Violent extremism warning ahead of US election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? You can't read into sarcasm when you see it ? You probably bit it hook line and sinker when Trump said "hey Putin, if ya got that dirt on Hillary, just send it our way"... ROTFLMBO 🤣.

Why are you people so full of bull crap ? lol
If I were dropping off my ballot and one of those cucks challenged me and my vote....

as Nancy said, "I will punch them (him), in the nose, and go to jail for it, and be happy!". :)

What is their purpose, other than what Mike admitted to?

The only way YOU can know anyone sexual proclivities is to first hand knowledge of them. All YOU do throw around slurs. Unless you as fuck head shit stain MAGA had sex with Mr. Pelosi stop making baseless accusations that you know are false. Are you last person Mr. Pelsoi had sex with?

No, the gay whore who hit him was...

:rofl:

Only in a PERVERT'S mind! Ya Sicko!
Explain the man being in his underwear please.... There should be camera's everywhere at that house, so on one or two of those camera's he should be spotted arriving, possibly breaking and entering or being let in or what ??? Where is the camera footage at ? No release until after court case maybe, otherwise all due to it being evidence at the moment ? We don't even know if the incident at that house can even be attributed to violence somehow being politically motivated or associated to the mid terms.But here we are attempting to politically associate it, well some are attempting it I guess.

Best to await the evidence and court case, but then again how does the Democrat's let anything go to waste ? They can't.

If I were dropping off my ballot and one of those cucks challenged me and my vote....

as Nancy said, "I will punch them (him), in the nose, and go to jail for it, and be happy!". :)

Who are these imaginary people in your mind ? So what is attempted to go on in all of this, is to use a potential violence threat where there is none, otherwise in order to vote from the safety of one's early voting ballot, because Covid faded out and was way to obvious a move to try and use that this time for the alledged ballot box stuffing eh ???

That's just it, you knuckleheads couldn't find anything on Trump like that, and it drove you out of your minds.
Who needed any made up shit?

The guy is a man of lawlessness.... Has been his whole life, and doubled down as President!

His silver spoon fed status, money, and lawyers has kept him out of jail, as with most silver spoon, white collar criminals. Money talks and walks.

The rest of us, do the time for the crime.

If one of you lesbians hit him, you would find out quickly why no girl can beat lia Thomas in the pool...

The guy is a man of lawlessness.... Has been his whole life, and doubled down as President!

His silver spoon fed status, money, and lawyers has kept him out of jail, as with most silver spoon, white collar criminals. Money talks and walks.

It's not right to covet they neighbors attributes or things, no matter how jealous or envious you are of them. 😂

To late for sorry. All MAGA's are now fair game. That goes for Donald Trump, and every member of his family, wherever they are. It goes for every Republican in Congress, the Senate, every state legislature, every governor.

Every God Damn one of you pieces of shit.

Oh honey we've all been your "fair game" for years and years

Welcome to you retribution

See you Nov 8th

Try really hard not to make this about Trump....if you dare. Can you?

So, in an attempt to lie, your side hate hoaxed....

my "side" huh?
Know how many times I've voted Democrat? Same as I've voted Republican. ZERO.

I hate both of them. Both lie, both are full of shit. And you lot all play silly beggars with politics and refuse to see the reality.

And you're suggesting Pelosi' husband wasn't really attacked or what?

It technically doesn't become an attack until AFTER you say your safe word ...

vx02iri5axh31.jpg

my "side" huh?

I hate both of them. Both lie, both are full of shit. And you lot all play silly beggars with politics and refuse to see the reality.

Paul is gay
The marriage is faux
Defund the police supporter using cops for personal gay sex protection
Pelosi lying and hate hoaxing

And yeah, the gay sex got violent - both were on cocaine

Uh oh.

The violent attack on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband comes with just over a week to go before the US midterm elections - a moment when political tensions are coming to the boil.

As if to emphasise this point, just a few hours after news of the assault on Paul Pelosi on Friday, the US government distributed a bulletin to law enforcement across the nation. It warned of a "heightened threat" of domestic violent extremism against candidates and election workers driven by individuals with "ideological grievances".

Also on Friday, the US Department of Justice announced that a man from Pennsylvania had pleaded guilty to making multiple phoned death threats against an unnamed congressman - reported to be Democrat Eric Swalwell of California. The threats included telling a staff member in the congressman's Washington office that he was going to come to the US Capitol with a firearm.
Raving Nudist activist attacks Pelosi........defund the POLICE!!!!!

lmao

Greg

my "side" huh?

Never vote eh ? So you being on a political website discussing political issue's is a sham or scam maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back