Voice of Russia

Very interesting manipulation of search results in Google :) I posted above an infographics about the attitude towards torture in different countries. First I caught a cropped picture without indicating the source, and in this form it was posted it. However, I thought that without indicating this very source, the reliability of the picture is lower. So I quickly found the original through Google, it was Forbes, changed the forums where editing was available, and calmed down.

The World Is Divided On The Use Of Torture [Infographic]

At my forum, where I in Russian sometimes make copies of what I write on the American, I forgot to change. One user in Canada decided to find the source himself ... And he received a link with a comment that it could be Fake News without any mention of Forbes: D

Interestingly, Google processes search results.

Here is the issuance of a search for a picture in Canada (the first source of Forbes is not at all):

3Qsi8uh.png

Here is the result of the search in Russia (The source of Forbes is lower, since the cropped picture does not exactly correspond to the original).

19-5727397-2017-12-19-06-16-54.png

Google in the West thinks Forbes fake news, or does he think all the potential negative about the US? :)

If it is interesting to try to compare the output of the search result in other countries, here is the cropped image that the search for:

18-5724741-dq1hh7bwaaag9ee.jpg

Plus Ultra said:
In terms of GDP per capita, Russia is in an awful 64th place (right behind Lebanon –defintely Third World). http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php

It is necessary to compare not GDP, but GDP in PPP. You do not consider that goods in Russia (including weapons) are much cheaper than in the West. In terms of GDP (PPP) per capita is also not among the leaders in Russia ($26,926 in 2016), but above Greece ($26,829) or Turkey ($24,986) and MUCH above China ($15,395) :) China will you also underestimate? Even a number of Western countries with a relatively high standard of living come off Russia not very far - Israel ($35,220), Spain ($36,347).

Antiduopolist said:
Balancer said:
Topic: Senate intel committee investigating Jill Stein campaign for possible collusion with the Russians ..

Your witch hunt is very happy opponents of the USA :)

All this is very similar to the atmosphere of the Stalinist USSR, when all were very much afraid to tarnish themselves in their contacts with the West and constantly accused each other of collusion with the West ...

Yup; we are that which we despised.

I usually recall the classic "He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself".

And this is very sad, because for decades the United States has been a symbol of freedom of speech and opinion. Even if we feared America for being aggressive or despised of her for arrogance, we still admired American freedom. And we broke the USSR to make our country as free as the US.

And now I look at the US and see the second USSR, only at a new historical level. And yet not so lost herself. It makes me sad. I want to believe that American freedom will win. But there is little hope.

images

images

images

voted ...

Are you seeking the reason to name Putin's voters as a "people of second sort" or "untermensch"?

So, you must be glad, living in Europe :) I don't know about US (could Americans tell, how it can be??), but Russia is a country with rude customs, where you can easily get a kick to face for your Nazism and discrimination of social groups... :)

Many times I see that the greatest rejection of Russia's actions is manifested in primitive nazis. I think that means that Russia is acting correctly. A good touchstone.

The White House approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine. This is understandable, Washington is interested in the growing tensions in the Russian borders and in supporting the opponents of Russia. But still sad, from such impudent impunity of the United States.

Another American duplicity is constantly manifested in the situation with the Russian Paralympic athletes. I'm depressed by what they did to the Olympics. But that I can understand. But I do not understand what people with disabilities were guilty of? It's hypocrisy - in every possible way to play a card of the disabled on its side and so demonstratively to humiliate the disabled of Russia only because they are Russian.

the typical putlerists (pynia´s voters) , pynia lovers
2305.970.jpg

19.-Pohmellis-hommikus%C3%B6%C3%B6k.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

attachment.php

8ec.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

demotivg.jpg

oSjPSJ8FavE.jpg

^ You keep posting the pictures of yourself, your friends and family. Nobody's interested.

The guy posts only insane sh..., no one take him seriously.
He posts what poor Ukrainian citizens have been stuffed with for last 4 years on daily basis. No wonder those who have been listening to all that sh*t are nuts.

the typical putlerists (pynia´s voters) , pynia lovers
2305.970.jpg

19.-Pohmellis-hommikus%C3%B6%C3%B6k.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

attachment.php

8ec.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

demotivg.jpg

oSjPSJ8FavE.jpg

^ You keep posting the pictures of yourself, your friends and family. Nobody's interested.

The guy posts only insane sh..., no one take him seriously.
He posts what poor Ukrainian citizens have been stuffed with for last 4 years on daily basis. No wonder those who have been listening to all that sh*t are nuts.

Such pictures you can see everywhere in Baltic countries and East Europe.
Deep State & Co performs genocide on white Europeans by selling them cheap alcohol.

The White House approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine. This is understandable, Washington is interested in the growing tensions in the Russian borders and in supporting the opponents of Russia. But still sad, from such impudent impunity of the United States.
"The White House approved the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine." any link?

The official sale of the iPhone X in Russia will begin tomorrow, November 3. Already last night, people in Moscow began to line up for tomorrow's sale. This is some kind of madness, in my opinion :)

View attachment 158127

View attachment 158128

View attachment 158129
Just looks like a Black Friday at a local Walmart.. People will be people , where ever they are...(Madness, yes, civilization has been done away with madness)

maxresdefault.jpg

if thats in russia,not much different than US walmart fucking hires foreign workers.makes me sick how they have taken over k mart as the prime business here in the US.

Forum List

Back