Vivek Ramaswamy Calls Trump A Sore Loser

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Umm yeah, another RINO for sure. If it wasn't for the fact that Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy were RINOS they might possibly have been good presidential candidates. Oh wait, Ramaswamy wants to pardon the Bidens and DeSantis can't answer questions and think for himself. Trump 2024 🇺🇲 is the only option for me.

Umm yeah, another RINO for sure. If it wasn't for the fact that Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy were RINOS they might possibly have been good presidential candidates. Oh wait, Ramaswamy wants to pardon the Bidens and DeSantis can't answer questions and think for himself. Trump 2024 🇺🇲 is the only option for me.

You said you were no longer a blob supporter earlier.

According to you there is only one Republican, a Trump Republican. Ironically, the GOP once prided itself on being a Big Tent party but no more.

According to you there is only one Republican, a Trump Republican. Ironically, the GOP once prided itself on being a Big Tent party but no more.

Actually no, I was giving all three front runners a fair chance but Ramaswamy blew it when he said that he wanted to pardon the Bidens.

I predict Ramaswamy will be or next president.

Forum List

Back