Vote Independent. Vote TRUMP!

kreed

Rookie
Oct 7, 2016
With all the republicans that are against Trump, you might as well consider him to be an independent candidate. It's about time we had one of those.

• Banned
With all the republicans that are against Trump, you might as well consider him to be an independent candidate. It's about time we had one of those.
No, actually Trump represents Republicans extremely well.

I was watching on the news just the other day about a shitload of republicans who signed onto a document that said that Trump was unfit to be president. Apparently Trump doesn't represent those republicans very well.

Welcome to the USMB kreed, don't let the nincompoops bug you, just laugh and move on..

Democrats used to hate the status quo Wall Street power brokers and fat cat bankers that now completely own Hillary. I can't decide if they're just imbeciles or just plain ole desperate to win at any cost .. or both.

I was watching on the news just the other day about a shitload of republicans who signed onto a document that said that Trump was unfit to be president. Apparently Trump doesn't represent those republicans very well.

Sadly, both Republican and Democrats status quo politicians are owned by Hillary's establishment power brokers. Yup, screw over the American working class for corporate power, globalism and profit.

• Banned

Welcome to the USMB kreed, don't let the nincompoops bug you, just laugh and move on..

Democrats used to hate the status quo Wall Street power brokers and fat cat bankers that now completely own Hillary. I can't decide if they're just imbeciles or just plain ole desperate to win at any cost .. or both.

Trump is a multi billionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe than Hillary. People should vote for him on those grounds alone.

Trump is a multi billionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe than Hillary. People should vote for him on those grounds alone.

Hillary's way past bribed, she's fully owned.

• Banned

Sadly, both Republican and Democrats status quo politicians are owned by Hillary's establishment power brokers. Yup, screw over the American working class for corporate power, globalism and profit.

Republicans and democrats are just two sides of the same coin. At least Trump is interested in some REAL change. With the U.S. being over 18 trillion dollars in debt, having over 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations, HAVING to pay 420 billion dollars each year just on the interest of our national debt, losing anywhere from 300 billion dollars to over 700 billion dollars each year on the trade imbalance with China alone, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc., I would say it is about time for some REAL change.

He's been a liberal until just recently. He was only conservative on ILLEGAL immigration. He and Ted were the only Republicans anyone actually believed were honestly opposed to ILLEGAL immigration. That's why they were number 1 and 2 in the primaries.

Other than that, Trump is more Demonrat than Republican. Yet you guys HATE him. What's up with that?

Forum List

Back