Virginia is 8th state to cancel ERIC voting system

All this because trump is not man enough to admit he lost. He polluted our electoral system when he lied about "massive voter fraud

This all comes from trump and his lie. That man is truly a cancer on the entire frigin world.

Repubs have two boogie men. One is "woke" and the other is "voter fraud." Both are evil falsehoods created by evil politicians.
I don't think there is such a thing as "evil".... but I will state that it is a classic right wing modus operandi. Complain about something then reject anything that remedies your complaint.

You can't get an answer about the opposition to the ERIC system without a conspiracy theory being proffered.

It's about time States and Counties realize that electronic voting placed in the hands of lefties results in fraudulent elections.

You people really don't understand - YET - what your party and DC did in 2020. They destroyed faith in the only institution that still bound us together.

So you're not voting next year?

No fake pandemic to create massive mailin ballots

The same people who ran the elections in 2020 are going to be in charge in 2024. The Republicans couldn't stop the cheating when their own guy was in the White House, surely they can't stop all the cheating with the Dems' guy in the White House, so why bother to vote at all?

They'll attempt to cheat but if there are enough votes to force a re-count then our efforts may not be completely in vain.

But it didn't work last time when a Republican was in the White House. Why would they fail this time with their guy in the White House and all the same players in place in all the states?

We have a right center country.

smile-laughing.gif

But it didn't work last time when a Republican was in the White House. Why would they fail this time with their guy in the White House and all the same players in place in all the states?
Boebert is an example of a Conservative who appeared to be losing but squeezed by in a Blue State.

Boebert is an example of a Conservative who appeared to be losing but squeezed by in a Blue State.

Boebert's district is heavily Republican. She should have won easily. She almost lost because she's an extremist embarrassment.

The same people who ran the elections in 2020 are going to be in charge in 2024. The Republicans couldn't stop the cheating when their own guy was in the White House, surely they can't stop all the cheating with the Dems' guy in the White House, so why bother to vote at all?
Like I said, a tougher cheat this time.
Plus Poopeypants or Knees Harris? Even the Dims may vote for the Republican

Boebert's district is heavily Republican. She should have won easily. She almost lost because she's an extremist embarrassment.
She's a fighter. Something most of the GOP doesn't bother to do anymore. The fact that she squeezed by in a mostly Red Country proves my point that we have to cast a vote even if we don't trust the system.

Forum List

Back