🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Viral video : Black conservative bashes left over treatment of Judge Jeanine

You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.
Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.
Judge Jeanine looks blacker than Valerie Jarrett IMO.

Can blacks see ANYTHING BUT COLOR?

Who asked if Pirro was white?

:desk: I did. I found out I can compare her to a monkey without being racist.

That being said, Old lady brought up color first.

Who the fuck is "Judge Jeanine"?

She is on Fox news....That cable news outlet that your neo-Marxist minders forbid you to watch which effectively keeps you dumber than a pile of shit.

You don't want to know.
The racist faction is calling for a lynching because Whoopi Goldberg sassed a white woman who kisses Trump's ass.
Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

So dumbass, what was she convicted of?
She wasn't....just like H. Clinton wasn't convicted of anything nor did she have an affair with M. Lewinsky.

Hillary hasn't been convicted YET!

We all know she is a criminal, but we don't know that about Pirro. Your attempt to equate the two is a massive failure.

I guess when you're using an "everybody knows" fallacy as a crutch -- as long as you're going with fallacies anyway ya might as well double down with a "nobody knows" fallacy at the same time.

Quantity discount. :thup:
An intelligent former prosecutor and judge who Trump once considered appointing to SCOTUS. She is one of the smartest persons in news media. Watch her tonight on FNC.

Sadly, they are not allowed to to watch FNC. I guess their neo-Marxist minders think they are not grown up enough to hear the truth.

Pirro...the one who's husband was convicted on 34 charges of conspiracy, tax evasion, and false tax returns (they filed joint accounts then). The same Pirro who took money from trump in her FAILED runs for office.

She wasn't....just like H. Clinton wasn't convicted of anything nor did she have an affair with M. Lewinsky.

We all know she is a criminal, but we don't know that about Pirro. Your attempt to equate the two is a massive failure.

I guess when you're using an "everybody knows" fallacy as a crutch -- as long as you're going with fallacies anyway ya might as well double down with a "nobody knows" fallacy at the same time.

An intelligent former prosecutor and judge who Trump once considered appointing to SCOTUS. She is one of the smartest persons in news media. Watch her tonight on FNC.

Sadly, they are not allowed to to watch FNC. I guess their neo-Marxist minders think they are not grown up enough to hear the truth.

Has nothing to do with any kind of "permission". I kicked my TV out the door years ago as it was full of shit. Far as I'm concerned anything that has no existence outside of TV has no relevance. I'm "allowed" to watch whatever I want, and this just in, that includes Nothing.

And you are too. Go ahead, break the umbilical cord. I dare ya.

Is Judge Jeanine white?

Yes.
Judge Jeanine looks blacker than Valerie Jarrett IMO.

Can blacks see ANYTHING BUT COLOR?

Who asked if Pirro was white?

:desk: I did. I found out I can compare her to a monkey without being racist.

That being said, Old lady brought up color first.

Actually the OP brought up color first.
See the part about "well spoken". :rolleyes:

Has nothing to do with any kind of "permission". I kicked my TV out the door years ago as it was full of shit. Far as I'm concerned anything that has no existence outside of TV has no relevance. I'm "allowed" to watch whatever I want, and this just in, that includes Nothing.

Most people watch TV news so, you are limited in your understanding. Go ahead and watch it and expand your horizons.

It might stop sooner if posters weren't going on threads about this and calling Whoopi a sheboon and putting up pictures of moneys in lipstick. I dunno. It might help.

I don't like to see persons being disrespected, either, including Whoopi.

Can you show is where you criticized Whoopie's treatment of Jeanine? It would make you appear a little more balanced

You don't want to know.

Ah yes, I see the reference to a "black conservative" as "well spoken".
Who knew them peoples could speak. Revelations I tell ya.
Them Republicans like to parade their darkies just to show them Dems they gotz one..

Viral Video: Black Conservative Bashes Left Over Treatment of Judge Jeanine
Teenage black conservative activist CJ Pearson came to Judge Jeanine Pirro’s defense in a viral video posted to his Twitter account Friday.

CJ is a very well spoken young man.
This is what you call a bright young man who learned to never step onto the Democratic plantation just like millions of others who are seeing the DEMO KILL death traps.
That story had zero significant information about what they were blathering on about, good god is it that hard to write for a living and make sense?

Most people watch TV news so, you are limited in your understanding. Go ahead and watch it and expand your horizons.

Those first two words:

"Most people"

--- have never applied to me and never will.

I really don't give a rat's ass what 'most people' do. If I find myself doing something most people do I immediately start questioning it.

TV is nothing but a dishonest propaganda device, indeed the most powerful one ever invented, that turns its victims into zombified mush. No thanks, I gotta drive. I'm all for expanding horizons --- that's exactly why I shun that shit.

Look at this picture:

NO, asswart, try looking at THIS picture:

judgepirro7.jpg

Pirro is a former judge and prosecutor who when I still got Fox gave one of the best programs they had (once a week on Saturday night). Only once did I ever hear her say something I strongly disagreed with. She's a nice lady who respects people whether they agree with her or not. You'll never do it, but if you ever get the chance, you ought to watch just ONE of her shows with an open mind before you dis her.

You don't want to know.

Ah yes, I see the reference to a "black conservative" as "well spoken".
Who knew them peoples could speak. Revelations I tell ya.
Them Republicans like to parade their darkies just to show them Dems they gotz one..

Come on, Democrats have all the 'darkies'
Yes, because all black Americans can identify with screaming at the sky in remembrance of Hillary's grand KO, or marching vaginas and gay men prancing about in thongs.

You've got them right where you want them.

Look at this picture:

View attachment 206356

Pirro is a former judge and prosecutor who when I still got Fox gave one of the best programs they had (once a week on Saturday night). Only once did I ever hear her say something I strongly disagreed with. You'll never do it, but if you ever get the chance, you ought to watch just ONE of her shows with an open mind before you dis her.
Layer after layer of caked on make-up, for a vapid caricature who knows that her looks are more important than whatever she says. Because cretins like toobfreak freak will eat up whatever propaganda she reads off her teleprompter, and her tits are what let's her compete with the male partisan hacks that drive the network. Maybe she once contributed in some way to the nation, but now her job is to spread discord and obey marching orders from the special interests that own her network.

Look at this picture:

View attachment 206356

Pirro is a former judge and prosecutor who when I still got Fox gave one of the best programs they had (once a week on Saturday night). Only once did I ever hear her say something I strongly disagreed with. You'll never do it, but if you ever get the chance, you ought to watch just ONE of her shows with an open mind before you dis her.
Layer after layer of caked on make-up, for a vapid caricature who knows that her looks are more important than whatever she says. Because cretins like toobfreak freak will eat up whatever propaganda she reads off her teleprompter, and her tits are what let's her compete with the male partisan hacks that drive the network. Maybe she once contributed in some way to the nation, but now her job is to spread discord and obey marching orders from the special interests that own her network.

TRANSLATION: Bitter BlackFlag can't get himself no good looking white girls. :p

Forum List

Back