until he was disarmed. The cops somehow arrive to find them both in their underwear.

You tell me how that happens if you don't like my head cannon
Who forgot to set the parental controls on this kid's device?

Are homosexual slurs all you shit heads have got.

Moron......Fang Fang was a female spy from china sleeping with Swallwel. you idiot.

The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back