🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Virtually everyone despises the Catholic Church (which is NOT @ the Vatican [since 1958]). However, the stats.....

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Statistics will show that kids raised Catholic commit far fewer crimes than those who are not.

And I can't even think of ONE murderer who was raised Catholic (which is not to say they don't exist, but I study criminology and haven't heard of even one).

So it just adds to my bewilderment at Why people seem to hate Catholicism so much.

They don't give the CC credit for anything at all. (And once again, I am NOT speaking of the fake CC in the Vatican. That is NOT the Catholic Church. I've "done the math")

Statistics will show that kids raised Catholic commit far fewer crimes than those who are not.

And I can't even think of ONE murderer who was raised Catholic (which is not to say they don't exist, but I study criminology and haven't heard of even one).

So it just adds to my bewilderment at Why people seem to hate Catholicism so much.

They don't give the CC credit for anything at all. (And once again, I am NOT speaking of the fake CC in the Vatican. That is NOT the Catholic Church. I've "done the math")
I'd like to see your references on your statistics. I'm sure there are others with the same goodness in them. Let me remind you that La Cosa Nostra are Catholics. Then, there are the Cartels who pray to Mary as well. In fact, I would say that 95% of the Hispanic gangs are Catholic as well. But, they never kill people. I taught 16 years at a Catholic High School where we had a couple of kids pulled from school and arrested for murder. We had a group of skin heads who were all Catholics in which a few were eventually arrested for murders. I saw one article that says that the more people that are highly religious the less crime they commit.

Ahm... Hitler was a catholic and catholic raised, you want me to continue?
Himmler, the son of a Roman Catholic secondary-school master

To claim that there isn't a murderer deriving from what ever religious group - is totally absurd.

Last edited:

To claim that there isn't a murderer deriving from what ever religious group - is totally absurd.
As absurd as saying atheists don't kill like Mao and Stalin (100 million dead!)

As absurd as saying atheists don't kill like Mao and Stalin (100 million dead!)
Which moronic idiot claimed that?

There are most likely extremely few people that were born as atheists due to atheist parents.
The vast majority if not all - were born into whatever religion, experienced and studied religion - therefore becoming atheists.

Mao was raised as Taoist by parents also following the Taoist religion
Stalin was raised as a Georgian catholic while attending the church school at Gori (1888–94). His mother wanted him to become a priest and he then moved to the Tiflis Theological Seminary, (Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia, Anton I).

Last edited:

Hitler was a CINO (Catholic In Name Only) But he wasn't Catholic . He was heavily into the OCCULT and Nationalism was his religion

Hitler was a CINO (Catholic In Name Only) But he wasn't Catholic . He was heavily into the OCCULT and Nationalism was his religion
Nonsense, he was born a Catholic, he was baptized as a catholic and he went to catholic schools
He even cites numerous times and takes hold of Catholic believes in his idiotic bestseller Mein Kampf, referencing the catholic religion and the Bible as the source of his belief towards his hatred towards Jews.

Being a politician he avoided the term catholic onto himself - since the majority of German voters were protestants. as such he used the unifying term Christians.

• Speech delivered at Berlin 1 February 1933; from Adolf Hitler (1941). My New Order. New York: Reynal & Hitchcock. p. 144.
  • And now Staatspräsident Bolz says that Christianity and the Catholic faith are threatened by us. And to that charge I can answer: In the first place it is Christians and not international atheists who now stand at the head of Germany. I do not merely talk of Christianity, no, I also profess that I will never ally myself with the parties which destroy Christianity. If many wish today to take threatened Christianity under their protection, where, I would ask, was Christianity for them in these fourteen years when they went arm in arm with atheism? No, never and at no time was greater internal damage done to Christianity than in these fourteen years when a party, theoretically Christian, sat with those who denied God in one and the same Government.

• The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc, because it recognized the Jews for what they were. [...] I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the church and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions.

Last edited:
Which moronic idiot claimed that?

There are most likely extremely few people that were born as atheists due to atheist parents.
The vast majority if not all - were born into whatever religion, experienced and studied religion - therefore becoming atheists.

Mao was raised as Taoist by parents also following the Taoist religion
Stalin was raised as a Georgian catholic while attending the church school at Gori (1888–94). His mother wanted him to become a priest and he then moved to the Tiflis Theological Seminary, (Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia, Anton I).
And both were atheists as all communists are.

And both were atheists as all communists are.
You can twist it around as much as you want - it doesn't change the fact that they were born and raised in respective religious beliefs. Hitler and Stalin in the Catholic believe.

This thread starts with the claim/statement:

So a bullshit claim - nothing else.

You can twist it around as much as you want - it doesn't change the fact that they were born and raised in respective religious beliefs. Hitler and Stalin in the Catholic believe.

This thread starts with the claim/statement:

So a bullshit claim - nothing else.
So, then, Mao and Stalin and Hitler are all about how bad Atheists and Catholics are.......Got it!

So, then, Mao and Stalin and Hitler are all about how bad Atheists and Catholics are.......Got it!
No you haven't Got it, - Religious upbringing of a kid as such, as the OP claimed, (totally independent of what religion) has nothing to to with an adults individual persons ethics and morals.
Ethics and Morals of an adult develop via the influences due to mixing with the adult society.
Now go home and keep reading your kiddo Bible and kiddo religious pamphlets, the ones with those colored pictures inside.

No you haven't Got it, - Religious upbringing of a kid as such, as the OP claimed, (totally independent of what religion) has nothing to to with an adults individual persons ethics and morals.
Ethics and Morals of an adult develop via the influences due to mixing with the adult society.
Now go home and keep reading your kiddo Bible and kiddo religious pamphlets, the ones with those colored pictures inside.
Believe what you want. It's your atheist belief system.

Odd that those political figures promoting abortion claim to be Catholic.
so why do you seem to listen to them instead of us Catholics who call them out as the phonies they are?

Just can't stop hating Catholics, eh?

I'd like to see your references on your statistics. I'm sure there are others with the same goodness in them. Let me remind you that La Cosa Nostra are Catholics. Then, there are the Cartels who pray to Mary as well. In fact, I would say that 95% of the Hispanic gangs are Catholic as well.

No true Catholic does any of the things those groups do

But hey, hate on, dude... hate on. Jesus did say that His Church would be persecuted, His followers "hated by all"

You can tell the CC is the true Church by THAT alone (namely: it is so hated)

I don't hate that church. There are many fine people in that church. But the DOCTRINES of that church come straight from hell. They have led many astray
That's not true. Maybe you could bring up a particular doctrine you think is from Hell. CAtholicism is found in the Bible. It's just that the Protestants, for one, do not have a complete Bible. There are 7 books that were removed by Luther and continued to be removed by most protestants who came after him.

And etc.... etc...

so why do you seem to listen to them instead of us Catholics who call them out as the phonies they are?

Just can't stop hating Catholics, eh?
Such hate!.....Say two hail marys and three our fathers and call me in the mornin'. ;)

I'll admit I'm the odd right-leaner as I see the utility in abortion while at the same time consider all religious sects as stone cold hypocrites, no different than the climate change "religion" of dem leftists and the Pelosis and Bidens of the world.

At last count there were 68 churches of various flavors in my AO, three I can see from my back deck and I'd not give a pinch of owl shit for any of them.....Hell, I bet better than half of them are offshoots from other churches where some deacon got pissed-off and formed their own church.

Forum List

Back