Vitamins

Oddly enough some people dont like them but mushrooms are a super food. I eat them pretty much everyday in some dish I make. They boost your immune system as well.
I like mushrooms so much that I grow them in my crawlspace, so I always have a supply of fresh shitake mushrooms.
Thats my next project. Learning how to grow mushrooms at home without killing myself.

You can pretty much get all of your vitamins and minerals through superfood capsules these days. They're sold by a range of different brands.

Of course, there's always multivitamins targeted for specific age groups and genders.

I always take my vitamins before bed so that the body absorbs them all instead of peeing em all out.

Oddly enough some people dont like them but mushrooms are a super food. I eat them pretty much everyday in some dish I make. They boost your immune system as well.
I like mushrooms so much that I grow them in my crawlspace, so I always have a supply of fresh shitake mushrooms.

I like those too. Are they difficult to grow/cultivate?

I like those too. Are they difficult to grow/cultivate?
Some are easier than others. I didn't have any luck growing morels.

But I got some shitake mushrooms growing. Once you get them started they just keep reproducing forever. In the last 5 years or so all I've had to do is harvest them.

There's tons of different how-to videos on YouTube.

There's also kits that you can buy.

Thats my next project. Learning how to grow mushrooms at home without killing myself.
Just don't do this...

Forum List

Back