Virginia is 8th state to cancel ERIC voting system

Plenty of people will mail them in because it's easier. I've mailed mine in the last two elections. I will do so again next year.

So since nothing has changed, they will obviously cheat again, so you're not voting next year, right?
Geez Dims are lazy.

I don't think there is such a thing as "evil".... but I will state that it is a classic right wing modus operandi. Complain about something then reject anything that remedies your complaint.

You can't get an answer about the opposition to the ERIC system without a conspiracy theory being proffered.
And it all originated with the Big Lie. trump....the cancer on democracy.

Yup. You're stupid (if you had an alternative).
USPS bags were found with mail in ballots from Conservative area. Since the USPS was seen on video helping manipulate the election, I don't trust them to act in an honest manner.

Registrars in these states will now have inaccurate voters rolls....cause that is what the repubs want.
Yet it’s YOU moron Dims who fight tooth and nail to NOT purge the dead from voter rolls. YOUR side that ignores laws stating to clean up the voter rolls. So WHO wants inaccurate rolls again?

Yet it’s YOU moron Dims who fight tooth and nail to NOT purge the dead from voter rolls. YOUR side that ignores laws stating to clean up the voter rolls. So WHO wants inaccurate rolls again?

Waste of time to ever try to bring reality into their world.

You people really don't understand - YET - what your party and DC did in 2020. They destroyed faith in the only institution that still bound us together. The only way it might recover would be for a convention of states to get together and agree on a single system to VERIFY who is voting and whether they are eligible. Your party will never agree to that. The supporters of that party are childish enough to believe that as long as the media keeps parroting the Democrat line, the other HALF of America will have no choice but to bend the knee and obey. '24 will be the last election.
This bunch of Democrats is a collection of jackals. They're very fucking dangerous animals.

Conservatives’ unwarranted opposition to ERIC is based on a lie; conservatives continue to propagate that lie.

The right’s war on democracy continues.
Oh look, another leftard bullshit artist.

That's what the left offer America.

Steaming, stinking piles of bullshit.

Sometimes it's even human shit. Like the stuff that's all over the streets of San Francisco. That's how much the left loves America.

USPS bags were found with mail in ballots from Conservative area. Since the USPS was seen on video helping manipulate the election, I don't trust them to act in an honest manner.

50 million?

You can't blame the right-wing states. This is the agreement when states join ERIC:
  • States joining ERIC have agreed to pursue non-partisan and protective goals.
  • Participating states are required to mail notifications to people identified as eligible to vote but not registered.
  • ERIC’s list maintenance reports help states improve the accuracy of their voter lists by identifying voters who have moved within the state, voters who have moved from one ERIC state to another, voters who have died, and voters with duplicate registrations in the state.
  • ERIC's Membership Agreement requires each state to request and act on at least one of these reports at a minimum of once a year, though the ERIC Membership Agreement strongly encourages states to establish a regular schedule for requesting these reports.
  • States must act on these reports in a manner that complies with applicable federal and state law. ERIC's website publishes statistics on the number of deceased voters, in-state and out-of-state movers, and duplicate registrations

All of the above and more are anathema to the right-wing states. Why would they be part of honest, fair voting practices? There is no benefit to them. They would rather whine when they lose.

Right, that's why you commies sue them almost every time they try to update their rolls. Run along hypocrite.

Forum List

Back