Viral photo shows US Soldier holding "Trump flag" (violating DOD rule)

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Bloomberg reporter Jennifer Epstein caught the soldier engaging in political activity, which is prohibited by the Pentagon (Department of Defense rules):
CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

Jennifer Epstein on Twitter

Bloomberg reporter Jennifer Epstein caught the soldier engaging in political activity, which is prohibited by the Pentagon (Department of Defense rules):
CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

U.S. Air Forces Europe said troops holding “Make America Great Again” hats during President Donald Trump’s visit Thursday to Ramstein Air Base were not in violation of military rules that prohibit taking part in partisan activities while in uniform.

There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” USAFE said in a statement.

Air Force: Nothing improper about airmen displaying pro-Trump merchandise at Ramstein

You poor snowflakes don’t get your coup.

"Political activity?" President Trump is the PRESIDENT and COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Jennifer Epstein needs to focus on getting a nose job and apologizing for welfare Hassidics controlling NYC politics.

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

You whiny pukes...there, I said it. Honestly, dogging on soldiers in horrid outposts who want the CiC to sign stuff for them.

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.

More lefty loon bullshit. If the Op and the reporter had bothered to do some research they wouldn't look like fools.

You can't cure stupid.

Last edited:
CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

I'll tell you what to do about this. Go to where this person is and get in their face and tell them what scum they are for violating the DoD rules.

Go ahead, impress Me

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

The Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces visiting his combat troops during Christmas and informing them of policy changes that will affect their deployment is NOT a 'political event', and combat troops have every tight to show appreciation and support to their Commander and chief and President.

This is another example of hate-filled Liberals living every waking moment for any opportunity to spin whatever the President does into an attack either on him or anyone who supports him.

What a miserable existence.

U.S. Air Forces Europe said troops holding “Make America Great Again” hats during President Donald Trump’s visit Thursday to Ramstein Air Base were not in violation of military rules that prohibit taking part in partisan activities while in uniform.

There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” USAFE said in a statement.

Air Force: Nothing improper about airmen displaying pro-Trump merchandise at Ramstein

You poor snowflakes don’t get your coup.
What you have just proven, in addition to what I just posted, is how Democrats / snowflakes live, act, and react based on pure (easily manipulated) EMOTION rather than FACT.

Had this unprofessional failure of a reporter done any investigating at all, as in contacting a JAG to find out if this was indeed a violation of the UCMJ, they would have - as pointed out - found there was no violation at all.

Instead, as a result, the reporter, and any emotional snowflake who chose to 'pile on' instead of attempting to confirm the reporter's claim, ends up looking petty, small, extremely partisan-motivated, and hate-filled while sacrificing part of their credibility.

Dear gawd give it a rest already. Ignorant whiny jackasses
My apologies, SIL. Having it constantly pointed out how snowflakes are easily emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven creatures of emotion and feeling rather than actual FACT must be uncomfortable. I will try to tone it down a bit. :p

LOL, dumbass left loons...

Moronic Media Has Their Collective Noses Rubbed Into Harsh Reality: Nothing Improper with Airmen’s Pro-Trump Merchandise at Ramstein Says Air Force

OOOF. That’s a punch to their blubbery gut. The media just makes up crap they know nothing about, routinely citing facts about Jesus, the military, guns, heterosexuality.

Military.com-

STUTTGART, Germany — U.S. Air Forces Europe said troops holding “Make America Great Again” hats during President Donald Trump’s visit Thursday to Ramstein Air Base were not in violation of military rules that prohibit taking part in partisan activities while in uniform.

“There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” USAFE said in a statement.

Moronic Media Has Their Collective Noses Rubbed Into Harsh Reality: Nothing Improper with Airmen’s Pro-Trump Merchandise at Ramstein Says Air Force

Dear gawd give it a rest already. Ignorant whiny jackasses
My apologies, SIL. Having it constantly pointed out how snowflakes are easily emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven creatures of emotion and feeling rather than actual FACT must be uncomfortable. I will try to tone it down a bit. :p
The media keeps reminding us why they are hated and not trusted.

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

You whiny pukes...there, I said it. Honestly, dogging on soldiers in horrid outposts who want the CiC to sign stuff for them.

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.
Typical conservative, absent the intelligence to engage in meaningful discourse, it resorts to childish personal attacks and whining about the thread topic.

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake.

This kind of whining over this petty shit is how Democrats shoot themselves in the head. You're getting way too far over your skis.

Pardon my mixed metaphors.

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.
Typical conservative, absent the intelligence to engage in meaningful discourse, it resorts to childish personal attacks and whining about the thread topic.
yea we have a poster here named clayton jones who often does the same thing......

Forum List

Back