Visceral racist responses to Miss America winner

I wish repub voters..... errr..... racists would just keep it to themselves. Better yet, move into the 21st century.

One of the nice things about owning the business with the family was that we are all in agreement.

In a worker (white, black, whatever) was to determined to be racist or sexist or homophobic, we found a way to let them go.

And despite having facilities in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, and East Texas.

I wish repub voters..... errr..... racists would just keep it to themselves. Better yet, move into the 21st century.

Since they hate the US so much, round them up and send them to Russia where they can worship their hero.

They're no better than cockroaches and we'd be better off without them.

Congrats to the beautiful new Miss America and I hope she realizes that most people really don't care what color she is.

Congrats to the beautiful new Miss America and I hope she realizes that most people really don't care what color she is.

Seems a lot of people care about her;

New Miss America frolics in NJ surf on 1st day of her reign, discusses Indian heritage - The Washington Post

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Nina Davuluri isn’t the first Miss America of color. She’s not even the first Asian-American to wear the crown. But her victory has clearly struck a chord in some quarters.

At a news conference held after her name was announced Sunday night, the first question was about a slew of social media users apparently upset that someone of Indian heritage had won. Some tweets called her Arab and a terrorist.

“I’m so happy this organization has embraced diversity,” she said. “I’m thankful there are children watching at home who can finally relate to a new Miss America.”

Her pageant platform was “celebrating diversity through cultural competency.” Her talent routine was a Bollywood fusion dance.

Then there's;

Miss Black America: Home

Welcome to the Miss Black America Pageant

Then there are;

. The Miss LatinoAmerica Pageant

. The Miss India America 2013 Beauty Pageant

. The Miss Chinese American Beauty Pageant

Here's an idea...what about a Miss White America beauty pageant?

Since they hate the US so much, round them up and send them to Russia where they can worship their hero.

They're no better than cockroaches and we'd be better off without them.

Oh shut up. You're nauseating.

She's pretty, not stunning or beautiful. But as I recall, that contest is about more than looks. I haven't watched a pageant in forever, so what do I know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu0gge2b-Q]Miss America 2014 Nina Davuluri Interview on GMA Bollywood Dance First Indian-American - YouTube[/ame]

What dicks.

“9/11 was 4 days ago and she gets miss America?”

“Miss America is a terrorist. Whatever. It’s fine.”

“And the Arab wins Miss America. Classic.”

Should Miss America, doing the Bollywood dance, have been in the Miss India America pageant instead?

She is an American, born and raised here. She is as entitled to be in the Miss America contest as any other contestant.

she needs to prove she is not a terrorist.

A complete and thorough body scan, by me, is in order to make sure she is not carrying any munitions.

Forum List

Back