Viral News: Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings revealed as one of the IRS conspirators

Ron. Ron my buddy!

Posting in bold doesn't make you right. It makes you look foolish. Not to mention your rants are nothing more than classic deflections. You were asked for a link and failed to provide one, instead going off on this tirade.

You don't go to "Left wing sewer sites" but spew all of their garbage. You think you're objective? You're far from it. Just like rdean and Joe, "I was a Republican once." No, you're just a liar who had no argument to begin with.

Last edited:
Ron. Ron my buddy!

Posting in bold doesn't make you right. It makes you look foolish. Not to mention your rants are nothing more than classic deflections. You were asked for a link and failed to provide one, instead going off on this tirade.

You don't go to "Left wing sewer sites" but spew all of their garbage. You think you're objective? You're far from it. Just like rdean and Joe, "I was a Republican once." No, you're just a liar who had no argument to begin with.

jesus was married thus jesus hated gays is your logic.

and that makes you look foolish.

posting an OP with OPENLY biased news sources is also foolish.

Ron. Ron my buddy!

not one of you libs has provided anything to disprove the cites in the OP. Just posting "its not true" over and over does not cut it.

either provide proof that Cummings was not involved or accept the facts and STFU.

I never left the Republican Party. It left me when it decided to worship lying (christie), greed (romney), ignorance (palin), and stupidity (bachmann).

And so you turned to a moron who embodies all four of your complaints? That was smart.

Based on that way of thinking the Democratic party must have left a whole bunch of former Democrats behind.

Lying (Obama), greed (Obama), ignorance (Obama) and stupidity (Obama).

I will not paraphrase your next sentence, because it needs no paraphrasing and/or explanation.

Ron. Ron my buddy!

not one of you libs has provided anything to disprove the cites in the OP. Just posting "its not true" over and over does not cut it.

either provide proof that Cummings was not involved or accept the facts and STFU.

I'm not a "lib" dork.

And nobody has to disprove something that isn't legitimate news. Why? Cuz that's retarded.

The story will be real just as soon as someone credible reports it. Until then, its a hack job intended for viewers like YOU, who (ironically, "fish") take everything they say at face value with no back research of your own.

That's how little they think of your brain and intelligence. They know they can post whatever, and you'll spread it like a virus despite its truth or untruth. Fucking lemmings.

Dupe thread. And already disproven.

Interesting. I have yet to see from ANY news source that the interaction with Cummings and the IRS as it pertains to looking into Conservative groups citing that it has been disproven. All I have seen are reports that Cummings has been asked to explain the email chain and he has yet to do so OR deny it.

Where did you hear/see that it was disproven?

I'm not a "lib" dork.

And nobody has to disprove something that isn't legitimate news. Why? Cuz that's retarded.

The story will be real just as soon as someone credible reports it. Until then, its a hack job intended for viewers like YOU, who (ironically, "fish") take everything they say at face value with no back research of your own.

That's how little they think of your brain and intelligence. They know they can post whatever, and you'll spread it like a virus despite its truth or untruth. Fucking lemmings.

Pathetic.

Turn a blind eye......of course, until it happens to those you agree with.

And by the way.....you ARE a fucking lib.

I'm not a "lib" dork.

Pathetic.

Get a life nutjob.

I'll always turn a blind eye to the websites in the OP.

Always. Never with exception. Thanks very much. It's called having standards.

I posted a way better source right after your little morning whine here.

Well shit, I did you mouth breathers' homework for you.

It's looking like Cummings did request information from Lerner.

G'job, rw hack sights. You didn't completely drop the ball on this one.

New IRS E-mails: Lois Lerner Funneled Elijah Cummings Info on Targeted Conservative Group | Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

So...in other words....you ragged on people that think differently than you without knowing what you were talking about.

At least you were man enough to admit it.

New IRS E-mails: Lois Lerner Funneled Elijah Cummings Info on Targeted Conservative Group | Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

So...in other words....you ragged on people that think differently than you without knowing what you were talking about.

No, ass clown.

I ragged on their trust of feable news sources.

I wasn't wrong. It's pretty basic shit not to trust those sites and to verify on your own like a normal person.

Like I did.

Dickhead.

And sorry - you don't get to choose my politics for me, mmkay?

I'm not a "lib" dork.

Pathetic.

Get a life nutjob.

I'll always turn a blind eye to the websites in the OP.

Always. Never with exception. Thanks very much. It's called having standards.

I posted a way better source right after your little morning whine here.

I didn't even look at the link the OP offered. I didn't have to. This has been in the news for 4 days already....albeit, most haven't reported on it.

Love your "always, without exception" line...

You are the perfect person. Well done.

No, ass clown.

I wasn't wrong. It's pretty basic shit not to trust those sites and to verify on your own like a normal person.

Like I did.

Dickhead.

The fact that you chimed into this thread with anything without even knowing about it is...well...scary.

Where do you get your news from?

This was very revealing and chilling shit that came out last week.

A crooked dimocrap?

Say it isn't so :dunno:

Not necessarily.

He is on the oversight committee.

For all we know, he was ensuring that the group wasn't fraudulently applying for the tax credit, being most of their activities are supposed to be a-political.

His inquiry was likely partisan in nature, but like the majority's are as well. These are the reasons why our Government doesn't work. Everyone is so keen on gotcha.

No, ass clown.

Like I did.

Dickhead.

The fact that you chimed into this thread with anything without even knowing about it is...well...scary.

Where do you get your news from?

This was very revealing and chilling shit that came out last week.

It's scary that I chimed in to say that these sources being trumped as "news" is fucking stupid?

Kay. Good. Be "scared," bro. Boo00o00o0o

You're welcome OP, by the way, for posting the ground-zero source of the story.

A crooked dimocrap?

Say it isn't so :dunno:

Not necessarily.

He is on the oversight committee.

For all we know, he was ensuring that the group wasn't fraudulently applying for the tax credit, being most of their activities are supposed to be a-political.

His inquiry was likely partisan in nature, but like the majority's are as well. These are the reasons why our Government doesn't work. Everyone is so keen on gotcha.

Oh come on, you make an intelligent admission and then revert to stupidity. typical

Forum List

Back