Violent homegirls pepper spray McDonald's employees

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Crazyass bitches !

Women pepper spray, throw straws at McDonald's security guard in fight caught on camera

Atlantic City woman fled the scene after pepper spraying a McDonald’s security guard early Saturday morning.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.

A video of the altercation posted to Facebook shows a customer holding pepper spray in the direction of a guard who’s behind the counter. Another woman is seen throwing straws and other objects at the employee, and the woman with pepper spray eventually gets up on the counter to attack the man.

“Homegirl maced a security guard!” someone is heard saying.

Women pepper spray, throw straws at McDonald's security guard in fight caught on camera

Black girls. Blacks shouldn't be allowed in businesses. Or at least give the owner the option of putting employees at risk.

Mickey Ds has to have a security guard? Why is that? None of the Mickey Ds in my town have to have security guards. Not even the ones in the deepest of deep hoods where they hide the napkins and straws and ketchup packets and salt shakers n all.
They still don't have to have a security guard. Somebody that works in there is probably from the neighborhood, yannow?

On a side note. I saw on the news every single kisok at McDonalds tested postive for fecal matter.

Maybe they forgot to put cheese on one of those gals Big Mac, and they got upset.

Crazyass bitches !

Atlantic City woman fled the scene after pepper spraying a McDonald’s security guard early Saturday morning.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.

A video of the altercation posted to Facebook shows a customer holding pepper spray in the direction of a guard who’s behind the counter. Another woman is seen throwing straws and other objects at the employee, and the woman with pepper spray eventually gets up on the counter to attack the man.

“Homegirl maced a security guard!” someone is heard saying.

and another reason not to got to McDonalds

Mickey Ds has to have a security guard? Why is that? None of the Mickey Ds in my town have to have security guards. Not even the ones in the deepest of deep hoods where they hide the napkins and straws and ketchup packets and salt shakers n all.
They still don't have to have a security guard. Somebody that works in there is probably from the neighborhood, yannow?
I am guessing that Atlantic City where that McDonald's was built is a very busy place. I've never been to that area, so I don't know for sure.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am guessing that Atlantic City where that McDonald's was built is a very busy place. I've never been to that area, so I don't know for sure.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Atlantic City: pop 39,558

Tampa, FL: pop 335,709

Atlantic City, New Jersey Population 2019, 2018

Tampa, Florida Population 2019, 2018

Forum List

Back