🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Virtually everyone despises the Catholic Church (which is NOT @ the Vatican [since 1958]). However, the stats.....

No true Catholic does any of the things those groups do

But hey, hate on, dude... hate on. Jesus did say that His Church would be persecuted, His followers "hated by all"

You can tell the CC is the true Church by THAT alone (namely: it is so hated)
That isn't the question. Try to stay up on the topic. The statement was made that he knew no Catholics who ever committed murder. Then, someone said, no one raised Catholic ever committed murder or violent crimes. All I'm pointing out is that isn't true. Let's also remember that the Catholic Church for centuries recited a prayer condemning Jews for causing Pilot to put to death Jesus even though it was necessary for Jesus to die in order to fulfill His mission and complete the Atonement. That prayer caused death to Jews throughout centuries of torment. Fortunately, the CC finally stopped doing that. But, too late for Hitler and others.
I stated that most Catholics are wonderful people. I taught at a Catholic high school for 16 years. So, I'm not persecuting anyone nor the Church. But, I would say that in today's world, the CC isn't the only Christian Church that is persecuted. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has gone through way more persecution and continues to than the CC. But, all Christians now are under attack by the atheists communists in the Democrat Party.
As far as the "true" Church, the CC is not. Jesus said do "ALL" things in my name. Well, the CC can't even name their Church in the Lord's name. LOL!!!

Statistics will show that kids raised Catholic commit far fewer crimes than those who are not.

And I can't even think of ONE murderer who was raised Catholic (which is not to say they don't exist, but I study criminology and haven't heard of even one).

So it just adds to my bewilderment at Why people seem to hate Catholicism so much.

They don't give the CC credit for anything at all. (And once again, I am NOT speaking of the fake CC in the Vatican. That is NOT the Catholic Church. I've "done the math")
You mean everyone hate the Catholic hierarchy

Starting with the pope

Believe what you want. It's your atheist belief system.
Nothing to do with atheist beliefs at all.
It is simply false and ignorant par excellence, to claim that kids raised in the Catholic belief are less prone to committing crimes upon being adults then those of other religions - or the absurd claim that they wouldn't commit murder upon being adults. - that's all there is to say.

As to which Christian belief is supposedly the only true and best one - I leave that kind of amusing discussion to religious people.

That isn't the question. Try to stay up on the topic. The statement was made that he knew no Catholics who ever committed murder. Then, someone said, no one raised Catholic ever committed murder or violent crimes.
I read this far, but since thus far is a big LIE

I won't be reading the rest

:rolleyes:

You mean everyone hate the Catholic hierarchy

Starting with the pope
no, they hate or appear to hate Catholicism PERIOD and some, most even, appear to hate CATHOLICS

so much for their own Christianity

no, they hate or appear to hate Catholicism PERIOD and some, most even, appear to hate CATHOLICS

so much for their own Christianity
Sure the usual lib atheists hate all Christians including Catholics

But I think the curtent pope is not well liked by Christians overall

Sure the usual lib atheists hate all Christians including Catholics

But I think the curtent pope is not well liked by Christians overall
that's because he is NOT the pope. No pope would spout anti-Christ BS like Francis does. The real papacy established by Christ is protected by the Church's head in Heaven, namely Jesus Christ, who prayed over the first pope Peter, which means he prayed for the papacy (all popes who wouldcome after him) But we don't know who the real pope is right now, meaning whom Jesus would say is Pope. The Vatican was takenfrom Catholics 64 years or so ago. It is NOT where the true Catholic Church presides anymore.

The Sedevacantists are the true Catholics.

⛪

It is simply false and ignorant par excellence, to claim that kids raised in the Catholic belief are less prone to committing crimes upon being adults then those of other religions - or the absurd claim that they wouldn't commit murder upon being adults. - that's all there is to say.
prove otherwise

I have my own experiences and accumulated knowledge that prove I am correct, that most people raised Catholic do not commit heinous crimes, esp murder

If youcould prove otherwise, you would have

Nothing to do with atheist beliefs at all.

As to which Christian belief is supposedly the only true and best one - I leave that kind of amusing discussion to religious people.
I disagreed with him as well. However, statistics do show less than some other religions, but not all Christian sects. I think that what is missing in the studies are that different Christian Churches have different emphasis on areas they minister too. You would obviously see more criminals in churches that minister to the criminals in jails and also the homeless. There would be differences in locations of Catholic Churches as well.

I'm not sure using "the best one" is accurate. In fact, it's not. There are churches around here that go for the down and out homeless, drunks and those on drugs. We had a guy that joined our church some 15 years ago who at one time didn't remember much of a 20 year period where he was on alcohol and drugs and in and out of jail. But, it wasn't our Church that got him cleaned up and moving in a positive direction. It was just the man knew he had to be around those who did not drink and do drugs and a church that had high standards in all areas of life. He met our missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He saw others who had come from where he was and were able to remain clean because of commandments and covenants they made with the Lord in order to attend our Temples. He was baptized and ended up being a faithful member for about 16 year until he died from cancer. So, I don't look down on other churches or religions as long as they are seeking to improve people's lives. When it comes to the "true" church or religion, that's for each to present their information for proving their position. Because the true Church or gospel (religion) is that which will lead people back to our Father in Heaven. So, that automatically leaves atheists out in the cold.

prove otherwise

I have my own experiences and accumulated knowledge that prove I am correct, that most people raised Catholic do not commit heinous crimes, esp murder

If youcould prove otherwise, you would have
You are the one who forwards an unproven, unsubstantiated claim - if YOU can't proof it, then it is what it is, pure bullshit.

Spanish ETA
Irish IRA
Italian Red Brigades
Italian NAR
Italian Mafia
US Mafia Gangs aka Al Capone

Timothy McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic (you: I wouldn't know of a single murderer)

All of those above mentioned groups, beheld, behold murderers raised in the Catholic belief and religion.

These kind of bullshit threads should be closed.

So it just adds to my bewilderment at Why people seem to hate Catholicism so much
Let’s see if I can help you…

I was the Stewardship chairperson at a good sized Lutheran Church in CT back in the mid to late 1990s. During that time we had a steady stream of young couples, especially couples with small children, coming to us from the local Roman Catholic Churches.

They would tell me that they felt the RCC, and especially the clergy were almost pushing them out the door with a totally emotionless, inflexible, and uncaring set of rules combined with a lack of options and programs for their family.

Parishes DEMANDING 10% tithes for basic sacraments and services. Expected “donations” for christenings and first communions. One couple included a local amateur musician. They expected she would be available to play whenever the church wanted her. When I explained that we welcomed people of all income levels and simply asked folks to provide whatever financial support and skills they felt comfortable with, they were utterly shocked.

Back up your claims with facts and statistics.

Otherwise, you're just spouting bullshit like you do in every other thread you start.

Like I said, out in the cold. See, Heaven is warm and pleasant. Hell is hot! What's left? COLD!!! :springbed:
Anyone visited you lately from Heaven, to report to you upon it's temperature conditions? :rolleyes:

Science has irrefutably proven that the higher you go the colder it gets. Average temperature on a cloud with you playing a harp would be around -20 to -30 Celsius. dressed in a linen dress without shoes. Have fun - well actually your are going to die again - and then what? back to the cloud, die again, back to the cloud, die again.......... maybe you should change to Buddhism if religion is your thingy?

However, according to that, your theory - atheists would decompose or their ashes spread in the moderate climate zone (Planet earth) - yippie,kay yay, mo...

Anyone visited you lately from Heaven, to report to you upon it's temperature conditions? :rolleyes:

Science has irrefutably proven that the higher you go the colder it gets. Average temperature on a cloud with you playing a harp would be around -20 to -30 Celsius. dressed in a linen dress without shoes. Have fun - well actually your are going to die again - and then what? back to the cloud, die again, back to the cloud, die again.......... maybe you should change to Buddhism if religion is your thingy?

However, according to that, your theory - atheists would decompose or their ashes spread in the moderate climate zone (Planet earth) - yippie,kay yay, mo...
Actually, I've experienced the veil to rise briefly off my mind and feel the warmth of the Holy Ghost and Heaven. Hell is hot and that leaves only one left, COLD!
See, Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ live near a star known as Kolob. Warm and pleasing. :boohoo:

See, Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ live near a star known as Kolob. Warm and pleasing. :boohoo:
Ah... I see, a Mormon playing pied Piper of Hamelin
Well I do admit, I had immoral thoughts towards Marie Osmond in the 70'ies.

Last edited:
You are the one who forwards an unproven, unsubstantiated claim - if YOU can't proof it, then it is what it is, pure bullshit.

Spanish ETA
Irish IRA
Italian Red Brigades
Italian NAR
Italian Mafia
US Mafia Gangs aka Al Capone

Timothy McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic (you: I wouldn't know of a single murderer)

All of those above mentioned groups, beheld, behold murderers raised in the Catholic belief and religion.

These kind of bullshit threads should be closed.
DUMB

I never said there were ZERO Catholics who murder

what a dishonest --

Forum List

Back