🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Visit The Washington Monument While You Still Can

BGSU graduate here. Lillian Gish was way before my time, perhaps this allows the honor to be passed to BGSU graduate Tim Conway? Regardless, their new football coach had best find a way to beat our nearby rival Toledo.

Tim would be a good choice, considering he is still well known, if they were to rename it.

But I personally feel they are nitpicking about her appearing in that movie to remove her name.

It was the biggest film of its day, an event to go see it
Turning it down would be like turning down Star Wars

of its day

yes

far different world in those days.

What next?

Banning Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn books/movies because of the descriptions of Jim?

Those idiots need to attack REAL racists.

not actors/actresses for appearing in a century old movie.
1915 was one of the most racist periods in our history

and?

punish an actress for her role in a movie?

Why?

BGSU graduate here. Lillian Gish was way before my time, perhaps this allows the honor to be passed to BGSU graduate Tim Conway? Regardless, their new football coach had best find a way to beat our nearby rival Toledo.

Tim would be a good choice, considering he is still well known, if they were to rename it.

But I personally feel they are nitpicking about her appearing in that movie to remove her name.

of its day

yes

What next?

Banning Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn books/movies because of the descriptions of Jim?

and?

Why?
I hope she has descendants, and I hope they sue the pants off the school for this.

of its day

yes

What next?

and?

Why?
She was just doing her job
Any actress of the he era would have jumped at the role

of its day

yes

What next?

and?

Why?
I hope she has descendants, and I hope they sue the pants off the school for this.

unfortunately, neither she nor her sister Dorothy appear to have descendants

of its day

yes

What next?

and?

Why?

Too bad. Well, I never saw the movie and I wouldn't have known the poor woman if I fell over her on the sidewalk, but I will forever honor her memory now as a woman unfairly slandered in a way worthy of the damned Red Scare.

yes

What next?

and?

Why?

Too bad. Well, I never saw the movie and I wouldn't have known the poor woman if I fell over her on the sidewalk, but I will forever honor her memory now as a woman unfairly slandered in a way worthy of the damned Red Scare.

Pisses me off they are worried about people in Blackface, but don't seem to give a hoot about the real racists in history.

and?

Why?

Pisses me off they are worried about people in Blackface, but don't seem to give a hoot about the real racists in history.
My reaction is to this one incident only, Will. I am not weighing in on blackface or any other controversy.

I’m ok with her being in that movie as long as she promises not to do it again

This is about the Marxists trying to censor that movie she was in. It must paint them in a bad light or something. :dunno:

Definitely before my time.

This is about the Marxists trying to censor that movie she was in. It must paint them in a bad light or something. :dunno:

Definitely before my time.
I haven't heard anyone say Birth of a Nation wasn't a REAL racist film. It is often said that the revival of the KKK was thanks to that movie. It was the real thing. As Will said, people viewed it as history.

In 1915 we were a racist country
Birth of a Nation was entertainment for the masses
We make heroes and we believe things at the time. Then we destroy people. MLK was a hero and martyr in the 1960's. Now it is time to tell the truth. It is time to add rapes and sexual conquests to his statues. With other people involved in them also. You can't open a pandoras box and keep it one sided forever. Especially if you make mountains out of mole hills. Prog propagandists outnumber any others by a factor of thousands to one. You guys are on the cusp of legalizing pedophile relationships. Well done!

We make heroes and we believe things at the time. Then we destroy people. MLK was a hero and martyr in the 1960's. Now it is time to tell the truth. It is time to add rapes and sexual conquests to his statues. With other people involved in them also. You can't open a pandoras box and keep it one sided forever. Especially if you make mountains out of mole hills. Prog propagandists outnumber any others by a factor of thousands to one. You guys are on the cusp of legalizing pedophile relationships. Well done!
Racists can’t help themselves
Just like J Edgar in the 60s

You can pay restitution to the families of the 360,222 Union soldiers killed to end slavery then.
Why?

They were paid for their service, slaves were not
Shame what Democrats did and continue to do.
Slavery existed in the south for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed

It was a Southern institution

This crap is getting old
The Left and the Taliban are identical.

Wow..That remark didn't make you sound bat shit crazy at all. Trust me.

Radical Muslims destroy monuments to the past, but you did not know that, simply because you are a libtard!

I didn't know that the US military was made up of radical Muslims
56612-wide.jpg

This is just like the great purge under Stalin in the Soviet Union. Names are removed from public places and their memories are erased by present day Stalinst stooges.

Today's progressive vanguard are the party apparatchiks of 1936. Look how far we haven't come.

Forum List

Back