🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Viral video : Black conservative bashes left over treatment of Judge Jeanine

Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?
Look at this picture:

NO, asswart, try looking at THIS picture:

View attachment 206356

Pirro is a former judge and prosecutor who when I still got Fox gave one of the best programs they had (once a week on Saturday night). Only once did I ever hear her say something I strongly disagreed with. She's a nice lady who respects people whether they agree with her or not. You'll never do it, but if you ever get the chance, you ought to watch just ONE of her shows with an open mind before you dis her.

A NICE lady? Hell no. She's just Shawn Hannity with 80 extra IQ points. And a lot nastier.

Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?
Look at this picture:

NO, asswart, try looking at THIS picture:

View attachment 206356

Pirro is a former judge and prosecutor who when I still got Fox gave one of the best programs they had (once a week on Saturday night). Only once did I ever hear her say something I strongly disagreed with. She's a nice lady who respects people whether they agree with her or not. You'll never do it, but if you ever get the chance, you ought to watch just ONE of her shows with an open mind before you dis her.

A NICE lady? Hell no. She's just Shawn Hannity with 80 extra IQ points. And a lot nastier.

You haven't watched her enough. Sure, she's tough, incisive and critical of issues where its called for, but in general, she's also pretty nice and very fair and easy going off the set when she's out and about on the street even with people who disagree with and aren't nice to her.

Just don't get on her bad side.

Forum List

Back