🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Viral trans TikToker says threats to fight back are 'fully justifiable,' 'firmly' stands by call to arms

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
I think we saw in a Tennessee school what happens when a trans fights back.

A transgender TikToker who goes by Tara Jay "firmly" defended "threatening" those who try to prevent biological males from using women's restrooms, suggesting that calling on the LGBTQ community to buy guns was "justifiable."

Jay recently sparked backlash for asserting that anyone who tried to stop a transgender person from using a women's restroom would face retaliation.

"I dare you to try and stop me from going into the women’s bathroom. It will be the last mistake you ever make," Jay said in a viral April video.

What these fascist don't understand is trans and gays will fight back and defend their rights with their lives if need be. Blood will flow down the street if you continue on your mission to rob us of our liberty.
There is no such “mission.”

Other than that, it was still a retarded rant you offered there little Jess.

il_fullxfull.1717584442_jgwb.jpg

What these fascist don't understand is trans and gays will fight back and defend their rights with their lives if need be. Blood will flow down the street if you continue on your mission to rob us of our liberty.

Good. We will trade one for one. At the end there will still be hundreds of millions of us, and you will all be......well, gone. Wiped clean from the face of the planet.

Forum List

Back