Virginia is 8th state to cancel ERIC voting system

She's a fighter. Something most of the GOP doesn't bother to do anymore. The fact that she squeezed by in a mostly Red Country proves my point that we have to cast a vote even if we don't trust the system.

What does her election have to do with anything we're talking about? You said the Democrats were cheating.

Says who? All the same people are running the show. All the mail in balloting will still be taking place.

You mean the same people they chose last time?
Millions of additional mailin ballots were created because of the fake leftyvirus, even with nobody requesting them. That made cheating much easier.

Ideology -- self-identification as liberal, conservative, or moderate -- is a major way in which the public can be politically segmented. Because Republicans tend to be associated with conservative causes, and Democrats with liberal causes, one might assume that about a third of the population is conservative, a third liberal, and a third in the middle.

That's not the case, however. The American public is significantly more likely to identify as conservative or moderate than as liberal, leaving a situation in which about 4 in 10 Americans call themselves conservative, 4 in 10 call themselves moderates, and only about 2 in 10 call themselves liberal.

The American public is significantly more likely to identify as conservative or moderate than as liberal, leaving a situation in which about 4 in 10 Americans call themselves conservative, 4 in 10 call themselves moderates, and only about 2 in 10 call themselves liberal.

:linky:

All due to a right wing conspiracy site....no evidence of wrong doing. I guess repubs want to double up votes in 2024?

The agency is non-partisan governmental that assures that voter rolls are accurate. Youngkin is playing to the Far Right MAGA cult.
What right wing conspiracy website? Why hasn't New York, California or Hawaii joined? Those are three far left states, are they not joining, why are you not criticizing them?

What does her election have to do with anything we're talking about? You said the Democrats were cheating.
They are cheating. Maricopa County, 2020 Presidential Election (in several States), etc. I've seen enough video evidence that I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that Blue Counties were manipulating the system. I'm fully aware that others wish to disagree, but the video evidence is just too plain to see.

Which states are those?

So?

Everyone can still mail them in.
Not going to do research for you, you can find out for yourself. We talked about it on here more than a few times.
Republicans stand in line and vote, we didn't ask for or want mailin ballots. Of course you can still mail them in but if you aren't trying to cheat, why would you?
The leftyvirus was created for a number of reasons.....now that we know the facts and how fake all the hype was.

Not going to do research for you, you can find out for yourself. We talked about it on here more than a few times.
Republicans stand in line and vote, we didn't ask for or want mailin ballots. Of course you can still mail them in but if you aren't trying to cheat, why would you?
Yup. I stood in line to vote. A very long line at that.

They are cheating. Maricopa County, 2020 Presidential Election (in several States), etc. I've seen enough video evidence that I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that Blue Counties were manipulating the system. I'm fully aware that others wish to disagree, but the video evidence is just too plain to see.

So you're not going to vote next year?

The leftyvirus was created for a number of reasons.....now that we know the facts and how fake all the hype was.

Plenty of people will mail them in because it's easier. I've mailed mine in the last two elections. I will do so again next year.

So since nothing has changed, they will obviously cheat again, so you're not voting next year, right?

Forum List

Back