Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.

I don’t totally agree but I think of the two courses to take…attack or ignore; ignore would be the better course in this case. Not always but here…yes.

Have these protesters tried to hang blacks? If Farrakhan could push one button and exterminate all the Jews he would. Are you actually disputing this? BTW I am not defending the Aryan trash. But they are equally abhorrent to Farrakhan.

Louis Farrakhan Delivers Yet Another Sermon Laced With Anti-Semitic Tropes
Twitter gives Louis Farrakhan a slap on the wrist after posting anti-Semitic ‘Satanic Jew’ video
Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan delivers anti-Semitic speech - CNNPolitics

I can post dozens more. Farrakhan is an anti semitic A HOLE.
Are you really trying to equate ACTUAL white brutality to PERCEIVED black harsh words?

C'mon now...

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Are you defending the words? Y or N? So there have never been uprsings due to King Louis? Who is allegedly responsible for the death of Malcom X? Come on. You are embarrassing yourself. Condemn both immediately.

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Yes... all 10 white supremacists will be driving in a small prius to get there........

Meanwhile, don't look at the chicago, baltimore, st. louis, D.C. gun murder rate........ democrats aren't responsible no matter how many decades they run those cities....

Are you defending the words? Y or N? So there have never been uprsings due to King Louis? Who is allegedly responsible for the death of Malcom X? Come on. You are embarrassing yourself. Condemn both immediately.
I don't trust Farrakhan as far as I can throw him. But it's LUDICROUS to compare him to proven history of White Supremacy.

Stop trying to compare the two. Just stop.

Farrakhan the peaceful preacher - June 24, 1984 - Claims Judaism is a "gutter religion" and supporters of Israel are criminals in the sight of God.

Will Farrakhan be arrested for call to kill whites?
Youre still trying to equate speech with actual violence by the white animals that make up the alt right.

If you let them march there will not be any violence. I think there should be violence against the Aryans. They are A Holes. Similarly those who defend Farrakhan should called out. Are you defending Farrakhan? Y or N?

Opinion | Yes, Farrakhan Is Still Dangerous. Just Ask Us Orthodox Jews.

Yes... all 10 white supremacists will be driving in a small prius to get there........

Meanwhile, don't look at the chicago, baltimore, st. louis, D.C. gun murder rate........ democrats aren't responsible no matter how many decades they run those cities....
I look forward to you starting a thread on the topic of the gun murder rate in those states...

deflection_explained.jpg

I don't trust Farrakhan as far as I can throw him. But it's LUDICROUS to compare him to proven history of White Supremacy.

Stop trying to compare the two. Just stop.

And yet no white supremacists have any standing in the Republican party, while the racists of every color make up the core of the democrat party.....louis farakhan is a good friend of obama's as those hidden photos show.....and the 20 years the former President obama spent in the racist church of jeremiah wright shows....

So there isn't a comparison..... racists who are minorities are protected.........and are accepted as valued members of the democrat party.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns know they will not be tolerated.
Do you have a white robe and hood hidden under your floorboards? Do you know any history?
I'm Black. I dont have to hide under a klown suit. Yes I know my history.

Why do you defend someone who wants to exterminate all Jews? Do you feel this way?

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

That wasnt even a good seque into your deflection. :laughing0301:

I look forward to you starting a thread on the topic of the gun murder rate in those states...

deflection_explained.jpg

Nope, the truth.... white supremacists are a joke, and you morons only pretend they are important in an attempt to smear republicans...who have nothing to do with them.....

Do you have a white robe and hood hidden under your floorboards? Do you know any history?

Why do you defend someone who wants to exterminate all Jews? Do you feel this way?
I'm not defending the KKK. What are you talking about?

Farrakhan the peaceful preacher - June 24, 1984 - Claims Judaism is a "gutter religion" and supporters of Israel are criminals in the sight of God.

Will Farrakhan be arrested for call to kill whites?
Youre still trying to equate speech with actual violence by the white animals that make up the alt right.

If you let them march there will not be any violence. I think there should be violence against the Aryans. They are A Holes. Similarly those who defend Farrakhan should called out. Are you defending Farrakhan? Y or N?

Opinion | Yes, Farrakhan Is Still Dangerous. Just Ask Us Orthodox Jews.
I'm not stopping them from marching. I just will be there to make sure I deal with the ones that want to do more than march.

I'm not defending the KKK. What are you talking about?

Don't deflect. Do you feel this way? Y or N?

I already stated we should beat the crap out of every trailer trash Aryan A Hole. Answer the question or cower. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back