VIRUS DETECTED ON THIS FORUM...

So you post the link to the virus......hummmmm.

Ain't clicking that one.

adhigh.net has a billion complaints and on the radar of every virus software block list.
My NoScript also detects the redirect coming from usmessageboard.com

The virus on this board are the libtards...you must have the new MAGA virus protection software......

My system is sandboxed.

Twice today, my anti-virus stopped a redirect with a virus from adhigh . net

So it's doing it's job.. To my knowledge, there are no real redirects that move YOUR IP address to any of their sites. It's a "redirect" at USMB to go fetch ad content from them... Unless you take the bait and click on their ads, you're probably OK..

I'll contact IT and have them check out "adhigh".. Subscribers to our ad service have a right to reject certain ad streams...

. Unless you take the bait and click on their ads, you're probably OK..

So, how do you expect us to find those large breasted Asian women who are just dying to meet us if we don't click on the ads?

Personally, I hang out weekly at the local Dim Sum bar...

I ALMOST clicked on a click bait this morning, then I remembered all of your sad tales...

My system is conservative protected so dumb sites can not enter. How I still get USMB is a mystery.

So, how do you expect us to find those large breasted Asian women who are just dying to meet us if we don't click on the ads?

I ALMOST clicked on a click bait this morning, then I remembered all of your sad tales...
I do just the opposite.

I hang around the sum dim.

:cool:

I do just the opposite.

I hang around the sum dim.

Figures. I got picture of you ....

Sum very dim, even.

h473475A2

Twice today, my anti-virus stopped a redirect with a virus from adhigh . net

So it's doing it's job.. To my knowledge, there are no real redirects that move YOUR IP address to any of their sites. It's a "redirect" at USMB to go fetch ad content from them... Unless you take the bait and click on their ads, you're probably OK..

I'll contact IT and have them check out "adhigh".. Subscribers to our ad service have a right to reject certain ad streams...

FYI - the redirect is now gone.

Forum List

Back