Visceral racist responses to Miss America winner

New Miss America's Indian heritage sparks racist comments* - TODAY.com

Ironically, I suspect the same retards would have been butt hurt reaction had a "native" American won.

She was a Native American, she was born in this country!

I don't buy the racist outcry, I think more people admire her than loathe her. It's media hype! Cries of racism makes a more sellable headline. Same think with the so called outcry about the little black girl in hunger games! She is gorgeous, smart, articulate, proud to be an America and she is going to school to be a doctor! Not the classic bimbo type you think of when you think of Miss America types.

I for one am proud she is repressing America!

As long as she's an American citizen, it shouldn't matter. However, If she's an Indian, like everyone is saying, then how did she get into the "Miss America Pageant?" Or has that become like the presidency, citizenship doesn't matter anymore (don't attack me, I said that with my tongue in my cheek)?

My understanding is that she was born and raised in NY state.

So, she's and American, what's the problem? Why are we calling her an Indian?

Probably because she has an Indian name. But she is just like all of the kids at the local high school in my town. They sound and act like ever other American kid. They are the children of immigrants and think of themselves as being Americans. What is interesting is that they are pretty much "color blind" too. They see each other as people, not races.

As long as she's an American citizen, it shouldn't matter. However, If she's an Indian, like everyone is saying, then how did she get into the "Miss America Pageant?" Or has that become like the presidency, citizenship doesn't matter anymore (don't attack me, I said that with my tongue in my cheek)?

"We" aren't. the :up: nativist, rw crazies are

I suppose "Indian" rather than "an Indian" could be a legitimate reference to her ethnicity if that were the purpose of a given description. But US citizenship is not predicated on ethnicity, so either way she's an American.

Then there's;

Miss Black America: Home

Welcome to the Miss Black America Pageant

Then there are;

. The Miss LatinoAmerica Pageant

. The Miss India America 2013 Beauty Pageant

. The Miss Chinese American Beauty Pageant

Here's an idea...what about a Miss White America beauty pageant?

Erm..

Polish Beauty Pageant in Los Angeles, press release
Bierhaus Hosts Crowning of Miss German-America 2012 | Grand Central Partnership
Miss Italian American Beauty Pageant Presented Aboard The USS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVrh1ci4og]"Ave Maria" Kelly Schlittenhardt - Miss Irish America Pageant 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

That's not enough?

:lol:

No...it has to be Miss White America.

Then there's;

Then there are;

Erm..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVrh1ci4og]"Ave Maria" Kelly Schlittenhardt - Miss Irish America Pageant 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

That's not enough?

Oh, not this again...

bianco needs to send Tank, squeeze berry, WillowTree, Sunshine, Misty, etc... friends requests.

Then there's;

Then there are;

Erm..

That's not enough?

2567.jpg

New Miss America's Indian heritage sparks racist comments* - TODAY.com

Ironically, I suspect the same retards would have been butt hurt reaction had a "native" American won.

She was a Native American, she was born in this country!

I don't buy the racist outcry, I think more people admire her than loathe her. It's media hype! Cries of racism makes a more sellable headline. Same think with the so called outcry about the little black girl in hunger games! She is gorgeous, smart, articulate, proud to be an America and she is going to school to be a doctor! Not the classic bimbo type you think of when you think of Miss America types.

I for one am proud she is repressing America!

Damn you, autocorrect! I'm sick of your shirt!

Should Miss America, doing the Bollywood dance, have been in the Miss India America pageant instead?

^^ Example of conservative fear and ignorance, as if on cue.

i wonder if a woman from South Philly who is Italian had won, would they call her a terrorist and non american?

Damn the right makes me sick.

In America I'd likely be a Democrat.
Not I saying she was an Arab and a possible terrorist.

Miss America should be doing a cheerleader dance or Native American dance, or shooting bottles off a fence, not a Bollywood dance [not American culture]?

The stereotype of America is "Guns and God"...Youtube 'Dumb, Drunk and Racist' episodes...the global map in them shows the stereotypes.
India's is "Call centres" ... China's is "Commos and cheap stuff"

Last edited:
^^ Example of conservative fear and ignorance, as if on cue.

i wonder if a woman from South Philly who is Italian had won, would they call her a terrorist and non american?

Damn the right makes me sick.

In America I'd likely be a Democrat.
Not I saying she was an Arab and a possible terrorist.

Miss America should be doing a cheerleader dance or Native American dance, not a Bollywood dance [not American culture]?

That makes no sense. None.

Forum List

Back